9/26 Document Directional..Where is? What is Missing?

Insomnia Momma

If not supported by a link it's just what I think!
Reaction score
It was reported that there were cell ping records, Casey's text messages, more computer forensics.

I've seen a few pics from her phone, one page of IM messages and a small 2/3 page of forensics from the laptop, and to interviews (the ones with the cops).

There is no where near the amount of pages that were reported. :waitasec:

Seriously! I keep reading comments from people about Casey's text messages that I can't find! I've looked at all the news websites and in the Jury room... is there another secret location? Help us out! Pretty please!!!

Seriously! I keep reading comments from people about Casey's text messages that I can't find! I've looked at all the news websites and in the Jury room... is there another secret location? Help us out! Pretty please!!!

Me too. I've looked all over I figured I must be blind. Help.

The media hardly released anything and what they did release was all put up before noon. It ticks me off!! So much is missing and all the stations have the same stuff. Whats with that?

I just found the IM history in the 9/26 daily update thread so that is a start.... now we just need the other 700 pages of the 1000's they said were coming out today...

myfoxorlando.com seems to have pretty much all the docs for view...but good luck, they are so small it is hard to read. I'm waiting for pdf versions :)

AWESOME!!!!! Thank you Olive!!!!!!

Maybe we could all work together to make sure that we have/get everything. I have printed out everything that we have had access to through here and media. I then put them in order by the numbers that LE put on the pages at the bottom and then went through them one page at a time. We/I are missing the following pages, and if anyone can point me in the direction of any of these pages, I would appreciate it. Lots of it is what is going to the grand jury, but there are hundreds of pages mentioned being released that were not given to us. Anyway, here are the lists and I will update as I am directed to things that we already have:

We have:

1 - 431
586 - 587
594 - 658
681 - 705
765 - 771
794 - 821
992 - 1106
1108 - 1239
1241 - 1244
1246 - 1260
1264 - 1278
1280 - 1309
1316 - 1403
1405 - 1423
1425 - 1423
1425 - 1547
1549 - 1583

We are hunting down:

432 - 585
588 - 593
659 - 680
706 - 764
772 - 793
822 - 991
1261 - 1263
1310 - 1315
1584+

If you know where I can find a printable version of any of these, please post the information

Suddenly they've stopped appearing. I'd like to know where the documents are too. whos hidin them? :D

If you know where I can find a printable version of any of these, please post the information

Thanks JBean, I will make sure to keep the list updated so people aren't hunting for things we have already found. I will keep updating it until trial, so that we know we have everything once the discovery is released that is going to the grand jury. In addition to what they have now, the more info they gain while waiting for trial, once she is charged, it will all trickle out slowly as they get it after that, so that Baez has everything before trial. If people will post it even if it is a blank page, that will help because I don't look at the pages themselves, just the numbers in the corner, flip, flip, flip. When I edit, I will also mention the last thing that was found so you know if you have seen the latest already.

Maybe we need all the released docs in a sticky, no discussion thread so they are easily found??

Wish we could read the myfoxorlando documents, looks like survillance pictures as well for 6/16/08 and receipts. Also havent been able to find GA interview.

NG showed a bunch of web sites that Casey visited. The only computer docs I can seem to find have a few pictures, a couple of e-mails, and some web site searches for ZG. Any body know where a full list of web sites visited can be found?

This is WONDERFUL!! Thank you! Am printing now and I will put up the updated list of what we are still looking for in a few, when I have it reorganized.

Thank you also to Princess Rose, if you happen to come across any printable ones, please post them also. My eyes are really bad with the ones on Fox, but they are good enough for me to verify what we are looking for in printable form, for those of us that are too blind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back