KC Borrow's CA's Car

karenz

Reaction score
I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

I find this interesting for several reasons.

If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

Possibility GA is lying.

Why would she take CA's car? She obviously wanted to go unnoticed.

GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
Any thoughs?

We hammered this one out last night. George is incorrect. KC was parked in front of the house or just pulling up on a Sunday, 29th....in TL's car. His car is a green cherokee SUV; Cindy's is green toyota SUV. The theory is that kc saw GA approaching the house and took off quickly; George wanted to know what was going on and took after her, but didn't catch her.

EPass records do not show Cindy's car on Freeway with GA behind it on any toll rd....just George shows up at the exit he spoke about...so we think he was mistaken with which vehicle he really saw, since they were both green and SUVs

Still, TL never mentioned or wasn't asked about his loaning his vehicle to kc. She was also driving it the week of June 16....?? and THAT was confirmed. Chris S said she was at his house and driving TL's vehicle...

I am listening to part 4 of GA's interview and he mentions that after June 24 but before the tow notice came GA mentions that KC came to the house in her car and borrowed CA's car and left the Sunfire. That day was the day he chased KC.

If the smell was in the car at that point, it would have been noticed by GA/CA. KC would have never left a dead body in the car at her parents house especially after the gas can incident w/GA.

Possibility GA is lying.

GA was not sure of the date but I think this very important. Checked the epass records to see where she may have gone. On June 26 there is toll records from on at Conway and another off from Semoran. This day jives with the day KC took it b/c of the toll times.

What did CA drive that day? Did she drive the Sunfire? It was a work day but I believe she was on vacation that week.

Why would KC risk questions about where Caylee was just to get CA's car unless it was important?
Any thoughs?

There is something really funky about that story.........First if CA loaned her the car WHY would GA be chasing her?

If they had not seen her since June 16th as CA told in court, then she either got the car unknown to them or it is a lie.............

Possibility GA is lying.

Any thoughs?

for the month of june after after the 24th/ pings only show kc near the a's home on 6/27 and maybe 6/30. No pings by the a's from cell on 6/26.

We hammered this one out last night. George is incorrect. KC was parked in front of the house or just pulling up on a Sunday, 29th....in TL's car. His car is a green cherokee SUV; Cindy's is green toyota SUV. The theory is that kc saw GA approaching the house and took off quickly; George wanted to know what was going on and took after her, but didn't catch her.

EPass records do not show Cindy's car on Freeway with GA behind it on any toll rd....just George shows up at the exit he spoke about...so we think he was mistaken with which vehicle he really saw, since they were both green and SUVs

Still, TL never mentioned or wasn't asked about his loaning his vehicle to kc. She was also driving it the week of June 16....??

How do we know GA is incorrect? She never borrowed her car?

GA says in his interview that he KNOWS it was his wifes car. He was very into cars so he probably would not have mistaken a Jeep for a Forerunner.

There is something really funky about that story.........First if CA loaned her the car WHY would GA be chasing her?

If they had not seen her since June 16th as CA told in court, then she either got the car unknown to them or it is a lie.............

That's what I am saying! Something is not right.

Now GA says that he was trying to follow KC in CA's car so he would know what the heck she was up too.

George said Casey borrowed Cindy's truck sometime between June 24th and July 15th.

GA said she returned the truck later that night. This is the day he chased her on the interstate and lost her in traffic.

GA said he never seen Casey again after the 24th until Cindy found her at Tony's.

Amazing info if it's true. Did she bury her at a place she needed a truck to get to???? That's my guess.

I posted this on another thread
GA's Interview #4 at 8:40 he starts talking about the day KC borrowed CA's car. re: to car chase - He says he knew it was CA's dark green Toyota 4 Runner with a, sticker I guess, Panda on the back. He also says that KC met CA at the house and left her car there - borrowed CA's car thru the afternoon and brought CA's car back and got her car.
KC said her car wasn't running right. He made it very clear that he knew it was CA's car because of the "Panda".
Also he says that it was after the 24th Gas Can event.

I posted this on another thread
GA's Interview #4 at 8:40 he starts talking about the day KC borrowed CA's car. re: to car chase - He says he knew it was CA's dark green Toyota 4 Runner with a, sticker I guess, Panda on the back. He also says that KC met CA at the house and left her car there - borrowed CA's car thru the afternoon and brought CA's car back and got her car.
KC said her car wasn't running right. He made it very clear that he knew it was CA's car because of the "Panda"

Exactly.

So they had seen her (in conflict w/their testimony that had not seen her since 16th)

GA says in interview that the car was borrowed after the gas can day but before the tow notice came. The gas cans and the car borrowing were not the same day.

Definite lying going on here. Don't know who exactly though.

Well...not to point a finger but I will anyway. There is a Police Report of the 24th about the stolen gas cans. (but I don't know if I have seen a report that GA called and told LE that he found the gas cans) There is a report of when the car was towed and statement by Amscot Employee that the car had been there 3 days. There is something very very odd about all of this GA timeline thing. I don't know if GA had to work that day and therefore didn't have a chase to check out KC's car, as to what was wrong with it, and would not know if there was an odor in the car. Both of these people talk and throw out speculations and GA has not said something like "the odor was so bad when I picked the car up from the towyard but I didn't notice any odor when KC took CA's car. For me it's the pieces of information that they leave out. It's when CA is asked a question about KC and immediately turns it to apply to herself. It's CA basically saying the borrowing of the car didn't happen and GA saying the opposite.
Something is very very odd

Possibly Caylee was buried or re-burried between June 24th and June 27th.

That's 3 important dates to narrow down the pings on.

Was Cindy's truck ever tested?

Yes, look at the most recent page of posts. Not about Cindy's truck being tested, about the Enquirer story.

Yeal the goofy conflicting information confusion about these dates might mean that something happened.
Good point.
Don't know if CA's car was checked out.

How do we know GA is incorrect? She never borrowed her car?

GA says in his interview that he KNOWS it was his wifes car. He was very into cars so he probably would not have mistaken a Jeep for a Forerunner.

I recall that GA said CA was home from work that day and gave Casey permission and the keys. He was positive it was Cindy's truck because of the panda sticker.

Somebody is fibbin' :liar:

There is something very odd about this story. GA is adamant that it was CA's car and describes that he is sure of it because CA has a panda sticker on the back. CA completely denies any knowledge of the event. GA says she gave KC permission and the keys??? Oddly, the easy-pass records don't back up the story.

Hmmm...

The only thing that I can think of is that maybe GA used CA's car to remove/dispose of some evidence that he thinks might show up if LE inspected CA's car. (Maybe they had already checked out CA's car and he was trying to make the "pieces" fit?)

I agree !! Somethings always bothered me about the text messages between Casey and Amy on the 27th. At about 11:30am or so on the 27th, Casey texts Amy about the animal/squirrel "PLASTERED" on her car frame....she says she "GOT RID OF IT" !!! AFTER that text, she tells Amy about running out of gas again.....who the heck tells someone about getting rid of the animal from their car as opposed to telling them you ran out of gas ???!!!
Maybe just me, but running out of gas and being stranded seems like a little more important topic of discussion.....like explaining to Amy about having to call TonE to come get her, etc.
That one line..."Got rid of it" REALLY won't get out of my head. Especially in the same sentence as she's talking about the "thing" which was causing the stench she kept talking about.....which was Caylee. I honestly think she disposed of the body on the 27th.....probably after moving it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back