2010.05.23 ~ Misty Jailhouse videos released: General Discussion

[/B]

BBM
Or cause him to commit suicide, or push someone that believes this crap into killing him. It just seems so cruel to allow this info to surface, if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. I find this to be unethical, and I'm appalled!

Unless, that is why the LE went to interview Joe? Maybe Joe is on team LE. Joe and Tommy. In tapes 8 & 9, Tommy is telling the world he is lying about the Joe story and the LE allowed the release of those 2 tapes....for what reason?

Hank and Misty talking about Florida and how much they hate it, they should never have stayed in this town....but if they didn't they never would have had their grand kids, they are glad to have them. Misty loves her nieces and nephews.

Hank: here in about 10 minutes I am going to go get Cher...(he has to go potty)
Misty" sending Tommy money,tell him I love him. Misty is crying , talking about seeing Tommy and how good he looks, he is clean. Maybe it's a blessing he is in jail. To fix his life. Hank hopes they learned their lessons. Misty say's it's not over yet but she is prepared and Hanks not.
Misty knows she is going to do time. Hank is upset that they got them on those charges and it really wasn't getting any drugs off the street.They are gong to have nightmares.
Hank: if they send you to prison I hope it's around here.

Oh Misty knows where all the prisons are and how far they are...which one's are better than the others. She wants her education and go to school. Tommy can get his too. he was almost done, he can get his diploma. Everyone told them none of his kids were going to get their diploma, she is going to prove them wrong. Saying bye to her Dad....Hank going to look for Cher.

Jibber jabber between Cher and Misty...talk about sending cards.....cause they are colorful. Cher say's Misty has been through worse. She can make it through this. Cher talking about how much better they will be able to spend their time if they were in prison. misty just wants to get sentenced.

Misty and Lynd....not on good terms. Lots of talk about Misty finding a soldier. E5 or above...Cher talking about sometimes having to let go of people they love, that aren't good for her life. It's hard to do that.

talking about Misty's hair....her braids that she had. Cher likes them, she wants them. Cher tells Misty stop messing with the bad boys. Cher says she needs to find a man that she can control, RC was too controlling. Misty needs to find someone that she can control.

Ouch.....horrible beeping noise I had to turn that off. Has anyone listened and found anything of interest on tape 4 or was it just misty talking babble with Cher? TIA

Unless, that is why the LE went to interview Joe? Maybe Joe is on team LE. Joe and Tommy. In tapes 8 & 9, Tommy is telling the world he is lying about the Joe story and the LE allowed the release of those 2 tapes....for what reason?

I wondered if LE had placed Joe under protective custody since this news broke. Even Hank Sr. was talking about going to TN and killing him.

LE is trying to solve a case.

When they talk about the "Key" I feel they are referring to the Key to Solving the case.

The key in a case can be anything from hard evidence like DNA or an eye witness to back up a story or the key can be the motive. The reason a crime was committed.

Misty might be the motive or reason the crime was committed.

Revenge for something that happened to Misty.

Jealousy of Misty.

To get even with Misty.

[/B]

BBM
Or cause him to commit suicide, or push someone that believes this crap into killing him. It just seems so cruel to allow this info to surface, if there isn't a shred of evidence to support it. I find this to be unethical, and I'm appalled!

Didn't Tommy's lawyer & Granny Flo surface this information first? On national TV? About that time, Joe's lawyer did speak for Joe as well.

I was actually thinking these tapes are helping create quite reasonable doubt regarding Joe, more than hurting him. If they are after Joe still, they are going to need something more than circumstantial evidence and the testimony of his wacky cousins. :cow:

LE is trying to solve a case.

When they talk about the "Key" I feel they are referring to the Key to Solving the case.

The key in a case can be anything from hard evidence like DNA or an eye witness to back up a story or the key can be the motive. The reason a crime was committed.

Misty might be the motive or reason the crime was committed.

Revenge for something that happened to Misty.

Jealousy of Misty.

To get even with Misty.

I have wondered if Joe might have a cousin crush on Misty still...Plus the gun "fight" or fetish...and thereby two good reasons to hate Ronald and want revenge...

...then I got to Tommy tape 9 thru 15 and heard about Misty's letters being dream drawings and I got very confuzzled. again. :waitasec:

I have to say again, because I think it is very important. Law Enforcement has released these tapes for a reason. They are a month old or more in some cases. The newest tape we hear is the tape with Tommy and his dad, Tape #1 in my opinion. Where Tommy says that everything is getting ready to go down.

LE would not call the family in to tell them they have reason to believe their child is deceased based on what I am hearing in any of these tapes. I believe that the tapes that come after this bunch will be the most telling, if we get to hear them at all.

Didn't Tommy's lawyer & Granny Flo surface this information first? On national TV? About that time, Joe's lawyer did speak for Joe as well.

I was actually thinking these tapes are helping create quite reasonable doubt regarding Joe, more than hurting him. If they are after Joe still, they are going to need something more than circumstantial evidence and the testimony of his wacky cousins. :cow:

Yes if you go an listen to when the news first broke about Joe at the beginning of the case it was Ron's family that broke the story and LE refused to even give his last name.

Granny then broke the story on NG. The cat was out of the bag way before LE ever released anything.

Cher called ron a and that is about the best anyone can say about him at this point...you go girl!

Who is Cher? A cousin? She lays it right out there for Misty, that's for sure.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D-eOqt-pmVM

Misty said " I seen him yesterday, not I talked to him yesterday. How do we know that she talked to him through a 3 way call?

For all we know she could have been having a another "dream"
I don't understand the excitement over comments like this when all Misty does is lie, lie, lie. Why should we believe anything she is saying? In my opinion she made this story about seeing or talking to Ronald up to boast to her friend Cher that Ronald claims he is still in love with her. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I have wondered if Joe might have a cousin crush on Misty still...Plus the gun "fight" or fetish...and thereby two good reasons to hate Ronald and want revenge...

...then I got to Tommy tape 9 thru 15 and heard about Misty's letters being dream drawings and I got very confuzzled. again. :waitasec:

I went the other way on that thinking the stolen gun story was made up by Ron.

I thought maybe Misty heard her cousin was coming and went all gaga about it telling Ron how much she liked him and could not wait for him to get there.

A jealous and controlling Ron figured out how to get that guy out of the picture real fast and created the stolen gun story to solve the problem.

The gun story is fake in my book because Ron says he went and found the gun and got it out of the culvert. Misty says she found it.

Misty said " I seen him yesterday, not I talked to him yesterday. How do we know that she talked to him through a 3 way call?

I don't understand the excitement over comments like this when all Misty does is lie, lie, lie. Why should we believe anything she is saying? In my opinion she made this story about seeing or talking to Ronald up to boast to her friend Cher that Ronald claims he is still in love with her. It makes no sense to me whatsoever.

I don't think it was in a phone call. I believe she did in fact see Ron in court, the article that she was reading from says:
Cummings was in the courtroom when she was brought in and the two glanced briefly at each other.

http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-04-01/cousin-pleads-misty-ron-case

Now it's possible she's making the rest up, but she did at least see him, so maybe he did say/mouth I love you.

Again, I'm not placing all the blame on LE. Shouldn't they have (at the very least,) issued a statement saying these accusations were coming from behind bars, and at this time, there is no evidence to back it up? Normally, you hear LE on TV disputing a person is a suspect, or even a person of interest, when in fact, they really are. In this case, the silence was explosive. We all thought it really was Joe!

Does anyone other than the BNN site have the 2nd DVD of Misty and her father? I see it listed, but it's not a link, at least not on my screen.

TIA

I have to say again, because I think it is very important. Law Enforcement has released these tapes for a reason. They are a month old or more in some cases. The newest tape we hear is the tape with Tommy and his dad, Tape #1 in my opinion. Where Tommy says that everything is getting ready to go down.

LE would not call the family in to tell them they have reason to believe their child is deceased based on what I am hearing in any of these tapes. I believe that the tapes that come after this bunch will be the most telling, if we get to hear them at all.

You know, there's a good point. We should really figure out if the Tommy phone calls are numbered backwards chronologically. That could make an interpretation difference.

I am not positive that she is saying seen but no matter she is relaying a conversation she had with him and she says I hear you are going to testify against me and that is something we have learned now Ron wants to do and backs up her story.

Seems ronald likes to boast also about misty being in love with him too. It wasn't too long ago when he put it out there that he and JJoliceur had a pow-wow and misty was crying (the only time she ever shed a tear according to rc-he said that is what JJ told him). Of course, he had to put that out there in the wide wide world that misty cried because rc was in jail and lost jr. rc was well aware of what he was doing....still playing the sympathy card...afterall, it is all about rc, isn't it?

If I am hearing the tapes correctly, both Tommy and Misty claim that each has tried to tell LE things about Ronald, and LE doesn't want to hear it.

So where is justice for Haleigh? She does not count for much with any of The Players, but does she not count with LE at least? I hate this! Haleigh did not deserve what she got and those in her life who did not love her enough to keep her safe are coddled and protected at all cost, and if I am hearing the tapes correctly, investigators lend a deaf ear to whatever witnesses try to say if it might not be what they want to hear.

Hi, just kinda bouncing off your post.

I'm getting a diffrent vibe from the whole "we told them (LE) about Ron"

We know LE are only letting Bits of the Tapes out. So IMO there has to be a reason why they allow those comments to be released, on both Misty & Tommys tapes.

Is it a message to Ron, that the two of them are talking (about him), Watch this space!
Is it a message to them (or us that follow this case) that, we (LE) have heard thier stories and we are not falling for them anymore, he was at werk!
Or is it somthing else.

LE want Justice for Haleigh, as we all do. There in no-way (IMO) they would allow those comments to be released with-out good reason.

Hope i make sense :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DazzelleShafer
Back