NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #19

Status
Not open for further replies.
She could have just started it.... But yeah I don't think anyone would go buy a new mattress if they stained it from being on the rag. I know that I wouldn't. Besides if she was going through that then I don't think that there would be enough blood for a big stain anyway. Especially if she had a pad protecting her and even if she did I still don't think it would be enough.

I have started mine and not realized it and I can tell you it didn't even make that big of a stain through pants. I've also leaked through the pad and it still wasn't that big.

I need to clarify this I am not saying she did I am saying that may be the excuses EB told AB and he may not know any different

A combination of both is my guess. Australian accents sound dopey in an American environment. As an example, if I ever watch an American TV program and there happens to be an Australian, it's almost cringe worthy hearing our own accents.

I also don't think AB is probably the sharpest tool in the shed given his whirlwind Internet hook-up with a lady that clearly harbours an unsavoury past.

BBM
I think this happens to a lot of men and women, in my opinion.

I have a question for the great sleuthers here.......lol

IF (ha) EB disposed of Zahra's leg along with her her remains, why did she leave the hearing aids behind?? :waitasec:

:banghead::banghead:

Something about the hearing aids has my bugged but I cant figure it out. :furious:

She could have just started it.... But yeah I don't think anyone would go buy a new mattress if they stained it from being on the rag. I know that I wouldn't. Besides if she was going through that then I don't think that there would be enough blood for a big stain anyway. Especially if she had a pad protecting her and even if she did I still don't think it would be enough.

I have started mine and not realized it and I can tell you it didn't even make that big of a stain through pants. I've also leaked through the pad and it still wasn't that big.

But given some suppose that AB may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, the thing to consider is not if it makes sense to us, but would such an explanation make sense to AB. That, to me, is the real question at hand.

We started exploring this angle when someone posted that perhaps that is how EB explained the need for a new mattress and or Zahra's excessive time in her room to AB.

IF (ha) EB disposed of Zahra's leg along with her her remains, why did she leave the hearing aids behind?? :waitasec:

Something about the hearing aids has my bugged but I cant figure it out. :furious:

Me too!

Maybe they were worth money.

The simple fact that he would drag his sickly daughter half way around the world and tear her away from the only mother she's known.. for an internet romance, I'll never be able to get past. A loving father does not do that. Selfish ones do. MHO And WHY couldn't they have just stayed there in AU?

Could he be running from something (LE) there? :waitasec:

Has anyone tried to look up AB's criminal background in Wagga Wagga, New South Wales or in Giru, Queensland, Australia??

Could he be running from something (LE) there? :waitasec:

Possibly. He still should have left his daughter in the care of her grandmother. Even more so if he was running from a crime! From what I've read though, he had a couple of very good jobs there. He made enough to pay for EB's plane fair out there, right? I haven't read about him being in any previous trouble.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks