AK - Samantha Koenig, 18, Anchorage, 1 Feb 2012 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
there is a comment on THIS video, thats posted on Sierra's youtube page about this case, that comment is what piqued my interest in this case. Samantha Koenig: Nancy 2/9/12 - YouTube You have to go to the vid on youtube itself, and AAAlaskaA posted yesterday---

I'm not buying it bc I searched that user I'd & they talk nasty trash smack on everybody. They're a trouble maker & I hope the cops trace their stupid ip.

FYI: Search google cache for their old comments on youtube. They post elsewhere as well but all the talk is the same. Trouble making pita iyam.

Thanks for doing that, Jersey.

Okay, so I'm having issues finding the picture of Sam making the "sign". but I was looking at another case yesterday and found this (mods please delete if inappropriate):

photo.php

This is the sign for the "Juggalos", which made me wonder if SK were involved with them. I'm finding numerous myspace and FB accounts for Juggalos in Anchorage.

The friends of Samantha who are running the Facebook page said they were mistaken at first, thinking she had the purse with her. They said the police now have it, along with the rest of her belongings left at the coffee shop.
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Please-Help-Find-Samantha-Koenig/328733013838027

Read more here: http://www.adn.com/2012/02/14/2317875/police-report-still-finding-new.html#storylink=cpy

Bolded above is a comment left on the linked article from adn.com. The poster says they reported this info on her "Find page" (linked by the poster), but I can't find it....

Has anyone else heard this? I know originally it was said that her belongings were left behind @ Common Grounds, then they retracted and said she took her belongings with her. This is claiming her "Find" page says that was incorrect, and that APD has her belongings that WERE left at the coffee shop???

I'm going back to look again.....

ETA Sooooo many posts! Still can't find that specific info. The closest I came was a post on (I think 2/18) where someone asked about pinging her phone and the admin responded that Sam did not have her phone with her, which supports the above info.

Now someone on the "Find" page is talking about an article in OK magazine about Sam and reminds people about looking for her phone once the snow melts. Darn it! Did she take her phone that night, or was it left behind?? So much mis-information and confusion :maddening:

Now someone on the "Find" page is talking about an article in OK magazine about Sam and reminds people about looking for her phone once the snow melts. Darn it! Did she take her phone that night, or was it left behind?? So much mis-information and confusion :maddening:

I think she took the phone. I think it has something go do with why the police said she was seen going in one direction then shifted & said she was going in another - toward Old Seward Hwy.

Well, I think my brilliant daughter has found something here... Samantha (page 18, I believe, of the first thread. Can't link it for some reason) is throwing the Juggalo sign, CB is also throwing in it the video I am going to attempt to link, as well as his friends. I am pretty convinced this is gang related... whether or not Sam was out, or too scared to go through with the RO (retribution), left the Juggalos... who knows. I'm all muddled here, but it explains so much re: her dad's actions (he knows "who*- perhaps that means which group of people and not an individual, which is why they can't locate Sam), and how APD is handling things. Maybe he dad believed a bigger reward would cause the gang to turn her over, or rat someone out. Maybe Dwayne is too terrified to say anything, and won't release his last name. Why he is (possibly) going out with other girls (showing potential threats that he has "moved on"...). Gosh this would explain everything... all very much MOO.

watch

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ1xw7qtSoE&list=UUDUR-Sf0zduSH76QLlEau-A&index=2&feature=plcp"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ1xw7qtSoE&list=UUDUR-Sf0zduSH76QLlEau-A&index=2&feature=plcp[/ame]

Watch at :02 and 1:35

Well, I think my brilliant daughter has found something here... Samantha (page 18, I believe, of the first thread. Can't link it for some reason) is throwing the Juggalo sign, CB is also throwing in it the video I am going to attempt to link, as well as his friends. I am pretty convinced this is gang related... whether or not Sam was out, or too scared to go through with the RO (retribution), left the Juggalos... who knows. I'm all muddled here, but it explains so much re: her dad's actions (he knows "who*- perhaps that means which group of people and not an individual, which is why they can't locate Sam), and how APD is handling things. Maybe he dad believed a bigger reward would cause the gang to turn her over, or rat someone out. Maybe Dwayne is too terrified to say anything, and won't release his last name. Why he is (possibly) going out with other girls (showing potential threats that he has "moved on"...). Gosh this would explain everything... all very much MOO.

watch

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KQ1xw7qtSoE&list=UUDUR-Sf0zduSH76QLlEau-A&index=2&feature=plcp

Watch at :02 and 1:35

To be honest with you, I don't see any indications that Sam or CB consider themselves Juggalos. My 17 yo nephew considers himself a Juggalo (UGH), and has 100s of friends on fb that are, and they are all pretty obvious....they use certain words in their social media names, the face painting, hatchet man jewelry etc. Also, I know the FBI classifies Juggalos as a gang, but they consider them loosely organized, and their "kinship" is all based on listening to a certain type of music and the glorification of not being "mainstream", so it isn't the same type of thing as being, say, a Latin King, or a Blood or Crip.....
You may still be right, but if this is gang related (and it might be), I don't think it has to do with Juggalos.

jmo

bdawk20, thank you for your insight! I am still looking, but so far I've found several connections to Juggalos, and (at least in our area, and other's I've found) they can range from just plain stupid to very violent criminals. I don't think it's like the Crips- agreed- but I do think they can, and have been, very dangerous. From what I'm seeing thus far, I think it is gang related. ALL MOO

bdawk20, thank you for your insight! I am still looking, but so far I've found several connections to Juggalos, and (at least in our area, and other's I've found) they can range from just plain stupid to very violent criminals. I don't think it's like the Crips- agreed- but I do think they can, and have been, very dangerous. From what I'm seeing thus far, I think it is gang related. ALL MOO

Believe me, I hate him having any involvement in it because honestly, I find it kinda idiotic and I wish he'd pay 1/2 as much attention to his future, and oh, I agree that they can be, and have been very dangerous! I think what I mean is that I believe that alot of dangerous, violent people have also been Juggalos...not so much that they became a Juggalo, and then became violent in an organized, "gang" kind of way, kwim? The sign she's making in the pic may relate to Juggalos, but it is also a westside/west coast gang sign, and I still think she was probably throwing it as more of a joke-type thing, possibly related to West H.S.....only because I don't believe she was involved in any kind of gang activity, and that if this is gang related (again, I definitely think it might be), it's someone on her fringe that is involved in the gang or involved with others in a gang.

Oh, I totally agree! I think she was possibly on the peripheral of gang activity, whether thru friends, CB, whomever... but I don't necessarily (from what I can see) think she was involved when she was abducted. I think someone else gang related was involved. MOO.

I'm still stuck on the perp being alone. He had to have a lookout. Had to.

she never showed up to get the order against CB. that bothers me. imho, i question anyone who initiates legal action and doesn't follow through. i understand this is my own personal bias.

Not exactly as you stated.
She requested the 20-day sexual assault civil protective order but, according to the file, left a hearing before the magistrate heard the matter. The order was not issued.
http://www.adn.com/2012/02/06/2303555/police-now-seeking-publics-help.html
Who knows why she left? Threats, intimidation, or she simply changed her mind?

Wiki link. If you are wondering how to identify and define a Juggalo.

[ame="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juggalo"]Juggalo - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

she left because she did not want to go through with the charges. That is plenty enough for me to not take the charge seriously. I have had charges (lies) brought up on me three different times, by young people thinking the legal system is a joke. This is definite a piece to the puzzle, and I am glad it is noted. But I take it with a grain of salt at this point.

One of the first pictures... I think her bf is innocent as well as her father. I think this is him? I'm wondering about the coffee hut though. There is a door at one end, a window at the other, a drive up window on the side BUT what about the other side? Is there a window there as well?

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/03/2011559/samantha-koenig-search.html

939-vBj2.St.7.jpg

Samantha Koenig search
Anchorage police say surveillance video shows that a man kidnapped 18-year-old Samantha Koenig at the Midtown coffee stand where she was working Wednesday night.

Marc Lester / Anchorage Daily News **
Some of the friends and family that gathered to support the search for Samathan Koenig comfort one another on Saturday, February 2, 2012. Police say Samantha Koenig was abducted from the Common Grounds coffee stand, in background, on Wednesday night.
Anchorage Daily News
Published: 02/04/12 5:45 pm | Updated: 02/06/12 8:16 pm

One of the first pictures... I think her bf is innocent as well as her father. I think this is him? I'm wondering about the coffee hut though. There is a door at one end, a window at the other, a drive up window on the side BUT what about the other side? Is there a window there as well?

http://www.thenewstribune.com/2012/02/03/2011559/samantha-koenig-search.html

939-vBj2.St.7.jpg

Samantha Koenig search
Anchorage police say surveillance video shows that a man kidnapped 18-year-old Samantha Koenig at the Midtown coffee stand where she was working Wednesday night.

Marc Lester / Anchorage Daily News **
Some of the friends and family that gathered to support the search for Samathan Koenig comfort one another on Saturday, February 2, 2012. Police say Samantha Koenig was abducted from the Common Grounds coffee stand, in background, on Wednesday night.
Anchorage Daily News
Published: 02/04/12 5:45 pm | Updated: 02/06/12 8:16 pm

There's another drive-up window on the other side. I think it was on google maps (street view), you were able to see it from all angles....

ETA Oh, yes that looks like her bf to me!

Read the comments. He might not be my cuppa tea but he speaks truth bc if he didn't then just saying that alone would give detectives probable cause to search his phone & net activity. Vulgar- not illegal. Mary-J- not illegal. Robbery charge- where's the record? Altercation with bouncer in bar- dropped in court. Sex charge- taken to court & dropped bc other party (Sam) didn't show up (for fear as per her dad) but Chris showed up every time he had to. He has custody of his daughter. His mouth is atrocious & he acts like a but he's still walking free. If the cops had anything on him they'd find a reason to hold him IMO.

http : // www . you tube DOT com/watch?v=E7luxnOxWWI

whytetyson187

(Note: take out the spaces & replace DOT with a .)

I'm still stuck on the perp being alone. He had to have a lookout. Had to.

That side street between the Alaska Club and Dealership, named Gambell looks like a good place to park and watch.
[ame="http://maps.google.com/?ll=61.180373,-149.870864&spn=0.002876,0.006888&t=m&z=17&iwloc=A&layer=c&cbll=61.180373,-149.870864&panoid=qfU8YfCX6QUYUVCZR-9m0A&cbp=13,275.71,,0,-20.65"]Google Maps[/ame]

I also thought of the vehicle parked fifty yards away, you know the "oblivious" folks who did not notice anything?
icon12.gif

That side street between the Alaska Club and Dealership, named Gambell looks like a good place to park and watch.
Google Maps

I also thought of the vehicle parked fifty yards away, you know the "oblivious" folks who did not notice anything?
icon12.gif

I can't get it out of my head. I swear I think there's a lookout. Dontcha think? Plus they probably used the cover of bad weather to help their escape. I keep thinking about it happening on the 1st too. Isn't the 1st of every month when welfare recipients get their checks? Omg also it's when all govt checks are delivered, right? Isn't there a base near there? The perp used a gun. Can a RSO have a gun?

she left because she did not want to go through with the charges. That is plenty enough for me to not take the charge seriously. I have had charges (lies) brought up on me three different times, by young people thinking the legal system is a joke. This is definite a piece to the puzzle, and I am glad it is noted. But I take it with a grain of salt at this point.

I agree with you on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members