Nancy Grace 10/6/08 - Monday

Casey's request to be able to look for Caylee is nothing but a defense attempt to show that she was willing to help but was denied that opportunity. :furious:

FYI, Casey, it's too late. Nobody believes you seriously want to find your daughter. If you really wanted to help, you would tell LE where she is. They have all of the resources they need to find her if you will just tell them where she is. There's no reason for you to leave your house to help them do that, thank you very much.

I also believe "Party Hardy" has cabin fever!!! She's an attention craver and what better way to get back in the lime light than strutting her "stuff" (YUCK!!) into the public's eye again! Not to get off topic but do you guys see how she switches her A.. when she walks like a something that shall remain nameless in HEAT!!??? :furious::furious:

I did not want to give her any ideas if she is reading here but here goes. You can easily get those ankle monitors off. I know of an attorney whose client cut his off with some kind of bolt cutters and lambed it. It can be done. And the back of the Anthony's house backs up to a street (right?) which it would be easy to have someone parked there, cut off the ankle monitor and then hop over the fence to an awaiting vehicle and take off. See ya later, alligator!

She'll also need a wig and a new hat...no bbcaps.

I did not want to give her any ideas if she is reading here but here goes. You can easily get those ankle monitors off. I know of an attorney whose client cut his off with some kind of bolt cutters and lambed it. It can be done. And the back of the Anthony's house backs up to a street (right?) which it would be easy to have someone parked there, cut off the ankle monitor and then hop over the fence to an awaiting vehicle and take off. See ya later, alligator!

Ah yes, but just imagine if the awaiting vehicle was Yuri's?:bang:

:clap::woohoo
I also believe "Party Hardy" has cabin fever!!! She's an attention craver and what better way to get back in the lime light than strutting her "stuff" (YUCK!!) into the public's eye again! Not to get off topic but do you guys see how she switches her A.. when she walks like a something that shall remain nameless in HEAT!!??? :furious::furious:

Party Hardy......:clap::clap::clap::clap:

That stopped me too, but I thought he was probably trying to control his emotions by falling back on his police background.

He used it oddly..he said "i fed the little girl her breakfast" It sounds like he fed someone that was left on his doorstep, not his grandaughter. I wouldn't even refer to my neice as "the little girl"..I would say I fed Rylie her breakfast or I fed HER breakfast..it's just odd, like he is distant from her.

Please explain. TIA

For all that Cindy ACTS like she's grieving so much that she refuses to believe Caylee is dead, she and the rest of the family KNOW exactly what happened to her. They only pretend to believe she's still alive because they want to spare KC jail or worse.

:laughs:
KC and CA kinda like Thelma & Louise?

I'll tell ya, I'd give just about anything to be present during any "off-the-record" conferences that are held in chambers on these motions... I can ONLY IMAGINE what JB will try to argue to Judge Strickland.

I see what you mean. What date did he say this? Could be significant...

It's in the audio interview..he was just generally speaking. He didn't state this in terms of a certain day. He was just kind of giving an overview of Caylee and how she fit in his life and what he would do etc.

LOL!! That's hilarious, SS. And so true! I really like her, though. Her rhymes crack me up.

Yes, I love Sue Moss! She inspires me! LOL

KC says she wants out, so she can go scout.

She wants to be FREE - so she can FLEE.

She is a nut job, she won't even sob.

Her boyfriends are gone, so she's looking for her thong.

This is getting corny, maybe she's just horn*....

LOL

The recent video clips of Casey just turn my stomach. She looks well rested, make up on, smiling, just happy in general not a mother who is worried sick about where her daughter is. Says it all for me.

OMG, in that pic he looks like Eddie Munster :eek:!!

ha ha!! That's a GREAT catch!

Your comment reminded me of the other odd TV family - the Addams Family (though they're not as odd as the A's) - and the lyrics that were circulating awhile back to the theme music of the TV show:

They’re creepy and they’re kooky,
Mysterious and spooky,
They’re all together ooky,
The *advertiser censored****** Family.

Their house is a mausoleum
Where people come to see ‘em
They really are a scream
The *advertiser censored****** Family.

(Neat)
(Sweet)
(Petite)

They’ll get the F.B.I. to call on
They lie that you can count on
We’re gonna pay a call on
The *advertiser censored****** Family. :crazy:

The recent video clips of Casey just turn my stomach. She looks well rested, make up on, smiling, just happy in general not a mother who is worried sick about where her daughter is. Says it all for me.
I agree, she looks like she is almost enjoying all the attention, looks healthy, rested, face made up and not a hint of circles under her eyes.
If it were my child "missing" I would be a wreck and barely able to put myself together to even think about going out in public....not doing the Gypsy Rose Lee strut in and out of the public eye!

Yes, I love Sue Moss! She inspires me! LOL

KC says she wants out, so she can go scout.

She wants to be FREE - so she can FLEE.

She is a nut job, she won't even sob.

Her boyfriends are gone, so she's looking for her thong.

This is getting corny, maybe she's just horn*....

LOL
Hey that was good, MysteryMachine! :clap:
I like Sue Moss too. She's hilarious, but she's always right on the mark regarding Casey!

I agree, she looks like she is almost enjoying all the attention, looks healthy, rested, face made up and not a hint circles under her eyes.
If it were my child "missing" I would be a wreck and barely able to put myself together to even think about going out in public....not doing the Gypsy Rose Lee strut in and out of the public eye!

I guess I am nutty as a squirrel because if I was CA the first thing I would have done before she left the house was made her change those jeans, (yes, I wore tight jeans when I went clubbing at that age but not when I went to my corrections officer and was going to be on TV as a suspect for murder), the redneck mother that I am, we would have had a throw down right in the front yard but the girl would have left the house looking decent and I would have accompanied my daughter which probably would have stopped the "I'm available & easy weird strut." I'm of the mind that if she can't control herself then someone needs to control her.
Am I wrong?

I guess I am nutty as a squirrel because if I was CA the first thing I would have done before she left the house was made her change those jeans, (yes, I wore tight jeans when I went clubbing at that age but not when I went to my corrections officer and was going to be on TV as a suspect for murder), the redneck mother that I am, we would have had a throw down right in the front yard but the girl would have left the house looking decent and I would have accompanied my daughter which probably would have stopped the "I'm available & easy weird strut." I'm of the mind that if she can't control herself then someone needs to control her.
Am I wrong?
If I were her Mom I would be sitting on her a$$ , 2" away from her face screaming, "where did you hide her body?" She would not eat, drink, sleep, move , until she confessed.

Am I wrong?

Not at all, which why you probably don't have any creatures under lock-down at your home like the one that CA spawned! By the way, I thought she was under court order not to wear anything revealing - her tight jeans revealed plenty, especially the fact that she's been eating one too many brownies!! :crazy:

Am I wrong?

Having briefly worked for Universal Studios (Kodak) for 2 minutes I think KC mistakes the media for the paparazzi and thinks she is doing the Paris perp walk in Los Angeles. :crazy: I guess she is playing to her small fan club community. Enjoy! Tick, tick, tick, tick, tick . . . Squeal, Clang, Lock, :behindbar

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back