Forensic Astrology - CAYLEE ANTHONY Reported Missing 7/15/2008: #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok who's ready for their daily dose of adrenaline?? I just had mine...and almost fell out of my chair. This is freaky to say the least. Check out these photos of an area at the very NORTH end of NARCOSSEE Road. Broken gate, part wooden fence, metal gate (which is open to the clearing. And all the BEAUTIFUL yellow flowers growing on the fenceline, very end of Narcoosee where it turns into Goldenrod. Let me know what you guys think. The nearest address here is 8468 Narcoossee Rd.

narcossee2.jpg

narcossee1.jpg

narcossee3.jpg

Narcoossee4.jpg

Gave me chillie bumps.

YIKES that man hole cover in the last picture...makes me wonder.........

Thanks, Agave. We need to allow our thoughts wide range; your ideas are a good example. It's not possible to force ESP but astrology is different. I have no qualms about leaning on the art, prying out the smallest bit of information a chart holds.

We are already under the influence of this coming Friday's Full Moon. It is Saturn (lack, need) in Virgo of details that presents the obstacle under the Full Moon. I am on the verge of putting the charts in a tight press and squeezing in order to extract more particulars.

Squeeze em like a lemon Tuba honey!! Astro Lemonade.

I saw on another thread that KC says in her interviews 'I dropped her off at Sawgrass..." not "Sawgrass Apartments". Hmmm....maybe we ARE on to something there? I need to go back and look at her statements again.

I'm getting confused here. Seminole County is NORTH of Orange County. Are the county lines here correct? Could it be Orange County on the N of the line and Osceola County on the S side of the line? Would someone please verify...

PS - Osceola was an Indian chief - very famous in FL!

I'm getting confused here. Seminole County is NORTH of Orange County. Are the county lines here correct? Could it be Orange County on the N of the line and Osceola County on the S side of the line? Would someone please verify...

PS - Osceola was an Indian chief - very famous in FL!

It's the Orange/Osceola line. I was confused at first until I looked at the map again. :)

TUBA:

I am trying to figure out a time for the upcoming dep for CA & GA on the 22nd---thus far nothing...I am curious if they even have legal representation at this point---

I'm fairly new at this sluething bit---all I've used in the past was the TV --- so this has been fascinating to say the least....heck I'm still having problems viewing messages and whatnots....but I will keep my eyes posted for them--I know I check in here often--albeit way above (but will cling to lack of sleep for the excuse :innocent::confused:)---I just want that beautiful baby laid to rest with honor sometime soon...

jmo

Ok I went S on Goldenrod to Narcoossee Rd today. You are actually driving SW on Goldenrod until you hit Narcoossee Rd, then you are heading South.

I drove past 8468 Narcoossee Rd and across the street are 3 story apts. It is also a very "BUSY" rd and is 4 lanes.

Narcoossee Rd is under construction from approx Lee Vista to the Beeline. (Beachline). Looks as though they are widening the rd to 4 lanes in that area.

Hi Chargethemall,

Thanks very much for posting your vision. I have a question. Do you believe that 'she's under wood' could mean that perhaps Casey tried to burn her and left her body under the wood when it didn't work? Is it burnt wood that you're seeing/feeling? Like a campfire/bonfire type thing? Funeral pyre?

Still thinking over the North issue. This park is definitely South. Did you get any feeling of North or South of what? Could it be north of the County line there?

Hi Beck, I really don't think she was burned. I feel she is under wood (a bridge maybe) I don't think she is that far down in the ground. It's almost like she is stuck on something. I really don't see anything associated with "North" so far. It is just a strong feeling for that word.

This is very good and had my alert bells going off when I saw it was a St. Cloud address, because others were getting a 'look up' message given to them and I thought of clouds among others. But this would fit in with their 'dreams'. In my dreams I did see a hole behind a round stone border that looked like a fire pit but it was in an open field not a densely wooded area. Excellent sleuthing Beckaroozie, thank you!!!

I too noticed it was in St. Cloud and clouds are up (north). I'm just not feeling too much, as for my meaning of North. I think it is something else.

Ok I went S on Goldenrod to Narcoossee Rd today. You are actually driving SW on Goldenrod until you hit Narcoossee Rd, then you are heading South.

I drove past 8468 Narcoossee Rd and across the street are 3 story apts. It is also a very "BUSY" rd and is 4 lanes.

Narcoossee Rd is under construction from approx Lee Vista to the Beeline. (Beachline). Looks as though they are widening the rd to 4 lanes in that area.

This would be a familiar starting point for the prisoner since she went straight UP Goldenrod to get to AL's apt. Is there a spot where you can turn left at Eagle Creek Golf Course?

I got the chills as I read your post ... thinking about the fact of how close you could truly be to the remains of precious Caylee.

Do you know if that street is lined with businesses from beginning to end or does it thin out and become more "forestry"? Is it a long road?

Sparky, I had asked this question in a post awhile back. Could you give me any insite on the road? TIA

I too noticed it was in St. Cloud and clouds are up (north). I'm just not feeling too much, as for my meaning of North. I think it is something else.

Hi, Chargethemall,
I love this thread, but this is my first time posting in it. I am not talented at all like you are, but I just had a thought. I have been thinking about "North" and just keep thinking about the North star. It is what lost hikers and such look for to find their direction. Perhaps this just means that you are going in the right direction? I know, a huge stretch, but I thought I would toss it out there. Thanks for all your hard work. :)

Do you know if that street is lined with businesses from beginning to end or does it thin out and become more "forestry"? Is it a long road?

Sparky, I had asked this question in a post awhile back. Could you give me any insite on the road? TIA

Charge,

It's a long rd. It starts at Goldenrod and Hoffner. Lee Vista crosses it. It is just beginning to build up. Home Depot, Kohls...construction to the Beeline like I mentioned.

Lake Nona, High $ Homes gated

Further South the area I was in today, past that is Moss Park Rd turns to the L, Publix, banks, 7-11.

On further the 417 crosses Narcoossee Rd, then on thru the "little" town of Narcoossee. 1 light, blink and you'll miss it.

I would say it's more country after you go under the 417 all the way to Hwy 192. Approx 18 miles long.

It has built up a lot over the years with subdivisions and what not, but for the most part it a nice drive into Saint Cloud.

HTH

Tim is in hospital. I didn't advance his chart for progressions but his natal chart has only one stand out affliction that is exact. That is Uranus at 18 Pisces square his Sun at 18 Sagittarius. He has looked and sounded exhausted for some weeks now. Together, our good wishes can give him a lift.

This would be a familiar starting point for the prisoner since she went straight UP Goldenrod to get to AL's apt. Is there a spot where you can turn left at Eagle Creek Golf Course?

Goldenrod is a long rd also. The Golf Course in not near AL at all. The opposite direction.

Going South on Narcoossee it would be at 13615 Narcoossee Rd, and Tindall Rd. Yes you would turn Left at that intersection if you are coming from the "A" home.

Charge,

It's a long rd. It starts at Goldenrod and Hoffner. Lee Vista crosses it. It is just beginning to build up. Home Depot, Kohls...construction to the Beeline like I mentioned.

Lake Nona, High $ Homes gated

Further South the area I was in today, past that is Moss Park Rd turns to the L, Publix, banks, 7-11.

On further the 417 crosses Narcoossee Rd, then on thru the "little" town of Narcoossee. 1 light, blink and you'll miss it.

I would say it's more country after you go under the 417 all the way to Hwy 192. Approx 18 miles long.

It has built up a lot over the years with subdivisions and what not, but for the most part it a nice drive into Saint Cloud.

HTH

Sparky,
Thanks for the info! Was there something awhile back about something bieng so many miles? Was it also 4.17?

Sparky,
Thanks for the info! Was there something awhile back about something bieng so many miles? Was it also 4.17?

Charage I read so much I get confused :)

I think it might be 4.75 miles from the A home in a ESE direction? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.

If you all could pin point an area then I'm willing to do a drive by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998