GUILTY WA - Jeremy Scully, 38, Bellingham, 24 April 2008

Since they both seem to be into swinging, I am speculating, that they probably got together with Jeremy as a couple. The only thing I can come up with as far as a reason for her hubby to get that upset is.....

Maybe they were talking or seeing each other without her hubby's knowledge sometimes. Maybe he found chat messages from them, and they could have contained some not so hubby involved things.

From reading his myspace and looking at the comments posted on one of the girls pages that posts alot on his comments.....it looks like he and his wife both say, they are looking forward to seeing her and her hubby. So they seem to have met couples before.

TOTAL speculation in this paragraph.......What if his gf of 3 yrs was involved at one point but decided not to do it anymore, or he started meeting the wife without her hubby and his girlfriend knowing.

I have no idea how to find anyone on myspace. Can someone do a search for Vanessa McBrides myspace? If it has been taken down can you look for a cached version? Thank you very much in advance.

Lion

Since they both seem to be into swinging, I am speculating, that they probably got together with Jeremy as a couple. The only thing I can come up with as far as a reason for her hubby to get that upset is.....

Maybe they were talking or seeing each other without her hubby's knowledge sometimes. Maybe he found chat messages from them, and they could have contained some not so hubby involved things.

From reading his myspace and looking at the comments posted on one of the girls pages that posts alot on his comments.....it looks like he and his wife both say, they are looking forward to seeing her and her hubby. So they seem to have met couples before.
TOTAL speculation in this paragraph.......What if his gf of 3 yrs was involved at one point but decided not to do it anymore, or he started meeting the wife without her hubby and his girlfriend knowing.
Well...that could be a reason that a wife would suddenly stop a search for a missing man, huh?!

I think jealous husband killed the man and wife was lucky not to be dead, but knew or suspected early on that he killed her lover. (How they became lovers is not part of the equation.)

I did find Vanessa's MySpace last night but it is private - I cannot post a link here as I'm at work & can't access MySpace.

seems she and Jeremy were having an "emotional" relationship, which is probably a no-no in the swingers world (course I have no personal knowledge, but just a guess). So hubby finds out she is involved and probably seeing Jeremy on the side without him...and so he kills him.

Sounds like she and Jeremy spoke every day, since she made the comment that she hadn't heard from him that day.

I just find it weirdly ironic that a swinger would get jealous enough to kill. It's possible maybe he and Jeremy were lovers too?

It wasn't private earlier last night. She must have set it to private after getting all the attention from Jeremy's case

I did find Vanessa's MySpace last night but it is private - I cannot post a link here as I'm at work & can't access MySpace.

PUBLIC SAFETY

Police search apartment of slain track coach

CALEB HEERINGA
THE BELLINGHAM HERALD
Arrests not imminent, police say

BELLINGHAM -- Police served a search warrant at the home of a local track coach who was found shot to death on Blanchard Mountain on Sunday. Jeremy Scully, 38, was last seen en route to the home of Kenneth and Venessa McBride in the Alger area Thursday morning. Police have identified "persons of interest" in the case, but said they did not expect to make arrests anytime soon.

Skagit County Sheriff's Office chief criminal deputy Will Reichert said several firearms were among the items seized from Scully's Halleck Street apartment this morning. He declined to elaborate on what police were looking for during the search.

More here: http://www.bellinghamherald.com/256/story/398670.html

I'm confused! The way they made it sound in the paper around here it was the husband.

I am a friend of Jeremy's from the adult web site. I would like to say that some of your speculations are not accurate. Jeremy told me that he did not have a girl friend. Perhaps Robin is more of a companion. That within the "swinging" lifestyle it is not uncommon for a 3rd person to join a couple during intimacy. All of us at the "adult" site, in the NW chat room are hoping for this case to come to a swift conclusion. What is most important to remember is that this man was a kind as they come. He lived a "normal" life to those that needed to know. His co-workers and students, thought the world of him. Letting this murder be over-shadowed by how he came to know these folks is demeaning to the crime. It makes it NO less of a crime or a tragedy. I talked to Jeremy everyday. I am going miss him. I can't imagine what he went through. Some of the posts on here are the same awful things I've visioned too... :(

seems she and Jeremy were having an "emotional" relationship, which is probably a no-no in the swingers world (course I have no personal knowledge, but just a guess). So hubby finds out she is involved and probably seeing Jeremy on the side without him...and so he kills him.

Sounds like she and Jeremy spoke every day, since she made the comment that she hadn't heard from him that day.

I just find it weirdly ironic that a swinger would get jealous enough to kill. It's possible maybe he and Jeremy were lovers too?

I can tell you that Jeremy was NOT bi- and he and Ken were NOT lovers!

On the cached version of McBride's myspace he stated that "we go" to the FC-NW club. I found a club for swingers called FC-NW based in Washington and in particular in Seattle. I hesitate to offer the link because I don't know if I can post a link to an x-rated website. I don't want to go against TOS.

From the cached version it seems that both Ken and his significant other may have been into swinging. If he or both he wife and he were involved in Jeremy's murder (not yet a fact--just speculation based on alleged evidence and that LE considers him/them POI(S) then it still could be that Ken wasn't fond of something that may have been between Jeremy and Ken's wife.

But, I also wonder about other possible motives, for example robbery or blackmail.

Lion
I am sure if Ken and Vanessa had anything to do with it... there was not any thing else other than jealousy.

The girlfriend of 3 years did not live LOCAL to Jeremy.. she is in Tacoma.

Thank you very much for your comments mrsmimi.

Welcome mrsmimi, and thank you for clarifying for us. I am interested in the facts, yet sometimes I speculate and research further. I wasn't saying that it is likely that there may have been robbery or blackmail involved only that I was wondering if it was possible with what little I know.

I can see that you cared for Jeremy, and I am sorry for your loss. From all that I have read it seems he was truly loved and will be very much missed.

Welcome mrsmimi, and thank you for clarifying for us. I am interested in the facts, yet sometimes I speculate and research further. I wasn't saying that it is likely that there may have been robbery or blackmail involved only that I was wondering if it was possible with what little I know.

I can see that you cared for Jeremy, and I am sorry for your loss. From all that I have read it seems he was truly loved and will be very much missed.

We may be a sorted bunch, we may not conform to tradition, but we are real. We are people. He was a good man. He was, the kind of man who would honor a woman. I don't know what happened on that day... I am so sad. There are so many stories like this. I guess I just don't get it. I still feel in shock. This AFF, thing and site for me has been a link to other adults. I've been at home for nearly 13 years. I think it was a way to talk about grown up things. It was and never has been all about sex. I mean you take 2 or more "grown" folk.... and we talk about everything from sex to politics..... Politics to religion... religion to the color to paint one's home. I despise that connotation that we are all a bunch of perverts. It just simply is not true. I am sure there are some. I know it. However the community is just that. It behaves like any other. In a "real time" world it is not ok for "old" to prey upon "young"... nor is it there. I've seen 18-21 year old women (girls really) coming in ... exploring... The MEN POUNCE... and in general, good men and women put a stop to this... They make it known that it is not okay.. I just don't want Jeremy to be put out to bay with the "pervs". He was a normal man. If we all say we never as an adult desired attention or gratification we would not be telling the truth. I think MANY of us have thought about how it would feel to have more than ONE Set of hands touching us. Or to participate in the gratification of such. I know Jeremy was a man of honor, and also a man who CHOSE to please. I can't say he was not having an affair... I don't really know this. I DO know... with all of my heart. He was a good man. We all make errs in judgment... Perhaps he did as well. I wish I knew. My prayer continues to be that his family have peace. The students he taught remember his electric smile. That the students hear his truth. I know he would talk about "jumping for today". Those are not his words I know. It does not really matter. Those kids were his dream. This man was waiting to find "that" woman to have kids with. He would have been an excellent father.

Please do not let the media sway you of what you know to be a good man. *deee_eeeeep inhale* Something awful happened. It is NOT unlike the awful things that happen everyday. They happen to children, wives, women, men, .... etc. I am sick to death. It consumes me. I am angry. I am sad. I ... have no one who is going to Dave Matthews with me now. :( He was my "date" my friend, my confidant.

For in the woods, he'd have plucked a spider.... and in the world, a spider plucked him.... God Bless you Jeremy, and sleep well. I will see you soon... mimi

Jeremy... I know you want facts. Right now, I am... not sure what I can share. I was not there. Having met all of the ... involved. I just want to be careful.

oops I did not mean to post the name Jeremy... :( I am not used to this forum... That was to LionRun.......... I am sorry. grrrrrrr inner blond moment

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back