Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking your buds are being played.

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

That's been puzzling me since they first announced their involvement.
I believe it was because of the third party involved there. The "well-known Journalist" handpicked them.

*Also...it may help if we didn't call the Bounty Hunter "BH", but instead called him by his real initials of LP.

I haven't been able to find any video, but I would think that the people filming had caught it on tape, unless they had already shut down the cameras. It was reported that Cindy came out after the broadcast and ripped into them.

I found the video of the interview with the BH, but it is only a portion of it, not the part where she called her a punk. I think it was soon after this clip though, because she was all fired up asking him why he thought he could make a difference and get her to talk. I don't know, maybe someone can find the extended broadcast based on the clip below.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/19/intv.lalama.bounty.hunter.cnn
Wow, great link. He even admits to being a media *advertiser censored*. Their words, not mine.

There was a report yesterday that Patty posted on youtube and I can't remember the show but the former detective on there called Casey a psychopath and her mother too.

I will have to find that... OMG... I'll bet she did flip! Thanks for the info, peeps!
:blowkiss:

Out of all the bounty/bail teams in the US, why did they reach out to these guys?

Smoke and mirrors, misdirection, mass confusion. All help lead to reasonable doubt.

I believe it was because of the third party involved there. The "well-known Journalist" handpicked them.

It's also possible they weren't first, or even second, choice, just the first ones to think this sounded like a good idea. ????

Lanie

As much flack as Leonard, Tony, Rob and gang are getting for being there, I'll take a defensive stand and say that they are at least making an attempt. I'm sure if they were to pack up and go back to California, many would be bashing that they didn't find Caylee before they left.

I also try to keep in mind that they were contacted for their help. I'll still keep faith in these guys that there is something they can do to help find Caylee. It just doesn't seem like anyone else has been able to do it yet. I believe that any help would be appreciated if it brings Caylee home... safe and happy preferably, or else to put her to rest.

I appreciate the fact you are standing up for your friend Rob. I like that quality in a person. I can't speak for everyone else and won't. Just me. My problem with them is not that they are trying to bail Casey out of jail to get answers from her. It's the fact that LP can't stay off of televison. My opinion only is that if he were truly interested in getting Casey out to strictly find Caylee he would have had contact with the family long before he arrived (I know he contacted Baez). The meeting with Lee would not have been televised and he wouldn't be on every single show he can possibly be on. He would be quietly working behind the scenes crossing every T and dotting every I. We would not have seen nor heard from him until he picked Casey up at the jail. Everything about this case is just for show. Casey, the grandparents, Baez and now the bond/bounty hunter team.

Everyone seems to have lost sight of the fact that this is about a precious 3 year little girl named Caylee. Caylee hasn't been seen in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't slept in her own bed in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't had her favorite stuffed animal. Caylee Marie Anthony is STILL missing.

Wow, great link. He even admits to being a media *advertiser censored*. Their words, not mine.

like i said.....nauseating and deplorable....Hey, I'm a media *advertiser censored* and as an after thought....maybe I'll find Caylee!

When between commercial breaks?

Honestly, I can't give these people anymore attention or energy. It's just what they want and off of the back of a beautiful missing three year old. They need to stop giving these people air time. Now!

I don't know either. I was more shocked than most when I heard about it.

It is now getting turned into the bounty hunter show. Guess we will get to hear alllllll about the threats he's getting. This just keeps getting worse.

I wish they would just stop interviewing him. Maybe he would go back home!

I think he was hired because he's "colorful." If a famous journalist -- or however it is they described the journalist -- got in contact with him, I think we can make a guess based on what show Leonard appears on every night. He's also on her network in the daytime. In fact, he's practically a full-time employee of Fox at this point. I wonder what the ratings are this week on Greta's show compared to what they would have been if Casey was just still sitting in jail with no new drama involved.

Great, my first post on WS and its bogus. lol Welllllll, she said he was coming right up.

Thanks for the welcome, Christine. Been lurking for awhile. Several times over the years. Finally decided to go ahead and jump in because this case is so frustrating I really wan t to discuss it. Promise to mind my p's and q's.

I appreciate the fact you are standing up for your friend Rob. I like that quality in a person. I can't speak for everyone else and won't. Just me. My problem with them is not that they are trying to bail Casey out of jail to get answers from her. It's the fact that LP can't stay off of televison. My opinion only is that if he were truly interested in getting Casey out to strictly find Caylee he would have had contact with the family long before he arrived (I know he contacted Baez). The meeting with Lee would not have been televised and he wouldn't be on every single show he can possibly be on. He would be quietly working behind the scenes crossing every T and dotting every I. We would not have seen nor heard from him until he picked Casey up at the jail. Everything about this case is just for show. Casey, the grandparents, Baez and now the bond/bounty hunter team.

Everyone seems to have lost sight of the fact that this is about a precious 3 year little girl named Caylee. Caylee hasn't been seen in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't slept in her own bed in 9 weeks. Caylee hasn't had her favorite stuffed animal. Caylee Marie Anthony is STILL missing.

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I'm curious about what you said. Did anyone reach out to Padilla and his nephew or did they insert themselves in to this case?

Here's the whole transcript and wftv said that that the Cindy meltdown occurred "off camera".

http://cayleeanthony.wordpress.com/...-nancy-grace-show-with-bounty-hunter-padilla/

If you don't want to read the whole transcript, here is the portion where she called Casey a punk LOL

"PADILLA: That`s not — law enforcement hasn`t charged her with a murder, attempted murder or any kind of a homicide. What more do you need?

LALAMA: Bethany Marshall, psychoanalyst and author of “Deal Breakers,” is there a psychological component? I mean, Mr. Padilla obviously believes he`s got something up his sleeve, he`s got some trick, some ability to make this woman, who has basically been a punk in many ways in her attitude towards people — I don`t know whether she hurt anybody or buried anybody or did anything. And let`s keep in mind, she is a person of interest in terms of anything more foul than a disappearance. So let`s keep that in mind.

We don`t know what she did. But she acts pretty darn-self righteous. What is it about Mr. Padilla that thinks he`s going to get something out of her nobody else has gotten?

BETHANY MARSHALL, PSYCHOANALYST: Well, I do hope he ends up being the criminal whisperer. But if she`s not bonded enough to her own child to tell the truth, how is she going to bond to a guy in a 10-gallon hat? I mean, let`s keep in mind why pathological liars lie. They lie even when there`s no long-term incentive. That is essentially a feature of the disorder. So whoever is going to get her to tell the truth is going to have to incentivize her."

snipped

With all due respect Miss Lisa... Not "everyone"... we're still here. :praying:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member