Found Deceased SC - Brittanee Drexel, 17, Myrtle Beach, 25 April 2009 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I could very well be wrong, but it's a sneaky feeling I have - LE may be waiting for the Drexel family to get down here and have the national spotlight once again on MB to make an official arrest.

In general, the people here are lifelong residents, close ties to the area, very dependent on family. I have feeling these are young kids (16-22) who, number one, if any of them took off they simply would have no where to go, number two, it would raise many eyebrows and number three, they are probably so young and dependent on their parents, they wouldnt have the money to run without disclosing to family the pressure they were under. LE seems confident they aren't going anywhere.
How proud would MBLE/SLED be to stand shoulder to shoulder with the Drexels to announce an arrest? Locals especially know what I mean.

I get that feeling as well and none of them have sought after legal help, yet. If they will even be able to hire a private attorney.

It sounds like many friends are headed to MB right now from ROC along with some family. I imagine their presence will be felt this week.

I just wanted to say that I believe LE can obtain all text messages including content. Not from the phone, but they must be able to do so through the carrier. As I was catching up, I saw the comments about text messages and it reminded me of the Casey Anthony texts. They were able to pull 500+ texts from a two month period. I remember reading them when they were first released. There is no way that these were stored on the phone. LE had to have obtained them through the cell providers. That said, I doubt there were texts that expressed any sort of alarm. I believe obtaining the phone records would have been very high on the to-do list when Britt went missing.

There are no flyers out there, except the ones I posted...

If LE's strategy is to inflict guilt upon the people involved, which it appears to be; I can only assume posting these flyers is going to help.

The "area of interest", which I understand to be the North Santee community, has been covered in flyers. It's a small area... I'm hoping that I posted one right in front of the perp's house!

I went to MB yesterday and got as many distributed as I could. I tried to hit up hotels along ocean blvd, but It was difficult because I got the preverbial "I can't let you put that up, you need to see my manager" After a couple of those, I just got some basic folders and placed a collection of flyers, and left them with the managers of as many hotels as I could.

Without any regard to local ordinances :) I posted on utility poles, eye level, at major intersections.

Brittanee's walk from BH to BW was, no doubt, a pain in the a$$. It's a long walk, and there is nothing along that stretch except for hotels. I did notice one thing that creeped me out a little bit... Along Ocean blvd there are entrances to the hotels' parking garages all along the side of the road... They are dark, a step down from the road, often obscured from the public eye by bushes...

---on another note---

I have found myself, once again, pondering some of the fundamentals of this case. Some of the details that were given, were skechy - at best, and distorted by different media sources... From what I can gather, we do not have definitave answers on these two important details:

1) Did Brittanee leave BW at 8:30, and continue to text until 9:16 !?!?

2) Did the G-C county line ping occur on Saturday night or Sunday night?

:banghead:

Sorry I haven't been replying to recent posts. I can't seem to focus real good at the moment, every time I try, I find myself back asking the same questions listed above... very furstrating... This weekend was thoroughly exhausting.... This is going to be a LONG week!! Anyone else on here going to join us at the canlelight vigil Saturday??

As far as I know that would be yes. The last form of communication from her was that text to JG. Now was it sent before or after she was with the POI's I don't know.

Talk about a day late and a dollar short! All the stuff I saw/read said it was obtained from ID network (Disappered show is doing epi on BD).

I agree with you not sure why MB now posting this info few days later,,,but it is showing bd in 3 diff pic,at diff times ,look at time on it? this would been Friday nite??? very odd posting of news!!!

I agree with you not sure why MB now posting this info few days later,,,but it is showing bd in 3 diff pic,at diff times ,look at time on it? this would been Friday nite??? very odd posting of news!!!

Yeah the one on the Today Show didn't show it all. This video here was on WHEC's website. Remember cell phones only take short clips, he shot 3 different clips all within a 2 hour range.

I know we have all debated the content of it, but I think the video itself being released is the symbolic part.

Yeah the one on the Today Show didn't show it all. This video here was on WHEC's website. Remember cell phones only take short clips, he shot 3 different clips all within a 2 hour range.

I know we have all debated the content of it, but I think the video itself being released is the symbolic part.

I agree with you **Doc***
im just praying that they soon try close this case so DD and family can cope and get on with life,my heart goes out to DD and her family

I agree with you **Doc***
im just praying that they soon try close this case so DD and family can cope and get on with life,my heart goes out to DD and her family

I share your prayers. Another day we woke up, get out of bed, with no answers. I hope this video provides new information this week.

Wasn't that another thing that was never clear? Was BD at Club K on Thurs or Friday? I don't recall that ever being clarified. Then again, the news reports seem to be so conflicting that nothing much seems clear!

Also, IIRC Club K never handed over video to LE, did they?

I'm just so glad to see this story back in the news, and an investigation continuing. So glad that LE didn't give up.

Wasn't that another thing that was never clear? Was BD at Club K on Thurs or Friday? I don't recall that ever being clarified. Then again, the news reports seem to be so conflicting that nothing much seems clear!

Also, IIRC Club K never handed over video to LE, did they?

JO/AL say Club K - on Thurs. (college night)

PB and his crew are on record (MBPD report) as stating Fri. night when they first saw BD. Allegedly PB was the only one of his crowd that knew BD and the others didn't meet her until that night.

PB and his crew are on record (MBPD report) as stating Fri. night when they first saw BD. Allegedly PB was the only one of his crowd that knew BD and the others didn't meet her until that night.

Ah, ok. Thanks for clarifying that for me, MBL.

I also thought she was there Thursday night and hung out with the guy who took the video on Friday night. However, I was also told she was at Club K with Peter... he assisted her in getting in. So I am confused as well if he is saying he first saw her on Friday? A case of bad reporting or him lieing?

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, I was working on a different case and came across this picture on FB, I had to do a few double takes. What do all of you think of this? I also find it odd that alot of people are talking in a different language. Let me know If I need to remove this.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...leanor+black&s=10#!/profile.php?id=1765608343

IDK. I do know that thre has been a lot of problems of late of people posting fake profiles using BD's pics. Idk if that is the case here or not though.

Not sure if I'm allowed to post this, I was working on a different case and came across this picture on FB, I had to do a few double takes. What do all of you think of this? I also find it odd that alot of people are talking in a different language. Let me know If I need to remove this.

http://www.facebook.com/search/?ini...leanor+black&s=10#!/profile.php?id=1765608343

That appears to be the case here...doesn't look like BD's pic should be on this site...

I will forward this to DD and let her know.

I also thought she was there Thursday night and hung out with the guy who took the video on Friday night. However, I was also told she was at Club K with Peter... he assisted her in getting in. So I am confused as well if he is saying he first saw her on Friday? A case of bad reporting or him lieing?

All I know is what was stated in the police report - that PB and each of the guys interviewed stated they saw BD on Fri. night at Club K

That new vid has the time stamp of 11:45...I know that could be considered early in clubbing circles...and since Club K didn't open it's doors until 10 PM...but BD didn't appear to be dressed for clubbing IMHO.

Link to Police report where it's stated boys met her at Club K on Fri.
http://www.whec.com/whecimages/drexel_report.pdf

From Dr. Phil transcripts:

You spent some time with her in Myrtle Beach, but you didn’t know she was going to be here, correct?”

“I had no idea,” he answers.

IDK. I do know that thre has been a lot of problems of late of people posting fake profiles using BD's pics. Idk if that is the case here or not though.

I can't read anything off of it. It is private, didn't see a wall. Appears to be another fake. Looks to be Russian or somewhere in that area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member