Lisa Stebic-Plainfield, IL mother of 2 Part 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a camp ground by silver springs off of 71 on Van Emmon. It has several bodies of water in and around the property. I have posted the rewards fliers and walked in areas that were torn and hidden. I wonder if there could be a link.....The name ishide away lakes....

Too bad we can't get the girl who told us where Laci was. She was right on and that was months before they found her body. Ballenger? or Bellinger?

She was good!

fran

Fran, it was Sandra Belanger. She was supposed to have her own website, but every time I checked it it was still under construction. She was right on!

Also, talked to someone today whose husband is working on the Stebic case. They know he did it and are just waiting to pull all the evidence together. She confirmed the blood evidence on the tarp, as well as the cadaver dogs hitting in the house. She also mentioned other evidence (wasn't specific) that hasn't been made public. I didn't want to ask too much and put her on the spot. She was adament that they knew he did it and think he had help. I asked her if they thought his father was involved and she just smiled.

Fran, it was Sandra Belanger. She was supposed to have her own website, but every time I checked it it was still under construction. She was right on!

Also, talked to someone today whose husband is working on the Stebic case. They know he did it and are just waiting to pull all the evidence together. She confirmed the blood evidence on the tarp, as well as the cadaver dogs hitting in the house. She also mentioned other evidence (wasn't specific) that hasn't been made public. I didn't want to ask too much and put her on the spot. She was adament that they knew he did it and think he had help. I asked her if they thought his father was involved and she just smiled.

Hi puglet!:blowkiss:

Yes, I thought it was Sandra, Belanger sounds about right. Actually, her site was up for quite awhile. I don't have it anymore, but it was up because I saw it.

I'm pleased to see the case is moving along. It seems to be forming just as I'd hoped. Of course, I also feel the father MAY have had something to do with it. The March case comes to mind here. (Oh,....and there was NO BODY with that case either)

Thanks for the info. I feel better now. Justice will be coming for Lisa. Thank goodness!

fran

I think she will get justice too. I firmly believe that. I just feel sorry for her children. I will see if I can find Sandra Belanger's site.

Puglet, thank you for the info. It is reassuring. I think Lisa's family will be a better option for the children anyway. I do believe they have seen and heard things that CS may not even realize and I'm sure they are frightened. He probably has told them that she ran off with the guy that she had two dates with, told him she didn't want them, etc. If LE believes he had help I'd like to see them be able to get warrants for his father's vehicle and house which I have hoped for.

The psychic used what she called EVP so maybe she can be found that way.

Wow, Puglet, that is great news to hear from an insider. I've felt CS's father was involved all along, and I'm glad to hear LE is all over this one. Those poor children - I hope LE breaks the case soon, so they can be in loving, caring hands, and get whatever help they might need.

I am in admiration of the strength of Lisa's family - they have taken the high road and not pointed any accusing fingers or spoken out against CS - they must be very fine people to be able to control their emotions and their tongues in this tragic situation.

The psychic used what she called EVP so maybe she can be found that way.
Electronic voice phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is used mainly in investigations of homes experiencing disturbances which cannot be explained. However, the show on Court TV called Haunting Evidence has used this type of recording in the search for missing people. (Btw...I saw a commercial on Wednesday's show that they will be in Aruba searching for clues to NH's case.)

Electronic voice phenomenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This is used mainly in investigations of homes experiencing disturbances which cannot be explained. However, the show on Court TV called Haunting Evidence has used this type of recording in the search for missing people. (Btw...I saw a commercial on Wednesday's show that they will be in Aruba searching for clues to NH's case.)

Hi SeriouslySearching:

Just curious, as I've been a big time follower of the NH case, who's going to be in Aruba searching for clues? I know Tim Miller and TexasEquasearch are returning with the aid of a man who owns large ships with special equipment. Or, are you talking about the people from Haunting Evidence?

Just wonderin',:)
fran

Yes, the people from Haunting Evidence will be there searching for Natalie. I thought it might be interesting to see what they come up with.

On the previews for Haunting Evidence, Lost in Paradise (Natalie Halloway) it shows Carla Baron saying she knows who did it. I can't wait until next Wednesday to watch it!

I just joined the group trying to post information reguarding Lisa. I live in Illinois a little ways from Chicago. My uncle I learned yesterday worked with her husband. According to my uncle. Last year her husband made a statement to the effect of the following.

"If I was going to kill my wife. My father owns a tree cutting business. No one would ever find her."

My uncle also said that he would "snap", over nothing at the drop of a hat.

My uncle did and does NOT want to call and tell the police this. So I did today. I had to leave a voice mail. I didn't tell them my name or phone number. I told them I would call back around noon tomorrow if they needed to speak to me. With this info I thought it might be enough for them to be able to search the equipment, like a wood chipper. If taken apart one would think that it would yield evidence. If nothing else show blood. If absolutely nothing else. I thought they might be able to search records of the places of business he had worked and talk to the co-workers. At least then it might not make my uncle furious that I turned this information in.

Hi B_fly and welcome aboard! That is some riveting information you posted. :eek:

I wasn't aware that his dad owned a tree cutting business. Do you know if it's in Michigan or Illinois?

I think most of us that follow Lisa's case have read of those type threats by Craig before. I think he darn well meant it, too!

Glad you joined us!

Welcome bfly! Very interesting first post. Good on you for calling LE. Many posters here have speculated that Lisa's FIL was involved somehow, but I think that is the first we've heard about the tree cutting business. I'm having Fargo flashbacks - Yikes!:eek:

I just joined the group trying to post information reguarding Lisa. I live in Illinois a little ways from Chicago. My uncle I learned yesterday worked with her husband. According to my uncle. Last year her husband made a statement to the effect of the following.

"If I was going to kill my wife. My father owns a tree cutting business. No one would ever find her."

My uncle also said that he would "snap", over nothing at the drop of a hat.

My uncle did and does NOT want to call and tell the police this. So I did today. I had to leave a voice mail. I didn't tell them my name or phone number. I told them I would call back around noon tomorrow if they needed to speak to me. With this info I thought it might be enough for them to be able to search the equipment, like a wood chipper. If taken apart one would think that it would yield evidence. If nothing else show blood. If absolutely nothing else. I thought they might be able to search records of the places of business he had worked and talk to the co-workers. At least then it might not make my uncle furious that I turned this information in.

Hi all...bfly, thank you for supplying that information. You never know what information might be important to the case. I'm sure you're uncle won't mind if it turns out to be the turning point that puts CS behind bars where he should be! I got chills reading your post. Yes, it does evoke memories of "Fargo". Makes you wonder how anyone could do something like that and live with themselves? Also makes me fear for the children.

Hello B fly and Welcome to WS! Tips like those will eventually break this case (and possibly that very tip!) You did absolutely the right thing in calling the police.

Wow! A woodchipper! That does give me shivers down my spine! If he were making statements such as that a year ago...it would prove he had planned this for a very long time. People do not normally sit around and discuss how to kill their spouse in such a graphic manner without giving it some thought first.

I learned this during the trial of my good friend after her ex-husband shot her several times. He had commented about killing his wife to a secretary months before and she waited until mid-trial to come forward out of fear. (Was a true Perry Mason moment.) Her statement alone took his Insanity plea and chucked it right down the drain.

I am certain they will investigate your tip because it sounds quite valid. It could even give them cause for his arrest and the ability to talk to the children (which is what they absolutely need). (I have always been worried about the children and feel they need to be away from CS.)

Way to GO, B Fly!!! Your uncle can just be mad at you if that is what it takes to break this case! He should have been a man and done the right thing by calling himself! (In My Opinion..of course!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Wafficer