Drew Arrest Watch

She better be very rich and dumb! She'll need 2 million to get him out (at 10%)

I was joking.... or at least I hope I was. ;) I just cannot believe the women that DO line up to be with him. It's insane.

Wonder if fiance' is dumb enough to stand by her man now???

With that $20M bail I seriously doubt he will be sprung............

Illinois IS a 10% state, ya know! :crazy: LOL

On a serious note, as a Will County resident, I can tell you that myself, as well as my friends and neighbors, are thrilled with the news of his arrest.

Change of venue probable because he was a cop there and EVERYONE knew him...........

I like how he got his digs in about violence against women is not a laughing matter as it's been made in this case....you hear that Drew, JB and your radio personalities?

On a serious note, as a Will County resident, I can tell you that myself, as well as my friends and neighbors, are thrilled with the news of his arrest.

Amen! I'd dance nekkid in the street as a celebration, but don't want to scare the neighbors.

Glasgow is doing this the right way - I have great hope.

CNN Larry King on PRESSER on!

Thanks so much for the CNN coverage, passionflower. I couldn't access the live feed for some reason. I got to see the presser and the Anderson Cooper show will also be talking about it later.

Don't forget Greta is going to have something on her show in a few minutes! :D

Wonder if fiance' is dumb enough to stand by her man now???
Well watching that video of Drew parrading his children on national tele, he mentioned she moved out. So I am sure her Dad who has been in Drew's face for months will be reminding her that she is in a better place....above ground.... having separated herself from Drew's world of dead and missing wives.

The neighbor Sharon can sleep very good tonight, he is in jail now! Sharon, if you are reading........you were a great friend to Stacy and I pray she gets justice now also!

Well watching that video of Drew parrading his children on national tele, he mentioned she moved out. So I am sure her Dad who has been in Drew's face for months will be reminding her that she is in a better place....above ground.... having separated herself from Drew's world of dead and missing wives.

She did move out and I think the engagement was off.
But was at house today during or after arrest???

Change of venue probable because he was a cop there and EVERYONE knew him...........

Who doesn't know him at this point? This was just televised nationally, live.
I have been to a few trials and hearings for some big cases in the courthouse where this will be tried, if it stays here. it is 10 minutes from my home.
I really hope it stays here, I will be there as much as I can...laptop on hand.

$2,000,000.00 on bail in mug shot.........
Sharon is on Greta!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back