CA - Katherine Jackson, 82, Michael Jackson's mom reported missing

That entire family is screwed up to the max. I agree with wasa, where is Joe?

Something fishy with this scenario. Paris, Prince, and Blanket need an advocate NOW!

YES, YES, YES!

If this turns out to truly be just a power play for money from Michael Jackson's estate, it makes me sad to think that the children's best interests are not being taken into account. Someone needs to oversee this until grandma gets back. JMO.

YES, YES, YES!

If this turns out to truly be just a power play for money from Michael Jackson's estate, it makes me sad to think that the children's best interests are not being taken into account. Someone needs to oversee this until grandma gets back. JMO.

Here is what scares me the most. Grandma was 'kidnapped' by some of the greedy family members because Grandma is in charge of Michael's estate.

What happens when Grandma passes? Michael's kids will be in charge of the estate then. So what happens then? Are they going to be targeted, kidnapped,
mistreated?

Much from the Daily Mail. This is whacked. You go Paris! Stick up for your grandma!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...missing-amid-family-dispute-stars-estate.html

(snips)
Paris tweeted Sunday morning: ‘yes, my grandmother is missing. i haven't spoken with her in a week i want her home now.'

She also tweeted that anyone who sees her grandmother call the authorities and gave out a security number to call.

She later posted: ‘the same doctor that testified on behalf of dr murray saying my father was a drug addict (a lie) is caring for my grandmother... just saying.’

and a tweet from Randy...

A second tweet read: 'This is our mother and her health is paramount. We are not inventing or plotting anything. We are following doctor's advice. Period.'

Who is taking care of the kids? Nannies? Seriously?

So Randy lures his mother out there by inviting her to one of their inane concerts and then holds her captive under a doctors 'care'? Pathetic.

I have a bad feeling about this. I've been reading about the recent and on-going family feud regarding the handling of Michael's Estate and the letter sent to the Executors. Mrs. Jackson is probably not in the best of health, and I fear that these family members might be withholding necessary medications and/or possibly drugging her so that she can be labeled incompetent to serve in her executorial capacity and/or legal guardian of her grandchildren. If she left of her own volition, surely she would have discussed this with Paris, Prince, and Blanket, but they obviously have no idea what's going on. My thoughts and prayers are with them and their beloved grandmother.

Who is taking care of the kids? Nannies? Seriously?

I guess that concern escaped the minds of some seriously ill adjusted adult children. If they truly are doing this for family then why did they cut off the minor grandchildren?

They remind me of Bob Harrod's ill adjusted adult children.

Okay, let me get this straight, grandma has been reported missing but she's not really missing ?. I find it very strange that no one would have told Paris where her grandma is. hmmmmm

Update from TMZ.
http://www.tmz.com/2012/07/22/katherine-jackson-missing/

9:30 AM PT -- Katherine's lawyer released a statement, saying in part, "Concerned family members, particularly Michael's children, have since made ongoing pleas to those believed to have knowledge of her location for information regarding her whereabouts. The only reports provided have been both conflicting and confusing -- especially those pertaining to the status of Katherine Jackson's health. When Michael's children last saw their grandmother on July 15, 2012, she was in great health physically as well as mentally."

just crazy...it's never ending w/ this family, whether it's at their own accord or someone else's. Very tragic for the kids! I hope she is found safe.

Truly an example of "the root of all evil is the love of money".

Shame on the Jackson family!! Paris seems to be reasonably grounded despite the influences around her. Haven't these kids been through enough already? Kathryn is the stable, loving influence in their life. Sickening power play and I cannot imagine she is not in contact with the kids willingly.

I guess that concern escaped the minds of some seriously ill adjusted adult children. If they truly are doing this for family then why did they cut off the minor grandchildren?

They remind me of Bob Harrod's ill adjusted adult children.

it ABSOLUTELY does. So sad for these people who lives their whole lives, to have their children do these things to and around them. It's pathetic! If your family was that bad, don't be a part of it.....but no they are greedy and sick.

Truly an example of "the root of all evil is the love of money".

Shame on the Jackson family!! Paris seems to be reasonably grounded despite the influences around her. Haven't these kids been through enough already? Kathryn is the stable, loving influence in their life. Sickening power play and I cannot imagine she is not in contact with the kids willingly.

That's what worries me the most. I know that Kathryn would be in contact with those kids if she had the chance to do so. She is their care giver and they are still just children. So why hasn't she called them? That concerns me greatly and makes me believe she is being drugged perhaps.

Michaels kids will always be targets of people after their money. I don't know much about Prince and Blanket, but thank god Paris seems to be sharp as a tack.

Oh no this doesnt sound good at all.

Those poor kids have been thru so much.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

OMG! she is 82, please let her go home to those kids she loves so much!
Money is the root of all evil!

One thing I always admired about Michael Jackson: he was a fanatic about protecting his children from the public and making sure they didn't grow up like little celebrities. Paris sounds very level headed and wise. He did a good job with her.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken
Back