Nancy Grace 10-14

I'm not ready to believe that musical vehicles game was just to throw off the media. Not buying it here. To top this off, JB announces to the media that KC isn't running from this. :mad:
Since it was the bondsman, he isn't about to let her run. So were they out to buy more time before the arrest?

Definitely something fishy here. She had permission to be out at her attorney's office until 5:30 p.m.. The Grand Jury finishes and she knew she would be arrested prior to release of the GJ indictment, which was imminent. While it is imminent, despite the fact that JB announced to the world in a presser that, if indicted TODAY, he would turn her in (so she would have the defense advantage of stating she turned herself over to LE -- as mitigation). Still, KC and CA, her almost only one true believer in this world, drive away from JB's office together without JB. (If she was going to turn herself in, JB would have gone with her. That's the first clue something is dreadfully wrong -- when they left without JB.) What should have happened, if the Bail Bondsman wanted to be involved in the voluntary surrender is LE and the Bail Bondsmen meet at JB's office so she could turn herself in because she had no authority to go anywhere except directly to and from her attorney's office. So, despite all this, KC and CA leave in a private car. Previously KC had talked about helicopters not being able to see under the overpasses. They pass the exits to their house, and IMHO, this is where they were traveling outside the house and the home confinement without authority -- this is the deviation. They drive unto the surface streets and again pass the turns to their house -- further deviation from home confinement -- into a designated no-fly zone. Then, under an overpass where they cannot be viewed from the air, they make a car switch. KC gets into a grey van. Another stop is made and KC ends up in an OSCO car and pulls up to the OSCO office accompanied by LEOs -- not in a grey van. It was clearly pre-planned, but not an ordinary defendant turning themselves in as JB stated in his 10:30 a.m. presser -- was that to throw LE off the trail? Just sayin'.:waitasec:

When the undercovers seen her get into the grey van, they thought she was fleeing. They Stopped the auto and took her in.

With the path deviation and the auto switching, what was they to think...

It's crazy isn't it? I would be in a heap in the middle of the road, crying my eyes out. They'd have to peel me off my daughter. As much as we love-to-hate or hate-to-love this family, they are going to need some serious professional help. These scars will never heal.

I think everyone on this board with a child needs to stop and think for a moment and put themselves in CA and GA shoes.

I have a daughter near KC's age. If my daughter was a liar, thief, baby-killer, and basic everyday psycho who is accused of killing her baby, I of course would devastated, ashamed, and guilty for my part in her behavior . While I would mourn my grandchild, I just can't believe that I could ever eagerly send my daughter off to prison to face the death penalty, even if my girl wasxxxxxxx like KC. I can sit here on my computer and be ever so happy KC is in jail now, and even find myself thinking it would be good if she got the death penalty and spent years on death row, but if it were my daughter.... well I don't know.

I would hope I would not publicly act like Cindy does, but I am sure I would lose my mind a bit in the whole drama of a missing grandbaby, a murdering daugher, a nanny whom I believed existed but did not, and it would haunt me for years to think I smelled my granddaughters decomposing corpse.

I think none of us would wish the death penalty on our child, whether they deserved it or not. I just can't imagine ever hating my own daughter or wishing her death, even if she caused her own babies death. Would any of us?

Mr Grund said that? IMO, Casey is not a real person. She's a sociopath. She has skin and bones, but that's where the similarities end to a real person. Casey flat out has no soul. Being the religious person he is, I'd think he'd understand that better than most people.

Well, SuziQ, I'm not sure he was speaking of KC specifically, but the pain of all of the people who have been involved in this whole case. But, you know, if he was talking about KC, you are right--Being a Christian would allow him to include her as well. . . not to exclude her as you have indicated. Only my opinion, of course.

Wish she would get alternate forensics expert than Koby, he seems SO biased now that on the defense payroll!
I look at his appearances as a sneak peek into how Baez is going to approach the forensic evidence - he's going to have Kobi poring over it looking for operator error.

Think about this. A pre-planned route that was not approved under home confinement -- directly to and from her attorney's office -- to meet in a no-fly zone under an overpass -- and transfer to a grey van with unknown occupants. We don't know who was in the grey van. We do know that LE stopped the grey van and she was taken to the OCSO building in a blue LE car. So, Cindy was driving -- she had to be in on the switch to the grey van or she wouldn't have skipped the exits and stopped under the overpass.

That whole MN spiel about CA and GA fully cooperating because they.... Provided DNA samples without having to be tied down! really irritated me. There's more to cooperation than spitting into a tissue. So disengenuous. I'm glad NG cut him off.

Think about this. A pre-planned route that was not approved under home confinement -- directly to and from her attorney's office -- to meet in a no-fly zone under an overpass -- and transfer to a grey van with unknown occupants. We don't know who was in the grey van. We do know that LE stopped the grey van and she was taken to the OCSO building in a blue LE car. So, Cindy was driving -- she had to be in on the switch to the grey van or she wouldn't have skipped the exits and stopped under the overpass.

ITA - and Cindy knew exactly where she was going, too. Wonder when we'll find out who was driving that grey vehicle? :rolleyes:

Since it was the bondsman, he isn't about to let her run. So were they out to buy more time before the arrest?
Was it the actual bondsman (ie, the guy who stands to lose money), or the bondsman's employee (ie, a guy who has no financial investment other than his salary) in the SUV?

I'm just left with the impression that there was some confusion and that the bondsman thought that it was his role to bring her in...CA probably just went along with it. What I don't understand is why KC didn't have her ankle bracelet on??? She was still technically on home confinement and we've seen her wearing it on her other trips to Baez's office.

I think everyone on this board with a child needs to stop and think for a moment and put themselves in CA and GA shoes.

I have a daughter near KC's age. If my daughter was a liar, thief, baby-killer, and basic everyday psycho who is accused of killing her baby, I of course would devastated, ashamed, and guilty for my part in her behavior . While I would mourn my grandchild, I just can't believe that I could ever eagerly send my daughter off to prison to face the death penalty, even if my girl was axxxxxC. I can sit here on my computer and be ever so happy KC is in jail now, and even find myself thinking it would be good if she got the death penalty and spent years on death row, but if it were my daughter.... well I don't know.

I would hope I would not publicly act like Cindy does, but I am sure I would lose my mind a bit in the whole drama of a missing grandbaby, a murdering daugher, a nanny whom I believed existed but did not, and it would haunt me for years to think I smelled my granddaughters decomposing corpse.

I think none of us would wish the death penalty on our child, whether they deserved it or not. I just can't imagine ever hating my own daughter or wishing her death, even if she caused her own babies death. Would any of us?

Exactly. I think it's sad to watch someone have a complete and total nervous breakdown. That is exactly what I believe is happening to her and when it finally breaks it's going to be bad and the whole world will be watching.

Bondsmen do not generally go find their bailees (KC) until they have skipped a court appearance. Bondsmen do not have to collect their clients for arrest following Grand Jury indictments.

I have a daughter near KC's age. If my daughter was a liar, thief, baby-killer, and basic everyday psycho who is accused of killing her baby, I of course would devastated, ashamed, and guilty for my part in her behavior . While I would mourn my grandchild, I just can't believe that I could ever eagerly send my daughter off to prison to face the death penalty, even if my girl wasxxxxI can sit here on my computer and be ever so happy KC is in jail now, and even find myself thinking it would be good if she got the death penalty and spent years on death row, but if it were my daughter.... well I don't know.

No I have to be honest i would not my child on death row, nor would any of my family members. I do have a hard time understanding CA actions, you dont see not one of them very emtional in the public eye. I dont have no empathy for CA as for GA im still teatering over him. Lee I think he is hiding something.

Unable to view any video, was the stop by LE a felony stop? Can't imagine it wasn't if they did not know who/what that veh was. IMO

Exactly. I think it's sad to watch someone have a complete and total nervous breakdown. That is exactly what I believe is happening to her and when it finally breaks it's going to be bad and the whole world will be watching.

To be quite honest, I'm not interested in seeing it on national television or on the internet, so if they quit broadcasting it all the time, it would give me some peace. The sorrow of Casey's family is NOT something we should be following or watching - let them grieve in peace. A grandchild and niece is believed to be (or is known to be ) deceased.

[
Casey had a limited immunity deal on the table designed to get her to tell where Caylee was. She refused it. Putting herself before her child is nothing any mother here can fathom. I would not have bailed my daughter out. Period. That much I know. Cindy lost Casey a long time ago. She knows it. This was an accident waiting to happen. She'll have to reconcile that.

Do we know officially that LE wasn't aware of what was going on? I hadn't heard of any confirmation.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amberdw2021
Back