Orlando Sentenial Releases Photos on Casey's Photobucket Account

Status
Not open for further replies.
My question is, who has these photos right now? Wouldn't JB have to request them in order for them to be released to the public?

They have been all over the net, picked apart and discussed from almost the beginning. They've been public all that time. They were never private.

Maybe Casey didn't want THESE released because she is making faces in them and doesn't look pretty.

Seriously, if that is it????????? I'm assuming somewhere there are some that only "special" friends had access to.

I agree that these are not the argued in court today pictures.
George said compromising positions right?
Something tells me he wasn't referring to burritos.
Now, to find out somehow through the Orlando Sentinel if we must stay up the rest of the night waiting for the juicy ones!

I can't help but wonder if the issue, or part of it, is that there are pics of Caylee that have been sold as not being publicly available, but they are/were, or if there are pics of Caylee they want to sell but can't if they're publicly released. They're sure not going to say that in court due to public sentiment about it.

I don't think so, either.
So BRING 'EM!!!

(maybe they are too naughty for OS to post? :confused:)

ETA: If they were that naughty, they wouldn't have lasted long on PB...would they?
I'm wondering the same thing. Doesn't Photobucket have TOS (so to speak) about content?

People, these were on an unprivate photobucket account and have been all over the world ten times over. JB has these. JB also has the pictures he was talking about today. In fact, he showed some to the judge.

They have been all over the net, picked apart and discussed from almost the beginning. They've been public all that time. They were never private.

I meant the photos that the public hasn't seen.

They are saying that they will be released, but by who and for what reason are they being released? Doesn't JB have to request them as discovery in order for them to become public?

ITA. And I don't think they would prompt a judge to say....I can understand why you don't want these released...(paraphraising)

That's what I'm thinking too. I went back and read the OS and in the article it states that the judge hasn't ruled on the pictures in question. In the meantime, OS has posted 105 pictures that were in the Photobucket account that they were allowed to release. I suspect the OS is awaiting the judge's ruling and then, if the judge denies the defense motion, will post the rest of the pictures.

Didn't JB say the pictures he is talking about are on a private account that no one has seen? These are not those pictures.

on pic 103

does the guy have K I L L on his fingers ??

ggggggggggeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeshh how nice :puke:

I agree that these are not the argued in court today pictures.
George said compromising positions right?
Something tells me he wasn't referring to burritos.
Now, to find out somehow through the Orlando Sentinel if we must stay up the rest of the night waiting for the juicy ones!

I think I have seen a picture George may have been referring to. And believe me it does not involve a burrito.

That's what I'm thinking too. I went back and read the OS and in the article it states that the judge hasn't ruled on the pictures in question. In the meantime, OS has posted 105 pictures that were in the Photobucket account that they were allowed to release. I suspect the OS is awaiting the judge's ruling and then, if the judge denies the defense motion, will post the rest of the pictures.

The judge has since ruled to release the pictures and OS says they will have them soon. I don't know how soon is soon.

People, these were on an unprivate photobucket account and have been all over the world ten times over. JB has these. JB also has the pictures he was talking about today. In fact, he showed some to the judge.

Didn't JB say the pictures he is talking about are on a private account that no one has seen? These are not those pictures.

You are right.

I'm up to page 30 and I see no new pics. These are the girls night out pics so far. These pics are tame compared to the blue dress ones where Casey is feeling up the other girls *advertiser censored*. I don't these are the pics JB is worried about.

I don't think these are the ones George saw either. The ones that made him vomit.

thanks for clarifying ~ I was confused! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth