Actor Oscar Nunez to play Jose Baez in movie

Opening this. Discuss respectfully and responsibly. It's time, my friends. :heartluv:

No bashing and that includes photos.

Otherwise another thread will be closed and I don't want to do that.

I think that's pretty good casting. He is a good actor who should be able to pull off a very convincing Jose.

O. Nunez a good choice. He can pull it off; looking over his photos he resembles JB a little bit. Last night DH and I were discussing this and another person came to mind while watching the G. Lopez show-his friend 'Ernie'?

BTW, O. Nunez is marrying his fiance today, or maybe it's tomorrow? Congratulations to them, this is sweet :loveyou:

O. Nunez a good choice. He can pull it off; looking over his photos he resembles JB a little bit. Last night DH and I were discussing this and another person came to mind while watching the G. Lopez show-his friend 'Ernie'?

BTW, O. Nunez is marrying his fiance today, or maybe it's tomorrow? Congratulations to them, this is sweet :loveyou:

I can see ernie (I cant remember the actors name seen him in a few other movies blood in blood out is the main movie that comes to mind) I totally agree with u bigmomma...ernie would make a good Jose indeed.

I can see ernie (I cant remember the actors name seen him in a few other movies blood in blood out is the main movie that comes to mind) I totally agree with u bigmomma...ernie would make a good Jose indeed.

Valente Rodriguez. DH just blurted it out-made me laugh despite I was half asleep and tv was still on the timer-lol. I think he is tied up with the F. Drescher tv show now, but he would have been another good choice, taking nothing away from O. Nunez tho'.

Oscar from The Office?

Well there is a connection. Remember when Dwight Schrute was giving a talk on things to avoid in Florida and he'd put a photo's of cockroaches and Casey in mug shot in the blue hoodie?

I don't watch The Office. That said....I knew that Oscar Nunez looked familiar.

After a quick visit to IMDB itcame back to me.........

I shall refrain from comment. The photo says it all.

oscar nunez.jpg

He played an exotic dancer in the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.

Oscar from The Office?

Well there is a connection. Remember when Dwight Schrute was giving a talk on things to avoid in Florida and he'd put a photo's of cockroaches and Casey in mug shot in the blue hoodie?

Yes, that was classic! I about rolled on the floor. Heh

I like Nunez, I think he'll be able to pull it off, except for the voice. Big difference in vocals will seem weird to those of us that listened to Baez so much....
MM

:gasp: MUSIKMAN! :seeya: On T-Not familiar with this actor

HOLLY DEVEAUX to play KC. I would have picked Ellen Page, but lets see what she can do. She has some resemblance, but Page would have been spot on plus she is just good.

I mean look at this:

http://people.zap2it.com/p/ellen-page/261958

Holly Deveaux has a sweet look unlike Casey who I feel has a more severe look.
Maybe I see Casey as the person she is.......an unfit mother who killed her child. Imo

Maybe I see Casey as the person she is.......an unfit mother who killed her child. Imo

But she is an actress; maybe she can change her look. She is a KC type. Ellen Page would have been exceptional. But hey...

I wish they would have picked someone less attractive. :banghead: Hopefully Holly can practice copying FCA's evil looks.

Wouldn't that have been funny if they would have picked Juliet Lewis to play FCA?

I wish they would have picked someone less attractive. :banghead: Hopefully Holly can practice copying FCA's evil looks.

Wouldn't that have been funny if they would have picked Juliet Lewis to play FCA?

Too old and not pretty enough. They need someone pretty because KC is just that.

I don't watch The Office. That said....I knew that Oscar Nunez looked familiar.

After a quick visit to IMDB itcame back to me.........

I shall refrain from comment. The photo says it all.

View attachment 22478

He played an exotic dancer in the movie The Proposal with Sandra Bullock and Ryan Reynolds.

Omg!!!! Oscar's name was slipping me couldn't recognize it until you said the proposal and included that pic! LMBO!!!!! Thanks for the giggle!

You know what scene would be perfect? If they did the scene where they went in to take pictures of Casey's "Bella Vita" tattoo and her back was covered in sores/acne! Casey would be so mortified! :floorlaugh:

Is anyone else a little skeptical about this production? I realize it's been touted as being based on JA's book but I'm not sure I trust them. Saying they're using his book would be such a convenient vehicle for them to dodge any big public outcry regarding the "blood money" issue that has been so sensitive.

Is JA participating in the content in any form? Is he a consultant or anything?

I've been out of the loop for awhile, so I may have missed. Who is going to play Linda Drane Burdick?

Rob Lowe as Ashton? Yes!
Oscar Nunez as Baez? Good choice! Will they draw on the curvy sideburns? I was always mesmerized by those! :)

So far the casting looks good to me. And while I think Holly Deveaux is pretty and Casey is not, I think Holly can pull off Casey's look easily. They'll just need to add some unflattering make up - especially under her eyes to give her a harsh look like Casey has. And Holly will have to perfect that thing Casey does with her jaw and mouth - that jutting out thing. I can't quite explain it, but during the trial it looked like Casey had a wad of cotton between her front teeth and lip - like it was padded up.

Oh! Who is playing Judge Perry? Anyone know?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back