TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought I was going crazy as I didn't hear where they said the perp was not in camo either.

Sorry sorry sorry i heard it wrong please forgive me i head a man wearing camo did not drag Holly offf into the woods.

Sorry peeps!

I'm thinking that if the brother's story is true, that he just glanced and saw them through a window, maybe through blinds/drapes, and didn't think anything of her at the edge of the woods with a man in camo. Especially if the BF hunts and had been there the evening before, etc - maybe he thought he had returned to show her something he killed, etc (hunters do that - I have many memories of being awakened as a child to see what had been brought home).

I'm not convinced that his story is true, but I do see how he could have thought she was okay at the time and not even looked twice.

LOL, we're all thinking out loud - but that's good. I like help thinking. :D

I can't be sure but ... I think they found some things in the car Holly was to use? So some of her things were in the car in the driveway ... and some were not?

That's a question thrown out for others with better memory of whether we've learned that or not...

JMHO

Totally not trying to blame the brother for anything. just trying to put pieces together :)

I wonder if the guy was the one bleeding and not holly.

Maybe he knew she was a nurse and neded Medical help.

Maybe he did something that wouldnt allow him to go to the hospital or a doctor?

heck i dont know... I have to stop watching criminal minds lol

Another question: LE said they know where she entered the woods. Did the dogs track her there or are they going off the brother's report?

Totally not trying to blame the brother for anything. just trying to put pieces together :)

Same here i wish there were not so many diff stories tho.
Its no wonder were all confused.

Maybe she was dragged into the woods and there were signs of that and thats is where the description of the events got mixed in the media. The parents could have said dragged into the woods based on what LE said and Him witnessing the guy in camo could have melded into one event , now everyone is setting stuff correct in the media.

Holly having her books and backback almost make it seems as she was getting a ride to class and just leaving. Doesnt it?

I havent read every post on the threads but tryed to catch up with the events and I havent seen if they said how much blood was there and if she would be injured a little or a lot. I dont think she is in those woods as a blood hound would have picked up the scent of her blood and tracked that as far as it could. Also did the boyfriend have an ex girl friend or someone who had a crush or someone who envied Holly? Could the abducter be a woman?

She seems to be perfect, job, school ,car ,boyfriend and she is such a beautiful girl.
The instant injury is very concerning.

Ok so LE told the searchers Holly had her school books with her and her purse..... (well they t old them to look specifically for these items and nursing clinical books are huge you'd carry them in a back pack)

If the brother just saw her walking into the woods with what he thought was her boyfriend.. wouldn't he have found it odd she was wearing her backpack and purse to go into the woods.....

MOO just thinking outloud

ah, thanks you answered my question while I was typing it.

LE thinks her books went missing with her? I agree ... that's odd.

my thinking on how it could have went down:

mom and dad both left for work

holly is on her way out the door to take her test with bookbag, lunch bag, purse and perp is ready for her at the door with a knife somehow cuts her enough for blood loss.. tells her to walk with him and she won't get hurt.. walks her into the tree line

meantime brother heard a commotion.. looked out the window to see the man in camo and his sister seemingly walking off normally.. he thinks... hey that is her boyfriend... maybe he is out early hunting turkeys

hour later he leaves the door to go out and sees blood and sister's car still sitting there and calls 911

MOO

Another question: LE said they know where she entered the woods. Did the dogs track her there or are they going off the brother's report?

i read on the last thread someone posted the dogs did not hit on her scent and did not follow to the woods i think they are going by what Clint said.

ah, thanks you answered my question while I was typing it.

LE thinks her books went missing with her? I agree ... that's odd.

And nursing books are heavy... physiology, anatomy, etc. I really do have a hard time thinking that she lugged them all the way through the woods being towed by an abductor. It would have slowed her down and he would have made her ditch them sooner (such as near the house) rather than later. JMHO.

I hope this photo loads as I just found it...it looks like the addy in the back is for FBI:

Attachments

• fbi.gif
    fbi.gif
    151.2 KB · Views: 67
Someone said that Mark Fuhrman said last night that dogs did not pick up her scent...

nursing books are VERY HUGE AND HEAVY (I can personally attest to that)

however with that being said, the AP reported this morning that she was on her way to take a test...

thusly... why bring along that 20 pound med surg text book?

((i personally never took books on test days but that is just me))

Geocaching....why is that so much in my mind right now?
Is the perp "caching" Holly right now?

(snipped by me)

Snow - you've mentioned 'geocaching' several times. Being unfamiliar with that term, I googled it, but still do not have a good understanding of what it is and how it might relate to this case. Can you tell us more?

my thinking on how it could have went down:

mom and dad both left for work

holly is on her way out the door to take her test with bookbag, lunch bag, purse and perp is ready for her at the door with a knife somehow cuts her enough for blood loss.. tells her to walk with him and she won't get hurt.. walks her into the tree line

meantime brother heard a commotion.. looked out the window to see the man in camo and his sister seemingly walking off normally.. he thinks... hey that is her boyfriend... maybe he is out early hunting turkeys

hour later he leaves the door to go out and sees blood and sister's car still sitting there and calls 911

MOO

OT sorry,
Gee another Turkey hunting thing! That wife that went missing last week niveneh sulieman her husband was going turkey hunting when she dissapeard he hAd to turn around and go home because this week it was only for the younger ones.... I still wonder why she did what she did!

Hopefull this will have a happy outcome like that one. I hope they find Holly today!

It has been raining here so much lately that I believe footprints would have been visible as to where the woods were entered.
Also the area around Holly's home has a lot of sand in it, and less mud than we have here in Memphis.
Certainly dogs were used...which leads to another question:
The article says Holly loves all animals, especially horses.
It looked to me that there was what may have been an area for horse riding around the house.
She could have come into contact with the perp while on horseback.
I grew up with horses and wandered the woods and trails all the time.
Maybe she was taken into the woods on one of these trails.
One other question: did the family own dogs?
If so, were they outside?

Some freak who followed her from the hospital and had a fantasy with a beautiful nurse?

Sorry to say, these *advertiser censored* addicts often have plenty of viewing available where the women take on the role of nurses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong