FL FL - Courtney Manda, 16, Sunrise, 29 April 2015

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Courtney Manda was last seen walking away from her Sunrise home after having an argument with a relative.

The 5-foot-4-inch tall teen weighs 120 pounds and has brown eyes and brown hair.

7611366_G.jpg

http://www.wsvn.com/story/28934532/sunrise-teen-reported-missing

http://www.nbcmiami.com/news/local/...ng-16-Year-Old-Girl-in-Sunrise-301741991.html

No time of day of the aargument??? Anyone else to confirm there even was an argument?

So again, we have a vague description or account for that day. How old is she? What was she last seen wearing? Did she have any scars or tats or piercings? What time of day was the fight? What direction was she heading and was she on foot? Some of these things would help.

If you search twitter for her name there's tweet from a guy (who is from South FL also) on April 29th saying Courtney's been missing since the prior Thursday (so the 23rd). Zero reaction and nothing else from anyone with her full name.

And listening to that clip on the SFL Miami news site, it cuts off and only says she went missing after an argument with a family member but also doesn't give the day/date.

It makes me wonder if she's really be missing longer as that other tweet says.

Maybe he heard it on the news and it originally gave the day and wasn't just a cut off clip?

Here's the Miami NBC FB post about it.

A lot of shares and people asking when/where, as well as for updates. And people saying they didn't even seen it air, just the post.

Zero response :facepalm: (nice work station website people...it's a missing teen not a lost phone or something)

If anyone has IG that they use for sleuthing I've found her aunt on IG.

Maybe someone with IG can DM her and ask if she'd post here or ask if they'd clarify somewhere?

It does look like she's missing for more than a week, as I found friends of the aunt also posting on IG saying she had been missing prior to this current week (which fits with the runner friend from school's tweet)

She's been to the Bahamas on a missions trip with her school and runs track and plays soccer (and seems pretty good...turns up in articles, etc.)

Looks like the last post was 2011, guess twitter isn't really big with teens. I don't know what IG is, so can't join or help out. Sorry. But it is odd that there is not more about her. Nothing here in the Bay Area, I only saw it here.

Sorry :)

IG is Instagram - many teens post pictures and comments, sort of like a mostly visual diary/blog, tagging friends, commenting on what others post, or finding people they think are cute, etc.

I don't have an account so I can't comment or send a private message, etc. to ask that family member if they'd maybe clarify some things.

Yea she really is missing. She is my niece from her biological mothers side. The police came to talk to her biological grandma last Monday and no one on oour side has seen her. If anyone sees her please report it so she can go home.

Yea she really is missing. She is my niece from her biological mothers side. The police came to talk to her biological grandma last Monday and no one on oour side has seen her. If anyone sees her please report it so she can go home.

Glad you joined us!

Can you clarify what day she went missing? It looked like she may have been gone longer than it first sounded like.

Praying she is either spotted or she comes home on her own very soon!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back