AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!!!! I found him will only say first name is spelled Dewayne.

ETA Scratch that. Not him when I did a side by side with Knox's video. Sorry to get you guys excited.

Facial recognition software?

there is a comment on THIS video, thats posted on Sierra's youtube page about this case, that comment is what piqued my interest in this case. [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4xL-jj8Og&feature=g-u-u&context=G23f837dFUAAAAAAAAAA"]Samantha Koenig: Nancy 2/9/12 - YouTube[/ame] You have to go to the vid on youtube itself, and AAAlaskaA posted yesterday---

there is a comment on THIS video, thats posted on Sierra's youtube page about this case, that comment is what piqued my interest in this case. Samantha Koenig: Nancy 2/9/12 - YouTube You have to go to the vid on youtube itself, and AAAlaskaA posted yesterday---

Very interesting. It does makes sense as the Reward money is $60,000. We'll just have to wait and see.

there is a comment on THIS video, thats posted on Sierra's youtube page about this case, that comment is what piqued my interest in this case. Samantha Koenig: Nancy 2/9/12 - YouTube You have to go to the vid on youtube itself, and AAAlaskaA posted yesterday---

To paraphrase the quote in the comments section of this video, the poster suggests that Samantha staged the whole thing because she has stolen money from someone.

The police need to contact that poster immediately. Seems that someone knows something!

To paraphrase the quote in the comments section of this video, the poster suggests that Samantha staged the whole thing because she has stolen money from someone.

The police need to contact that poster immediately. Seems that someone knows something!

That's very interesting!

I said I don't think CB is inviolved in this, and I still feel that way for some reason, but I am confused about his level of involvement in her life. On NG her father classified him as an acquaintence of Sam's, but his mother posts on the "Find" site to James without identifying herself, but in such a way that makes you think they would all know who she is. Maybe she's become known to him only since Sam has gone missing, I just think it's kinda odd...

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Find-Samantha-Koenig/328733013838027

The friends of Samantha who are running the Facebook page said they were mistaken at first, thinking she had the purse with her. They said the police now have it, along with the rest of her belongings left at the coffee shop.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/02/14/2317875/police-report-still-finding-new.html#storylink=cpy

Bolded above is a comment left on the linked article from adn.com. The poster says they reported this info on her "Find page" (linked by the poster), but I can't find it....

Has anyone else heard this? I know originally it was said that her belongings were left behind @ Common Grounds, then they retracted and said she took her belongings with her. This is claiming her "Find" page says that was incorrect, and that APD has her belongings that WERE left at the coffee shop???

I'm going back to look again.....

ETA Sooooo many posts! Still can't find that specific info. The closest I came was a post on (I think 2/18) where someone asked about pinging her phone and the admin responded that Sam did not have her phone with her, which supports the above info.

So I have been doing my own investigation in the past few hours--- I need some help with names and initials being used here... what/who does CB stand for? Who is the guy "Christopher" who was cleared?...Christophers mom says that Sam's boyfriend was publicly canoodling with another woman on Valentines Dayat the local mall. Christophers mother is also apologizing to Sam's dad, assuring him that her son was with her and they are co-operating... yet insinuates she is pressing charges against Sams family using an attorney named Rex Butler----

So I have been doing my own investigation in the past few hours--- I need some help with names and initials being used here... what/who does CB stand for? Who is the guy "Christopher" who was cleared?...Christophers mom says that Sam's boyfriend was publicly canoodling with another woman on Valentines Dayat the local mall. Christophers mother is also apologizing to Sam's dad, assuring him that her son was with her and they are co-operating... yet insinuates she is pressing charges against Sams family using an attorney named Rex Butler----

This is how CB relates to Sam:

http://www.courtrecords.alaska.gov/pa/pa.urd/pamw2000.docket_lst?16193451

The friends of Samantha who are running the Facebook page said they were mistaken at first, thinking she had the purse with her. They said the police now have it, along with the rest of her belongings left at the coffee shop.

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/02/14/2317875/police-report-still-finding-new.html#storylink=cpy

Bolded above is a comment left on the linked article from adn.com. The poster says they reported this info on her "Find page" (linked by the poster), but I can't find it....

Has anyone else heard this? I know originally it was said that her belongings were left behind @ Common Grounds, then they retracted and said she took her belongings with her. This is claiming her "Find" page says that was incorrect, and that APD has her belongings that WERE left at the coffee shop???

I'm going back to look again.....

Any mention as to whether or not her cell phone was found with the belongings she left behind?

I personally think if her phone was left in the coffee hut someone working the next morning would have found it and answered it when JK was repeatedly trying to call her before the phone went dead the next day.

Since we know JK kept calling Sam's phone until the phone went dead and no one answered, I don't think the phone was left behind. Which means she had her phone with her. What her phone records tell LE as far as what towers connected to her phone at this time could be very helpful in finding her. Her phone might be in a snow bank somewhere also, and LE could have tried finding the phone and her with the information they have gained by looking at her phone records but we don't know that for sure. I just wish LE would give out more info as far as what they know.

JMO

she never showed up to get the order against CB. that bothers me. imho, i question anyone who initiates legal action and doesn't follow through. i understand this is my own personal bias.

CB is Christopher Byrd and to my knowledge, he hasn't been cleared.

Took two stills from Knox's video that show Duane or Dwayne.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4xL-jj8Og&feature=g-u-u&context=G23f837dFUAAAAAAAAAA"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fv4xL-jj8Og&feature=g-u-u&context=G23f837dFUAAAAAAAAAA[/ame]

Attachments

• Picture 11.png
    Picture 11.png
    40.9 KB · Views: 28
  • Picture 10.png
    Picture 10.png
    42.3 KB · Views: 25
Any mention as to whether or not her cell phone was found with the belongings she left behind?

I personally think if her phone was left in the coffee hut someone working the next morning would have found it and answered it when JK was repeatedly trying to call her before the phone went dead the next day.

Since we know JK kept calling Sam's phone until the phone went dead and no one answered, I don't think the phone was left behind. Which means she had her phone with her. What her phone records tell LE as far as what towers connected to her phone at this time could be very helpful in finding her. Her phone might be in a snow bank somewhere also, and LE could have tried finding the phone and her with the information they have gained by looking at her phone records but we don't know that for sure. I just wish LE would give out more info as far as what they know.

JMO

Yes, I was able to find a post on her "Find" page where someone asks about phone pings, and the admin responds that "Sam's phone is not with her". Says to me that they know where her phone IS, which somewhat verifies that maybe her belongings WERE left behind at Common Grounds after all. So weird considering her dad called the phone until it died, so unless it was on silent, it was ringing inside the coffee stand (unless it died before the morning shift came in), AND it goes against the owner's/workers statements that there were no signs that anything was amiss until they were notified that she was missing & checked the video surveillance tapes. If I came into work that following morning, and all of Sam's belongings were left, the alarm was not set, she left 2 partially made cups of coffee on the counter, and the "change" money was missing from the register, I don't think it would have said "abducted" to me, but it would have set off some sort of alarm in my head.........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
flintinsects