Theories On What Happened to Caylee Part #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
CA went into great detail to regurgitate KC's story about Zani getting into a car accident and being treated at Tampa General. She stated that Zani's injuries were a concussion and a laceration behind the ear. Could that have come out of KC's mouth because she was recalling what injuries she may have caused to Caylee that led to her death. I hear everyone mentioning kernels of truth in her lies and wonder if anyone else suspects a connection between "Zani's" injuries and Caylees.

Very true. I have been stuck on the "bits of truth" thing myself. I hadn't thought of the "car accident" being possibly related to Caylee's death. Honestly, I am so beyond stumped in this case that I cannot settle on a possible theory.

Ok, now, don't eat me alive here, but I vaguely remember when this whole chloroform thing broke, on NG she said that chloroform is sometimes used in forensic testing... if that's so, then how would it degrade forensic evidence?
I don't have a link, I just remember Nancy saying that the day the chloroform info came out and thinking "oh, great, I'm sure JB will try and use that somehow!"

Can anyone back this up? I'm at work right now and shouldn't be searching ;)

Hey, Sarah. Thank you for pointing that out.

Beyond Me, no eating you alive. I'd take you to lunch, my treat. This is the way I too have imagined the chloroform use. It belonged to George and he knew from his law enforcement days it was a way to mask an odor or clean up a stain. He used it in the trunk.
Let me know where you'd like to eat. Please, somewhere in this country. I'm getting so tired of lunching in Paris.

Free lunch! Yah!!! I say we go to lunch in Orlando and swing by the Anthony home and give Casey a knuckle sandwich for lunch! What you say ?!:crazy:

Last night on NG, the forensics guy said that Chloroform does not remove evidence, will not degrade DNA, in fact they use it in the lab to isolate DNA.

So no one was trying to clean the car with it....I think it just broke or spilled at some point.

Well that kills my theory about Casey not useing it on Caylee huh? I was hoping it was used to clean up the stain or mask the foul scent. Or maybe it was a by product of a cleaner......guess not ! Plt!:eek:

Well that kills my theory about Casey not useing it on Caylee huh? I was hoping it was used to clean up the stain or mask the foul scent. Or maybe it was a by product of a cleaner......guess not ! Plt!:eek:
No, it doesn't "kill your theory" at all. Kobie is working for the defense team now and "they" are going to try to say it was used in testing of the car after the fact. I still say it is quite possible, even probable, that it was used to try to clean that trunk and get rid of the smell. Again, it is contingent on when the search on the computer was done and who actually did it. Nothing Kobie said changes my opinion on the chloroform.

Yes, and Kobie is working for JB's defense team...so do we believe anything he says now? He has turned into another "spin doctor" in this case. While it is true they use Chloroform in forensics, I think Kobie's "team" is trying to say that LE botched this test and the Chloroform was from testing not from anything else.

The person using Chloroform to clean may not have known such information about it not degrading DNA. They would only be concerned about getting rid of the horrific smell in the trunk.

I've been wondering why Nancy Grace has not gotten another forensic expert on her show. I would like to compare what Kobie is saying to that of another expert in the field. I'm with you, I take what Kobie says in line with "working" with the defense.

I've also wondered if the air tests came back positive for any chemicals found in air freshner as well. I think they tried everything to rid the smell from that car.

No, it doesn't "kill your theory" at all. Kobie is working for the defense team now and "they" are going to try to say it was used in testing of the car after the fact. I still say it is quite possible, even probable, that it was used to try to clean that trunk and get rid of the smell. Again, it is contingent on when the search on the computer was done and who actually did it. Nothing Kobie said changes my opinion on the chloroform.

oh I didnt know that Kobie is working for JB team. I guess I missed that:crazy:

Hi SS,

Sorry if I'm dense but I'm stuck on the question of-

If the chloroform had been present in the trunk at the tow yard, would
the flies and maggots have survived?

Let's hope LE can fill in the details!

1. Caylee is dead
2. It was not an accident
3. The Anthony clan were aware of this early in the game
4. They made a "family" decision to go this route to spare themselves the loss of Casey also
5. The gas cans BS of the 24th was just a smoke screen thrown in...including the reporting of the theft to the police. They were well into their planned scheme by this time

If it were an accidental death, they would be smart enough to report it and Casey would have done little or no time. Not the case.

To co-exist in the same household now, they are obviously all involved in covering up the murder of Caylee. They know she is dead, the world knows she is dead. It is so simply obvious.

Now we just sit back and wait for someone in the Anthony clan to break or for LE to connect enough dots of circumstantial evidence to put her away. It WILL happen.

Let's hope LE can fill in the details!

1. Caylee is dead
2. It was not an accident
3. The Anthony clan were aware of this early in the game
4. They made a "family" decision to go this route to spare themselves the loss of Casey also
5. The gas cans BS of the 24th was just a smoke screen thrown in...including the reporting of the theft to the police. They were well into their planned scheme by this time

If it were an accidental death, they would be smart enough to report it and Casey would have done little or no time. Not the case.

To co-exist in the same household now, they are obviously all involved in covering up the murder of Caylee. They know she is dead, the world knows she is dead. It is so simply obvious.

Now we just sit back and wait for someone in the Anthony clan to break or for LE to connect enough dots of circumstantial evidence to put her away. It WILL happen.

The sooner the better. I am not sure how much more I can take of thier crapola:crazy:

ok here is my scenario

everyone knows she stole all kinds of money
pretty much kicked out of the house
amy will dump her when the checks catch up with her
tone is pulling back
nowhere to really live
I am starting to think that Casey may have been trying to do credit card scams and was getting adresses and mailboxes and trying to pull identity thefts...this may be why she got that info on ZG. She was looking for credit info on those apartment applications. I don't know...I think Casey had a much bigger plan originally...but somewhere she got derailed.

I also think Caylee was buried in the yard for awhile, but Casey had to move her because they were on to her...she was just calling them to make sure they wouldn't come home. I think she borrowed that shovel to dig Caylee up and George moved that bush to have an excuse for that dug up spot in the yard, George knew...they all knew except Cindy...who the men tried to protect by not pushing the issue...because she would just reject the notion BIG DENIAL.

they all know now and their only agenda is to keep Casey out of jail for as long as possible. They know she will be convicted and that will be the end. It's just damage control. She's still their daughter. that's the bottom line here.

I also think Caylee was buried in the yard for awhile, but Casey had to move her because they were on to her...she was just calling them to make sure they wouldn't come home. I think she borrowed that shovel to dig Caylee up and George moved that bush to have an excuse for that dug up spot in the yard, George knew...they all knew except Cindy...who the men tried to protect by not pushing the issue...because she would just reject the notion BIG DENIAL.
Don't you think LE investigating the case could tell whether or not a big hole had been dug in the backyard? There has been no mention of this.

There was a bush moved to the other side of the yard in the days that they began to suspect something happened. I beleive that the place where the bush was moved, is the place where Caylee was dug up and moved to the trunk of Casey's car.

I did not come up with this theory myself, and knowing this site I'm sure someone else has come up with this, but I hadn't thought of it. I googled "predictions about Caylee Anthony" and started looking at different sites. One was a site for psychic predictions and one of the posts stated that Caylee got into someone's stash of drugs, ate them and overdosed. I think this could be a real possibility. :waitasec:

Ive wondered about this too. CA looked really doped up on her first interview with the Today Show. She was barely coherent. I wonder if Caylee got ahold of CA's anti-anxiety meds.
Someone made a statement to LE that she felt kc wasnt paying attention to Caylee like she should.
A friend of TonE's that was at his apartment. She said Caylee was out on the balcony and kc was in his room. She stated it worried her to leave while the toddler was out there and no one was watching her.

IIRC someone was asked about any drugs at the A house, and they said "no, they have all been disposed of".
(This was right after kc was arrested the first time)

Ive wondered about this too. CA looked really doped up on her first interview with the Today Show. She was barely coherent. I wonder if Caylee got ahold of CA's anti-anxiety meds.
Someone made a statement to LE that she felt kc wasnt paying attention to Caylee like she should.
A friend of TonE's that was at his apartment. She said Caylee was out on the balcony and kc was in his room. She stated it worried her to leave while the toddler was out there and no one was watching her.

IIRC someone was asked about any drugs at the A house, and they said "no, they have all been disposed of".
(This was right after kc was arrested the first time)

I don't think so. In spite of everything else that I think about the A's right now, I imagine medications in the house were probably secured. And IMO Caylee died very shortly after leaving that house, so wouldn't have time to "gotten into" anything anywhere else.

I did not come up with this theory myself, and knowing this site I'm sure someone else has come up with this, but I hadn't thought of it. I googled "predictions about Caylee Anthony" and started looking at different sites. One was a site for psychic predictions and one of the posts stated that Caylee got into someone's stash of drugs, ate them and overdosed. I think this could be a real possibility. :waitasec:

Back when my kids were small, my husband and I had gone to a house party. My youngest son was just walking but still holding onto furniture as he explored around the room. While I was engaged in conversation, he had gotten into a woman's purse and got the lid off her bottle of "Valium" and had eaten them all thinking they were candy. We got him to the emergency room in time to get his stomach pumped and he was fine after an overnight stay at the hospital. It can happen quicker than you can imagine. I wonder if she took Caylee to one of her parties or the party came to her at the house and Caylee got hold of something that no one noticed until it was too late. Casey had a whole month to concoct her story. Does seem she was no stranger to "Sawgrass Apartments". I wish she would just tell the truth and be done with it. That baby deserves at least that from her mother.

From my own personal experience, I believe this may have been a possible scenario.

I been thinking of the theory that Casey may have been using Caylee as a drug mule and a baggie exploded, killing her of an overdose. It would have been accidental (kinda) and it would certainly explain why Casey won't talk.

IMO drugs are not gonna play a part in this at all.

Maybe Tony was dealing drugs and while at his place Caylee got into his stash and overdosed. Now both Casey and Tony are in a bind because she has a child who overdosed on illegal drugs and if she tells the authorities she will have to tell where the drugs came from and Tony will get in trouble. So together they hide Caylee's body.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong