GUILTY LA - Jaren Lockhart, 22, New Orleans, 5 June 2012 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
The guy went back and added a comment saying someone had his phone and posted the first comment - that it wasn't him...strange. IMO

Odd how the original post was several days ago but new post only a few minutes ago. That second post was not there when some of us read it. What's up with that?

Just a thought: I read that Addie Hall (the woman who was murdered and dismembered by Zach Bowen) and Margaret Sanchez worked together at Hogs Bar and became friends. It would be very interesting to know if Terry Speaks was also a friend - and even more intriguing to imagine that they all knew Patricia Biehn, who was complicit in the murders/dismemberments of 3 other women. Biehn was released from prison after only 5 years and I wonder if her path crossed with any of the others. It's a tangled web, but all of these people lived and worked in the French Quarter and have a gruesome common denominator.:what:

Not possible. He was in jail when the incident happened. No evidence he had come to NOLA yet.

Anyone know how to post a pic on here from an iPad? I found another pic of TS that I don't think I've seen here yet. It's a mug shot but his hair is darker.

HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss. - Speaks' extradition comes as the FBI Violent Crime Task Force continues to process evidence removed from the couple’s Kenner home and vehicle.

Jaren Lockhart was reported missing on June 6. Her torso washed ashore on a beach in Bay St. Louis, Miss., and other parts of her severed body washed up days later. Authorities in Hancock County, Miss., are looking for her killer. This timeline follows the events of the investigation.

The beginning of this report after the HANCOCK COUNTY, Miss.-

The sentence that follows gives me hope! Iknow they have to find something atleast in the car.....WHATTA U GUYS THINK??

The color yellow is impossible to read.

ETA: Now I can read it!!??

Odd how the original post was several days ago but new post only a few minutes ago. That second post was not there when some of us read it. What's up with that?

And if you have someone's phone, does that mean you can automatically post as them ? [ I never use my phone to post, so I am asking, not being snarky.]

Not possible. He was in jail when the incident happened. No evidence he had come to NOLA yet.

What about Biehn? I know most of you have already dismissed CN's comments, but there is truth hidden amongst all of the BS he says. She could have somehow influenced Margaret Sanchez, if their paths crossed at some point. We still don't know if Margaret was really complicit in Jaren's murder. My gut tells me that Margaret is not a killer and that she has been totally caught up in a real-life horror story and was totally fooled by Terry Speaks and possibly another player in this horrific game. We will soon know the truth, I hope...and if there is another killer involved, then let's hope he or she is taken off the streets soon. If anyone from the FQ is reading this, and knows more, I hope you will speak up and show some bravery, so that others can be saved from a similar fate.

Points IMO that strongly indicate there just had to be some nefarious intent is the fact that out of the three known adults that night without a doubt in my mind there WAS ATLEAST ONE CELL PHONE BETWEEN THE THREE OF THEM(IMO quite likely there were three cell phones) ..if there was not nefarious intent IMO their clear path should have been detailed in their subpoenaed cell phone records...THERE IS ZERO REASON OR CAUSE FOR ATLEAST ONE OF THOSE CELL PHONES DOES NOT CLEARLY INDICATE THE MOVEMENTS OF THOSE EARLY MORNING HOURS! ZERO!

with this being what most of us have believed it to be, that being that this was not premeditated then there is ZERO CAUSE FOR ALL OF THE CELL PHONES THAT WERE WITH THESE THREE THAT NIGHT/MORNING SHOULD NOT SHOW A CLEAR PATH TO THE DESTINATION TO WHERE JAREN WAS KILLED.. from that point on, meaning the disposal site I can see at that point they would remove the batteries from the cell phones to keep their movements from being tracked from that point on.. BUT IF IT WAS NOT PLANNED THEN THE CELL PHONES SHOULD HAVE EASILY LED TO AT MINIMUM THE CRIME SCENE WHERE JAREN WAS KILLED AT.. LE states that has not yet been found.. IMO how can this be possible? ..IMO it strongly is indicative of there being premeditation at some point atleast as far as their killing their cell phones being tracked PRIOR TO BEING IN THE LOCATION THAT JAREN WAS MURDERED..

THIS IS A POINT THAT I CANNOT GET PAST!

And if you have someone's phone, does that mean you can automatically post as them ? [ I never use my phone to post, so I am asking, not being snarky.]

Yeah, sounds fishy to me. I've heard that excuse before. His retraction is suspicious to me. IMO

Anyone know how to post a pic on here from an iPad? I found another pic of TS that I don't think I've seen here yet. It's a mug shot but his hair is darker.

Go to the picture and hold your finger directly on the image.. it should pop up a window that gives you several options tap on the one that says "copy image URL" or something similar.. once that link is copied come back to the white box on this page which you type your post in.. directly above the white box you will see the tiny icon that has a mountain and a sunshine(next to the quote icon) ..click on that icon and a pop up box will appear in whichyou simply paste the copied image url into ..and hit submit.. it should have the image appear in your post.

HTH:)

I think the point here is whether their paths had crossed at some time in the past.(IMO... not speaking for anyone else here)

Hall was originally from NC as well as Speaks... Speaks was born 3 years prior to Hall. Did they know each other through friends or acquaintances? - Could he have been a friend of Addie's older brother? WAS HE Addie's older brother???:banghead:

Surely Sanchez told Speaks about her friend Addie...

Sanchez appeared to be ♥ broken about the loss of her friend and posted about how much she missed her...

So how does Sanchez end up involved in another murder and dismemberment tied to Bourbon St????

Either she was SEVERLY RE-traumatized (by Speaks and/or others)

OR

She had some twisted affinity to do it to someone else. :dunno:

I think that comment was posted as a joke, and I don't think the guy knew that it would link to his Facebook page. I'm sure he was mortified when it showed up on his Facebook page. He likely wanted to delete it from the story comments and was not able to. So he found an excuse to avert unwanted attention away from him. It's not worth giving it another thought.

viewpicture.jpg

I hope it's ok to post this.

I have a broken link.

I think the point here is whether their paths had crossed at some time in the past.(IMO... not speaking for anyone else here)

Hall was originally from NC as well as Speaks... Speaks was born 3 years prior to Hall. Did they know each other through friends or acquaintances? - Could he have been a friend of Addie's older brother? WAS HE Addie's older brother???:banghead:

Surely Sanchez told Speaks about her friend Addie...

Sanchez appeared to be ♥ broken about the loss of her friend and posted about how much she missed her...

So how does Sanchez end up involved in another murder and dismemberment tied to Bourbon St????

Either she was SEVERLY RE-traumatized (by Speaks and/or others)

OR

She had some twisted affinity to do it to someone else. :dunno:

You read my mind ! Totally agree with all you've written here. :rocker:

Good grief. Will they set bail in North Carolina? Has bail been set on his charges stemming from the arrest in Louisiana?

Good grief. Will they set bail in North Carolina? Has bail been set on his charges stemming from the arrest in Louisiana?

~jmo He has not been charged with anything realted to Jaren YET!

maybe he didn't do anything???
:moo: I think he did they just need time!
:moo: He won't slip away again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member