SC - KB, 30, (alive) & Charlie Carver, 32, (dec'd) Anderson, 31 Aug 2016 *Arrest* #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots and lots of vehicles leaving the scene. Can y'all think of any reason TK would be out there besides showing where a victim is?

How do you go to prison for 14 years and come out and own 96 acres of land some years later?

How did he financially achieve all of this?

The cylindrical tanks? The couple of posts above you give some ideas.

Yeah it took me so long to post once I started typing that the question had been asked lol.

Time to move over to a new thread. Prepare for this one to close. I will be back in few minutes with a link to thread #3

How do you go to prison for 14 years and come out and own 96 acres of land some years later?

I'm wondering if he parents said, "Here's a bunch of money - you can have it if we never see you again."

I wish he would take off running and grab a piece of lumber as a weapon.

Game over.

Why would TK be deemed psychopathic even as a baby unless his own mother took him to be evaluated at that age for some reason?

Maybe he was cruel to animals, or set a few things on fire. (Both common indicators of being a psychopath.)

Children w/ oppositional disorders can start exhibiting types of behavior, at a fairly early age, that would cause a parent to be concerned enough to seek out assistance. This could be, possibly, why he is an only child too. Children exhibiting these behaviors, at an early age, are extremely difficult to parent, and "difficult" is not even close to the right word choice, tbh.

He was an only grandchild. Maybe his grandparents left him money? He also got his pilot's license when he got out of prison and that is not cheap either.

He has to be in massive amounts of debt. He was asking about a public defender so it doesn't seem like he has money now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288