Conrad Murray Trial - Day Twenty

I have a stupid question: what time was rehearsal that day? I thought it was in the early afternoon. Why would MJ, who needed to be alert at rehearsal, take all these drugs so close to noon?

His rehearsals at this time were starting early evening and running til late at night (similar to concert times IMO). I believe the rehearsal on the 24th started around 7 or so and MJ got home around 1am.

I don't recall the lab results stating what the liquid what in his stomach. Just that they came up with 1/43 of a lorazepam pill or 1/133rd (if you use DT results)

Murray however claims he gave him a saline drip because he was dehydrated. He also claims he was IN the room with MJ prior to the administration of the propofol. Again he would have been knocked out if he took those pills; how did he beg for propofol? This testimony is conflicting

So he got up with the IV dragged it into HIS bedroom and Murray was unaware? This is such BS IMO

Just to add to this - I forgot: The infusion tube was also below his knee and he had a condom catheter on - so are we to believe he got up also without disturbing these? Oy vey!

Flanagan: We don't know what time pills were taken, correct?
Dr. White: No, we don't.

Me: Actually, we don't know any pills were taken at all.

Me: And if MJ did take the pills, were they locked up where he could NOT get them, but did get them anyway???

Just to add to this - I forgot: The infusion tube was also below his knee and he had a condom catheter on - so are we to believe he got up also without disturbing these? Oy vey!

I'd love to see Walgren ask Dr. White if he thinks it is conceivable that patient could get up and walk around as you have described.

Just another THANK YOU to all of you for your summaries, links, opinions and of course, what got me through a pretty tough day yesterday....YOUR WIT!
My Gosh, I would read a couple of posts from yesterday and found myself literally LOLing!

I was just on my Local channel 5 news. They have a resident attorney, Manny Madrano, and he basically said : not exact words but close ------> no worries. Pros rebuttal will probably bring back Dr. Shafer to seal up any holes poked through by the defense.

Ha -- now he is saying the lidocaine amount would not be enough 100ml/1000mg of propofol. Of course it wouldn't - CM did not mean for the dang bottle to empty. Under Dr. Shafer's scenario - he inadvertently left the clamp open when he left the room

Why is Flanagan showing these graphs of simulations of propofol insinuating it was ridiculous for Dr. Shafer to even suggest such a thing. Give me a break.

Dr. Shafer said in his testimony that he did these simulations to prove even at these ridiculous levels of 50mg or 100mg wouldn't have ended up with the tox level in his femoral blood. It was to disprove the notion that MJ self injected a large dose that killed him.

I'm certain Walgren will have his mop out to clean this up on cross.

Well Dr. White just said it would not be realistic for MJ to self-inject -- but Dr. Shafer did that diagram to prove it was not possible.

Yes, Dr. White, these scenarios are inconceivable. This is also what Dr.Shafer said.

Now, how does this help defense? Dr. White just said how difficult it is to draw up the propofol into a syringe. I honestly do not think Flanagan has any idea that his questions do not solicit answers that help him.

Like I've said before, MJ shooting himself up with that much propofol is like someone shooting himself 3 times!

He'd be dead (or out of it) before 2nd & 3rd shot was accomplished.

So since it's been agreed by all... what's your point, Flanagan?

Why is Flanagan showing these graphs of simulations of propofol insinuating it was ridiculous for Dr. Shafer to even suggest such a thing. Give me a break.

Dr. Shafer said in his testimony that he did these simulations to prove even at these ridiculous levels of 50mg or 100mg wouldn't have ended up with the tox level in his femoral blood. It was to disprove the notion that MJ self injected a large dose that killed him.

I'm certain Walgren will have his mop out to clean this up on cross.

Exactly Talina. They are spinning the testimony yet again

All it confirms to me is that MJ received the propofol via a drip

HUH? Now he is asking if MJ or anyone could self inject 25mg of propofol. Say what? CM has said he did it.

This testimony is painful to listen to. I will be back for cross.

ETA: Oops -- did not realize court would be ending today upon completion of direct.

Good news then because it will give Walgren more time to prepare for cross :)

Dr. White just objected with Walgren. :D

LOL!!! Flanagan, true to form. Keep all confused. :floorlaugh:

Walgren: Objection vague
Judge: well go ahead if you can answer the question
Dr. White: I object too, I don't understand
Judge: Well, that makes 3 of us. Mr. Flanagan please rephrase. Next Question.

Fact is MJ could have only done all this (which I don't believe, imo) because CM was negligent. imo

Oh for Pete's sake. We are seeing illustrations of filling a syringe with propofol. What is the purpose of this? We've already seen this. I guess he needs to show us he can do it too just like Dr. Shafer.

Oh, he wants to do this demonstration because Dr. Shafer did not use the correct IV tube and wants to show what Dr. Shafer did wrong.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back