Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the big question is, IF in fact Joe Mosher had just passed the girls why didn't he hear the gun shots? It wasn't as if there were only a couple of rounds fired.

VERY IMPORTANT OBSERVATION!!!

I would like the answer to that question!

But Agent Brown said that several witnesses stated they saw the POI.:confused: He may be the only one who saw the girls and the POI. The other witnesses may have seen the POI only............ elsewhere in the area.

Well, I understood that the other witnesses who spotted the POI saw him up on Bryant Road, not on County Line Road, and I dont know if I ever heard if this was reported, like OSBI said it, or if it was just rumor. I still think anytime anything is posted, we need to clarify each statermet with fact or rumor.

Wish I could find it, but I definately remember it.... in the beginning, it was said, that the person who called in the poi said that he saw him AND the girls and the girls were fine. He also said that he had a hard time getting around the POI's vehicle because of the way it was parked. It was almost blocking the road. SO........ in 5-8 minutes, more than one person, meaning uncle Joe AND someone else passed the girls and the POI when the POI was there near the girls? Hmmmmmmmmm... things starting to look clearer to anyone else? And I know, this is IF this information is correct.

Flowerchild, I have to question this source. You say he is reliable. Did you ever answer the question about whether or not you actually know him? Like as in face to face know him? This is the first time I heard that uncle Joe passed the poi. Was your source who said that and said it was rumored, or was it just picked up somewhere as rumor, or what?
I dont mean to sounfd harsh. I'm just TOTALLY confused now! or enlightened, I'm not sure which.

And the big question is, IF in fact Joe Mosher had just passed the girls why didn't he hear the gun shots? It wasn't as if there were only a couple of rounds fired.

That's a very good question. I'd like an answer to that, too!

I've been thinking recently about the white truck with OK tags... Couldn't they filter out the Bureau of Motor Vehicles (or whatever it's called in OK) database for that? I would think the basic vehicle information (color, etc.) would be stored in there. Wouldn't that help narrow the search, at least? I know thousands upon thousands of records would probably be returned, but it's better than the probable millions of possibilities at this point. All of this is assuming, of course, that the truck and the (hopefully still current) POI are in any way involved; I realize we can't even know THAT for sure at this point. Also, I sent away for my bracelet today (gave them some extra $ for the cheerleading uniforms too), and I have already told myself I will wear it (at the very least) until they find out who did this. Cheers all!

Keyboard,

I've been interested in the truck since the description was given. I don't know about the database, I had heard as you mentioned that it would be thousands registered in OK.

It still bothers me that they didn't provide a better description, example older or newer model, a sample pic of what it looked like, etc. to go along with the POI sketch at the time or do a follow up.

I notice that some models have what looks like a chrome stripe and some don't (not sure if it could also be custom). Some models have Chevrolet written across back of truck or the Ford logo, and some don't have anything (may depend on the year). Here's an example of two I looked at: a 1996 white Ford 250 and a white Chevy Silverado (not sure of year but has chrome stripe).

http://www.ashland.or.us/files/veh%20275%201996%20ford%20f250%2042%20pickup.jpg

http://admin.dealermaid.com/admin_inventory/inventory_pictures/382f4d8325bebc5e37129b197fdbe79cc44abd22.jpg

Well, I understood that the other witnesses who spotted the POI saw him up on Bryant Road, not on County Line Road, and I dont know if I ever heard if this was reported, like OSBI said it, or if it was just rumor. I still think anytime anything is posted, we need to clarify each statermet with fact or rumor.

Wish I could find it, but I definately remember it.... in the beginning, it was said, that the person who called in the poi said that he saw him AND the girls and the girls were fine. He also said that he had a hard time getting around the POI's vehicle because of the way it was parked. It was almost blocking the road. SO........ in 5-8 minutes, more than one person, meaning uncle Joe AND someone else passed the girls and the POI when the POI was there near the girls? Hmmmmmmmmm... things starting to look clearer to anyone else? And I know, this is IF this information is correct.

Frog,
This is what I have in my notes.

Witnesses who saw POI:
· Brown: “There were several people who were actually driving by the area who noticed him and came forward in the last few days.”
· OSBI website: During the many interviews conducted by agents, several people revealed they saw a Native American male near where the girls were killed.
· OSBI believes he was at the scene minutes before the two girls were shot and killed.
· The OSBI website says: "This person was seen outside this truck parked in the middle of the dirt road near where the two girls were found."
· And Brown also said: "He was stopped on the road actually kind of blocking the way there, standing outside his pickup truck, doing something," she said. "And they couldn't really tell what he was doing, so they kept driving because it looked a little suspicious."

Male Witness who saw the girls walking on the road together (supposedly minutes before shots were heard):
· Ben Rosser, special agent for the OSBI, said the witness was driving along County Line Road (N. 3890 Road), when he saw the two girls walking together. Rosser on Thursday described the witness, whom he would not identify, as very credible.
· The OSBI agent, however, declined to say what else the eyewitness saw — whether he saw other people along the road or perhaps a vehicle passing him. "That's something for the killers to think about," he said.

Ut oh, looks like trouble brewing. So, Joe Mosher might have killed the girls?

Flowerchild, I have to question this source. You say he is reliable. Did you ever answer the question about whether or not you actually know him? Like as in face to face know him? This is the first time I heard that uncle Joe passed the poi. Was your source who said that and said it was rumored, or was it just picked up somewhere as rumor, or what?
I dont mean to sounfd harsh. I'm just TOTALLY confused now! or enlightened, I'm not sure which.

Hi Frog, I can only speak for myself and what i've heard (rumor) ok..
I have heard this Uncle Joe story also, what I understand is Uncle Joe was overheard talking about seeing A POI. So everyone hear thought him to be the one who gave the sketch, I asked the same question - why wait 4 days..
I was told lie detector test had to be set up for all witness's.
I know the other couple that saw the white truck (not on the murder scene road) but close, so maybe it took several to put this POI all together??

2 mile section > 2 mile's from Kelough Rd to Bryant.

I have heard this Uncle Joe story also, what I understand is Uncle Joe was overheard talking about seeing A POI. So everyone hear thought him to be the one who gave the sketch, I asked the same question - why wait 4 days..
I know the other couple that saw the white truck (not on the murder scene road) but close, so maybe it took several to put this POI all together??

I'm not doubting you, or what was told to you, so please don't be offended by my question.

Why then did he/Joe, say he hadn't seen Taylor in a few weeks?

Hi Sheza! Thanks so much for the info. Very interesting, huh? I sure wish I had been at that restaurant that night! Knowing me, I would have moved into the booth next to him or even asked him questions!

Question. Does it usually take that long to set up a lie detector test? I will have to go back to old videos, but I could have sworn that Rosser said the witness didnt come forward til that Wed. or was it Thurs.

And can you clarify something for me? I know by growing up in Henryetta, that names we gave roads, were not the real names... what I am getting at is, whe I was talking to a friend told me today after she got home, from being down there, I was questioning her about the road names. She said that Bryant Road is the name of the Road from Goats place there just south of Pig Out Palace, until you get to Bryant. Then with it all forks off there, if you were to go on West, towards County line road, it is called Coleman Road, then at County Line Road it is then called Kellough Road on out to Highway 75. Am I understanding correctly? If this is correct, maybe this is reason for some confusion.

The one mile section I was refering to is from the stopsigh there to the north of Bad Creek, just beyond the sub station, down to the county line road that goes back east. The entire section that was blocked off from just south of Placker's home to the stop sign. The road the girls where killed on. Right in front of and past Plackers.

Thanks for commenting. Your input is ALWAYS welcome!

SO one of the local papers, that I know only prints things that they know to be fact, had an update in today's paper. One thing I noticed was that it says...and I'm typing this as I read it in the paper, they don't have a website..."Brown also assured that though a female was on the 9-1-1 tape, Mr Placker did in fact try to call 9-1-1, as Agent Rosser had mentioned earlier on in the case, but was unable to get the call to go through."

Interesting, so they weren't lying?

Well, he would have been surrounded by trees and maybe the cell phone would not work. I know mine roams in that area in certain places. So, that makes sense

I just wonder if Okfuskee County has a serial murderer that for some reason is staying in the area.?

I am stuffed to the gills. Pig Palace was as wonderful as I remember. Now on to the subject at hand.

We spent almost an hour at the pig tonight. We were way ahead of time, I was thinking last night with where we were it would be very late tonight. But someone else has home on the mind so he only slept a few hours and I woke up in freaking Kansas this morning instead of Colorado.

Our waitress tonight was a very nice gal, quite chatty. She has lived in the area for several years but not a local by birth. Joe WAS in the place the night of the murders. She was not working the shift he was in there on, but says that the story she heard was that he was just spouting off in anger. She siad no one is talking at all which to her is strange because people normally would talk and talk about something like this. I asked her if she thaught the POI drawing was right and she said she didnt really know, she said there is nothing to do in the area and if she had to guess on it herself she thinks it was a young man or men out drinking and shooting.

Thats all I really could dredge out. I wished it was late at night when we were there because I feel like I could have gotten more. Sorry I couldnt get more. Mayhbe next time were in the area I can try again.

SO one of the local papers, that I know only prints things that they know to be fact, had an update in today's paper. One thing I noticed was that it says...and I'm typing this as I read it in the paper, they don't have a website..."Brown also assured that though a female was on the 9-1-1 tape, Mr Placker did in fact try to call 9-1-1, as Agent Rosser had mentioned earlier on in the case, but was unable to get the call to go through."

Interesting, so they weren't lying?

I never did believe he was lying about anything.

imoo

Thanks so much Agent c2cd...

Has anyone been watching MSNBC they have been having this show on at this time of the night about prison gangs, I guess it goes to different prisons & does the story. Very educational to say the least.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlternativeLuck