NC - Zahra Clare Baker, 10, Hickory, 9 Oct 2010 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
[/I]

BBM: To the bolded portions I say: Have you listened to the latest 911 call? He knew what the note said...heck he even called his boss to tell HIM, before calling police.

To the italisized parts I say: I totally believe this is a possibility and stated so in one of my posts earlier.

To the Underlined portions: ITA. :crazy:

Yes but it doesn't mean that he has seen it he may have been told about it.

Just a thought, I try to work with facts and play devil's advocate with speculation.

Nope, he wouldn't even slur a word even under this circumstance. Trust me, his son committed suicide and there was no difference at all and I was SHOCKED.

Thank you for visiting my YT channel. :)

Let's not forget that this is the man who stood on national television a couple days later and broke down in tears and was unable to finish his final thoughts. How fortunate he can weep when LE is present....and a sympathetic viewing public.

This 911 call was totally devoid of natural anything.....he wasn't "holding it together" or reacting "rationally in the time of crisis." This is a man who chuckled when talking about his missing child to a 911 operator. I would not call him "Slick"......just "Guilty."

Yes and I believe the pen it was written with was in the Tahoe too. I think that was the point. To make it look like the kidnappers got into the vehicle and wrote the note with items they found in the vehicle before pouring the gas in it.

MOO

But why would they want to burn up a vehicle that contains a note they supposedly want seen? Because the fire wasnt intentional, but the note was...

[/I]

BBM: To the bolded portions I say: Have you listened to the latest 911 call? He knew what the note said...heck he even called his boss to tell HIM, before calling police. To the italisized parts I say: I totally believe this is a possibility and stated so in one of my posts earlier.

To the Underlined portions: ITA. :crazy:

BBM We dont know he called to tell him anything. He could have just as easily called to ask if he had seen her or to say he was going to be late getting to work because he needed to look for Zahra. MOO

Its all such a PATHETIC attempt at lying - it has EB's signature all over it. Lets review... bounty hunter, song writer for AI winner, brain cancer, police officer... yada yada yo yada yada yay... fire, dog, gas, ransom note, bosses daughter, no wait, my daughter... shes BROODY...

*ahem*

FAIL!!

Sounds like a freakin script written by playwright EB and handed to AB to ingest over dinner. Here honey sprinkle this on your round steak... yummmmmm! put this in the crack pipe and smoke it all up baby, i got us a plan... he would totally buy into her as he has since he set foot on the plane out of Oz.

And as a couple, they are sooooo into some unobtainable FANTASY world that it prolly wouldn't have been a huge SELL from EB to AB, and he bought it HOOK LINE and SINKER. yeah babe lets just say, here i got it all wrote down to keep it simple for you...

GAH!!!

GAH!!!:banghead:

he said "we" when talking about last checking on her at 2am. He said we saw her two different times.

than says they didn't see her again because they went back to bed and that she only comes out of her room when she wants something because she is starting puberty and broody..

First of all...that girl was no where NEAR puberty!! Second what a completely inappropriate thing to say???
She stayed in her room because a) SM did not want her around and b) because she was probabaly terribly homesick and depressed!

I could really not believe my ears when I heard him chuckle!!

Let's not forget that this is the man who stood on national television a couple days later and broke down in tears and was unable to finish his final thoughts. How fortunate he can weep when LE is present....and a sympathetic viewing public.

This 911 call was totally devoid of natural anything.....he wasn't "holding it together" or reacting "rationally in the time of crisis." This is a man who chuckled when talking about his missing child to a 911 operator. I would not call him "Slick"......just "Guilty."

When Adam broke down in tears was this before OR after it was announced that his wife wrote the ransom note?

But why would they want to burn up a vehicle that contains a note they supposedly want seen? Because the fire wasnt intentional, but the note was...

I think logic left the building a long time ago...

First of all...that girl was no where NEAR puberty!! Second what a completely inappropriate thing to say???
She stayed in her room because a) SM did not want her around and b) because she was probabaly terribly homesick and depressed!

10 in not unusual to start puberty as I was 10 way over 50 years ago! :eek:

I agree very odd for Adam to mention it.

NOT defending just being devil's avocate, giggling can be due to fear/nervousness it isn't always about being funny (particularly if EB was nagging him) and he may also have been numb.

I can be numb and practical in a crisis, then fall apart afterwards, it is quite common.

Perhaps they didn't want the car to burn-just hide decomp with gasoline!:waitasec:

Ok I just found my way to the library and watched all of AB videos...I think hes innocent. I think he was very out of touch with what was happening to his child. I think he was shocked about what hes learned about his wife. I feel bad for the guy.JMHO
Ok gonna go watch them one more time

I think he may be innocent also but i do not feel sorry for this man he put his child in this position and never even looked to see where his child was and im sure this was not the first time.

The person i feel sorry for is his daughter.

I grew up in a home with a drug addict mentally ill mother who beat the snot out of me on a whim and was an emotional nightmare, and her boyfriend choices tended to be child molesters (or physically abusive as well).

When he said that I did have an automatic flashback to all the times I heard my mother describe me as spending all my time in my room. I would come out for meals, to do my chores, and then right back to the sanctuary of my room. I was not allowed to have a TV in there, but I still spent all of my time in my room. I was technically allowed out, but it made my heart hurt for her.

I understand him not asking, but I don't understand not checking on their own child.

For the boss I can see him being slightly overwhelmed by the call, his vehicle being doused in gasoline, a fire on his rental property, not to mention a ransom note that says they have one child and will come for the second... and he had to come to the property so I can see where he would have thought Z's parents had checked on her.

I don't think LE knew Z existed (which makes me think there was nothing in either vehicle that indicated a child existed either, nor did the yard). If they knew she existed I do think they would have checked.

Something must have made them chicken out on the "omg let me check on Z", or they thought LE was going to go in the house and they would make the discovery.

Adam very clearly says the vehicle with the gas is the company vehicle that he drives for work (more useless details unless you are explaining why your child is gone, rather than seeking help in finding her)... but that is the vehicle with drug evidence? Is that correct? Or was it both vehicles? or do we know?

LE had to know there was another person in the house the found THREE passports

She tried to the point of them falling out and her not having any contact details for them in the States, no phone number, no address. Grandparents should have some rights, shouldn't they?

But..... If he is so slow and may have some form of Autism she could of worked him. We all know what to say to our children no matter what age.
Which I guess I just fell off the fence.

Issues on now covering Zahra - coverage coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member