2011.05.09 - Sidebar Thread (Jury Selection Day One)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sound still on the media player link. Finished calling the first 45. HHJP sending the balance back to the central jury room.

Thanks, Kent. Now I have that "Jump! Jump!" song stuck in my head. LOL!

OK, so what now? More waiting? Do I have time to run the vacuum and load the dishwasher?

I just hope there's good air conditioning...it's going to get hot in that courtroom with so many people in it!

Judges usually keep the temp in the CR around 65 degrees. The robes are heavy, it's good for them, but makes everybody else dress like they are in Antarctica.

Brunch!

SundayBrunch.jpg

http://www.examiner.com/images/blog/wysiwyg/image/SundayBrunch.jpg

JB is heavily purusing the balance of jurors. ICA head down and up solid face. Mostly looking down.

I honestly don't know why they're muting it for the reading of numbers. It's not like she's calling them by name, and with the closeup of her it's easy enough to read lips. LOL!

Wasn't muted on the feed I was using.

Casey's shirt looks more like a "mint green." Used to be one of my favorite colors... until today. :sick:

Just saw Kathi B. Looks like media being allowed in now.

ICA looked like she was ready to cry for a minute!

media player link still up. They are taking a quick break before starting. ICA picking up her used towels, but it appears she is staying at the table. Looking over at CMs computer.

Thanks, Kent. Now I have that "Jump! Jump!" song stuck in my head. LOL!

But ya are workin' off all those snacks you are munching on watching the action, right?

You are welcome.......:floorlaugh:

Those deputies are sure keeping ICA on a short leash. I :heart: it!

IMHO: Casey does not want to be held responsible for what happened to Caylee. I know if you have been following the case that is obvious, but I mean that in its purest sense. Other's have said that ICA does not feel guilty...

but I really see that today. She really thinks she is the victim. Truly. And so does Cindy.

I still can't wait for this trial to be over. I am tired of ICA.

Gosh jurors get to go to lunch!

When I went for jury duty in Lake County we weren't allowed to leave the waiting area and all they had were some vending machines.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FrnkKrcher