Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall NSW, 12 Sept 2014 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got passports for my kids this year. I needed the birth certificate, photos, my own and partners birth certificates and both our signatures on the form. Also needed someone who had known the kids for a period of time (I think 5 years) to sign the photo and the form saying they were who I said they were. I paid extra to get the express service and the passports were done in about 4 or 5 days. I was very surprised how quickly I got them but we all have the same surname so perhaps that makes it simple?? I imagine there are probably ways you can get around this....say having all the correct docs but using a different photo (you can get anyone to sign the doc I suppose). However I note that many countries now photograph you as you enter. Some do retina photos and fingerprint you too (this certainly happened to us in the states).

I found it interesting that there had been a report by two independent people that called 000 stating a child was with someone about to board a flight to New Zealand who resembled William (Mid March from Memory)....Police took it seriously enough to get CCTV footage from the airport and even thought the lead promising...they had police waiting at the other end when the flight landed ...but it wasn't William.

To me this says that police know it "could" be possible to have fake passports for a child - otherwise they would have simply dismissed it.... As they would have faith that ID Passport.. security check for children is fail proof..

Very scary thought that a child could simply be whisked away to another country....

I found it interesting that there had been a report by two independent people that called 000 stating a child was with someone about to board a flight to New Zealand who resembled William (Mid March from Memory)....Police took it seriously enough to get CCTV footage from the airport and even thought the lead promising...they had police waiting at the other end when the flight landed ...but it wasn't William.

To me this says that police know it "could" be possible to have fake passports for a child - otherwise they would have simply dismissed it.... As they would have faith that ID Passport.. security check for children is fail proof..

Very scary thought that a child could simply be whisked away to another country....

maybe more feasible for police to act on this info though if they believe the child does already have a legit passport and just keeping an open mind to all possibilities?

Interesting article about fake passports and other documentation in Australia. Does not mention them for children. A member of the ring could be creating passports. Just thinking out loud.

http://www.traveltalkmag.com.au/new...sport-worth-fake-documentation-is-on-the-rise

Recent findings suggest that identity theft is on the increase and fake Australian passports, drivers’ licences, even university degrees are being readily bought and sold online

The other interesting thing about kids and passports - you can get a passport for a newborn and have it valid for 5 years (as I understand things!). Kids grow and change a fair bit in that time...

Someone need money may have also wanted to do a quick job whilst in the area too? Thats possible especially for someone with experience working for speddo's?

My intention with the cemetery post was to not point the finger at family members, the point was to demonstrate that anyone could have been at the cemetery that day, with kids, playing down the fire break, or with no kids but who walked through the fire break, and got WTs attention.

When looking at the view of grandma's house, where the front porch is where presumably grandma and mum had been sitting, what if a person was standing inside that fire break trail and could see the front porch and also william hiding. As soon as grandma goes inside...

And with this, they dont have to drive past the house, they would have driven into the cemetery, and driven out that way?

could kids be heard playing from the cemetery?

The other interesting thing about kids and passports - you can get a passport for a newborn and have it valid for 5 years (as I understand things!). Kids grow and change a fair bit in that time...

My post #1060 (Just for reference)

Very interesting....and so very true Children change dramatically in that time.

It just reminded of a case decades ago where this woman was snatching up or illegally adopting children...she dyed all the kids hair blonde...can't remember all the details but one of the kids wrote a book years and years later saying how this woman had sent various kids all around the world using passports for other children - who just so happened to be blondes and look similar.

My post #1060 (Just for reference)

Very interesting....and so very true Children change dramatically in that time.

It just reminded of a case decades ago where this woman was snatching up or illegally adopting children...she dyed all the kids hair blonde...can't remember all the details but one of the kids wrote a book years and years later saying how this woman had sent various kids all around the world using passports for other children - who just so happened to be blondes and look similar.

It was "The Family" cult - related to Children of God cult I think - really bizarre a cult leader with a personality disorder combined with LSD. http://www.news.com.au/national/anne-hamilton-byrne-leader-of-the-family-unrepentant-but-ready-to-die/story-e6frfkvr-1225762020614

It was "The Family" cult - related to Children of God cult I think - really bizarre a cult leader with a personality disorder combined with LSD. http://www.news.com.au/national/anne-hamilton-byrne-leader-of-the-family-unrepentant-but-ready-to-die/story-e6frfkvr-1225762020614

Yep...thanks for that...was just looking it up... Had to be a reason for her collecting all those children. Just looked and one of the kids Dr Sarah Moore has a dedicated FB page about the cult.

Sorry guys...a little off topic...

When looking at the view of grandma's house, where the front porch is where presumably grandma and mum had been sitting, what if a person was standing inside that fire break trail and could see the front porch and also william hiding. As soon as grandma goes inside...

BBM: Grandma and mum, and the children off and on, were sitting on the back patio.

"Coonabarabran truck driver, Chris Trindall, 29, faced Tamworth Court. He was refused bail and will reappear today charged with disseminating and producing child *advertiser censored*"

From memory I think BS had lived in Coonabarabran? Things might be getting a bit hotter for BS if his "old hunting grounds" are investigated.

Maybe someone is ratting now. :jail:
There seems a lot of arrests but it's maybe because we are noticing more.
:thinking:

very educational -- Australia protects ''young offenders'' as well it seems and even if convicted of sexual offenses and/or murder - they are ''protected'' and cannot be named and therefore when released after completing sentence they are not registered as sex offenders.

you can search names and find location within with the edit ctrl+f.

Lots on the coast nearby.

This IS surprising! NZ ?!?
Asia- no surprise there.

TOP TEN TOURISM DESTINATIONS FOR CHILD SEX OFFENDERS
Denpasar
Singapore
Bangkok
Kuala Lumpur
Auckland
Nadi
Hong Kong
Manila
Dubai
Wellington

Auckland and Wellington - Holy Crap - why? Is it some kind of legal loophole or something else that gives these monsters the courage to offend in NZ? The first four on the list does not surprise me, and I have heard about a lot of social problems/unrest (drink, drug and family violence problems) from Kiwis who have left because of those reasons, but to have two cities as a child sex tourist destination is terrifying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member