CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Williams say this individual was interviewed on TV very soon after she was taken? I'll go look.

The article says he "Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found."

Who was the guy locking up the church after the FBI left?

This just came through on my twitter.

TRACY - Johnny Williams is sure he know who killed Sandra Cantu.
Williams drove from Oakland Sunday afternoon to hand-deliver his lead to Tracy police during an afternoon press conference. Afterward, he told media that he believes he saw Sandra with a man on a boat the week prior.
Now, speaking exclusively to FOX40 News, Williams says he spotted the same man talking with media the day after Sandra Cantu's body was found. (more at link)
http://ow.ly/2t0u

There's that last name again.....
I'm suspicious.

Wait! Does he say he saw Sandra and this guy in a boat while Sandra was missing?? Why didn't he say something, then?? Dang....

I'm thinking the maintanance man from mhp but cannot find the video or his name. I kinda believe this guy saw what he saw if it was sandra or not.

Wait! Does he say he saw Sandra and this guy in a boat while Sandra was missing?? Why didn't he say something, then?? Dang....

IIRC, I think he did, and he complained to the media that LE didn't follow up on the tip. That being said, he could just be a kook who wants attention. Who knows?

I think he did but he says police didn't follow up with him.

Who is F. Williams, was he the maintainence guy? Does anyone have a picture, video of him without going to too much trouble? TIA

No, he is a member of the church. He told media that the suitcase was reported stolen.

Here is a pic. Thanks to the site where it was taken from, which is noted on the pic.

Attachments

• fredwilliamsvideo-300x246.jpg
    fredwilliamsvideo-300x246.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 46
I'm thinking the maintanance man from mhp but cannot find the video or his name. I kinda believe this guy saw what he saw if it was sandra or not.

He does seem adament. If I had reported this as a lead, and it wasn't followed up, I would porbably do what he is doing. Maybe he is a meter reader too. LOL

So if you look at the map on the "blinking" website we can't link it seems like it would be possible for F. Williams to kidnapped the girl take her to his house then after the murder use the suitcase of his neighbors to dispose of the body not far away. Then to explain the suitcase thing he interjects that it was stolen so that it is not linked back to him. In other words whoever "stole" the suitcase killed the girl. This would take the focus off him. Anythoughts?

Was it the guy explaining about the suitcase? He's a member of the church...said the suitcase was left or put in back of car before it was stolen. Somebody please remember...and have a link...I'm looking but my brain is tired. lol

Unless the guy was in the area of the boat? Or this guy could be full of carp.

It seems to me that if someone had Sandra in a boat, I think it would have been hard for him to kill her, stuff her in the bag right there in that boat. Looks like he would need more room to do all that. Didn't hear him say anything about the size of the boat. Sorry to sound so graphic

Have to ask, but where is there a place to be out on a boat? I'm assuming he didn't mean the pond on the dairy farm. I don't see any other lakes nearby. Where would he have seen a man and little girl on a boat????

Found it

Meanwhile, church member Fred Williams said he believes his church and Lawless are being wrongfully targeted.

"There's not one member there that would have anything to do with anything like that kind of situation," Williams said. "More people should come to church and hang out with him because they would find out what a fun-loving kind of guy that he is."

http://www.ksbw.com/news/19127557/detail.html

Was it the guy explaining about the suitcase? He's a member of the church...said the suitcase was left or put in back of car before it was stolen. Somebody please remember...and have a link...I'm looking but my brain is tired. lol

Yes, that's him. I haven't found a link yet to the video with him in it.

Have to ask, but where is there a place to be out on a boat? I'm assuming he didn't mean the pond on the dairy farm. I don't see any other lakes nearby. Where would he have seen a man and little girl on a boat????

Williams said he saw them in the boat where she was found, right? I thought it was a sludge pond!

Also, this black man on the video, is thqat Williams from Oakland or Williams who lives near the preacher man?

Not to cast aspersions, but I think Oakland Guy IS NUTS. (Disregard if we see him collecting his share of the reward in a few months.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288