She has been released

I am not sure how letting Casey out of jail is denying Caylee her rights?

this "mother" says NOTHING about this child's disappearance! Nothing. Nodda. Zilich. Zero. Goose Egg. Please!

this "mother" says NOTHING about this child's disappearance! Nothing. Nodda. Zilich. Zero. Goose Egg. Please!
I just mean from a logical viewpoint, how does releasing Casey on bond deny Caylee of any of her rights?
I am seeing this mentioned and I can't follow the logic of it. not trying to be argumentative just trying to strip away the emotion and look at the facts as we know them.

This truly makes me think there is not enough information to determine that Caylee has been murdered let alone by Casey's hand.
I just can't see them letting this whole bonding drama play out if they had the ability to hold her withhout bond by way of murder charges.

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...
Let the bounty hunter have a chance at this before you all lynch her....
I bet most people come from some sort of a dysfunctional background.
YES these people and this case is frustrating but please guys pray for the best.
Stop the witch hunt mentality....You all may be right, Let's find out before you jump at her.
IMO she is very obviously diss associating, which means there is a mental imbalance.

I am trying to clean my house and I just keep thinking WTF is going on here. This is just crazy, absolutely crazy. How are these people helping her. How can the lawyer and the bondsmen sleep at night? I live in Fl and I have family down there in Orlando and I just want to go look for this little girl myself. I don't know where I would look, I would just go anywhere I could. I hope she does not come on this site or that the bondsmen and bounty hunter guys give her any other ideas that some great ws people have come up with to tell more lies. GOD PLEASE LET SOMEONE FIND CAYLEE

I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU...
Let the bounty hunter have a chance at this before you all lynch her....
I bet most people come from some sort of a dysfunctional background.
YES these people and this case is frustrating but please guys pray for the best.
Stop the witch hunt mentality....You all may be right, Let's find out before you jump at her.
IMO she is very obviously diss associating, which means there is a mental imbalance.

Yes, and we don't "misplace" our children and then lie about it.

She's plain doesn't care. That's not a legal defense.

So, a Padilla rep will be with her 24/7 but they are not allowed to question her, and she is not allowed to answer them. But does that only apply to the bond rep, or can the family question her or talk about it AT ALL?
What are they gonna do, listen to crickets chirp while she soaks her hooves? Sit and wait for her to tell? I wonder if she be allowed to get online, call friends, etc?

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/orange/orl-casey-anthony-out-of-jail082108,0,3248279.story

Her brother, Lee Anthony, was at the family's home asking reporters to step away from the sidewalk as they wait for his sister's arrival. The Anthonys did not comment about their daughter, but threatened to fend off reporters from their property.

"Take the hose to them," yelled her mother, Cindy Anthony. The threat sent reporters off the property and into the street.

I would pay to see that.

It's not the words that flow after that shower and manicure-it's a close personal observation of every breath and movement that will open opportunities for new leads. Give them time--I think a lot can happen with this new turn of events!

don't know why everyone is so upset. If Casey IS GUILTY, and LE has all this Evidence that everyone thinks they have, then it's just a matter of time before they come and arrest her again. She will be a lot more pressured out of jail than in. It won't be "party time", it won't be "fun". Padilla will try to get to the truth and hopefully find this little girl. If Casey doesn't cooperate he can revoke her bail and she goes right back in!
Sounds like a good plan to me!

She arrived at home at 11:03 AM according to Orlando Salinas

So, a Padilla rep will be with her 24/7 but they are not allowed to question her, and she is not allowed to answer them. But does that only apply to the bond rep, or can the family question her or talk about it AT ALL?
What are they gonna do, listen to crickets chirp while she soaks her hooves? Sit and wait for her to tell? I wonder if she be allowed to get online, call friends, etc?

Codespeak. :argue:

don't know why everyone is so upset. If Casey IS GUILTY, and LE has all this Evidence that everyone thinks they have, then it's just a matter of time before they come and arrest her again. She will be a lot more pressured out of jail than in. It won't be "party time", it won't be "fun". Padilla will try to get to the truth and hopefully find this little girl. If Casey doesn't cooperate he can revoke her bail and she goes right back in!
Sounds like a good plan to me!

And "freedom" worked really well for Melinda Duckett.

we don't know what's going to happen behind those doors! Padilla can say what he wants to the camera...so can Baez. Casey's gonna talk and Padilla is gonna find that little girl!

What makes me ill is that CA is loving this attention. It's surreal as it is, and it's feeding into her narcissitic delusions that all this is about her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rebecca.ingram1214@gmail.
Back