Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just a thought, maybe the womans screams that where reported was the alleged mistress or sisters attempt to draw attention away from GBC

Yes, I mentioned this last night but it was very late and there werent many members logged in. It only just came to me after all this time. I think it occurred to me because of another poster putting up a scenario and it actually fitted in with something else. I should go back and have a look.

Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!:banghead:

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here? :)

I will try to find the quote/link. But he said 'its news to me' in regards to BC saying he was told(or his sister saying) he was told to stay away from the command post.

Think we all agree that it was fine for the husband to be at the command centre. And while there, he could have gone around thanking people who were doing the searching. Could have helped make sandwiches and drinks for them. Could have grabbed every opportunity to use the media to express his concern and encourage locals to search their gardens again for any possible clue/evidence. Could have used the media to thank all those engaged in the search, etc.

So could all members of his family likewise. Would have demonstrated unity between the two sides of the family

Instead, as far as I'm aware at least, he did none of that, nor did his family members. Rather, they stayed at the homestead. And soon displayed what to me seemed irritation at media presence (not to mention the revolting Cockatoo Tongue Granny Pash episode)

Wah! Believe it or not - I work too! And I have just come home to a new thread and 15 pages!:banghead:

Put me out of my misery guys - is there anything new, or can I just pick up here? :)

No.. go and do some housework LOLOL.

I will try to find the quote/link. But he said 'its news to me' in regards to BC saying he was told(or his sister saying) he was told to stay away from the command post.

I can't find it off hand, sorry.

I had a thought though, I wonder if there is a possibility of a Police officer- less senoir has told him to stay clear and D. Ainsworth was unaware of that.. so yes 'its news to me'.. (I am not defending the actions of not being there I am just looking for possibilities.)

There is a video of Mark saying it too, I dont know where sorry.

There is a video of Mark saying it too, I dont know where sorry.

Yep its Mark Ainsworth I am talking about saying it. I wish I knew where to find that video. I am positive it is in regards to GBC not being at the command post and saying he was told to stay away.

We are all holding our breath for the results of the toxicology and forensic tests that have been done and due around now-ish. But can't you just imagine that these are going to be an even more closely guarded secret than the snippets of information we have already had. There is no mandate that the public must know the results and I have a feeling we are going to be sorely dissappointed by the information we actually receive.

Agree completely....I dont think we will get much sadly. GBC would not want that information out in the public arena. I know I wouldnt, if I had a forum of people and a twonship of gossipers, banging on about me..........For right reason I feel, but still he wouldnt want it.

And, they are private people after all......(vomit)

We are not allowed to post rumours so instead I will put my theory forward.

So in my humble opinion

GBC was not the most faithful of husbands, ABC was aware of that and hence the marriage was on the rocks, ABC recently became aware of the result of her husband's womanising ways (set to make an appearance in 9 mths time).

Divorce wanted, explosive argument ensued, GBC lost his temper and accidentally killed Allison, confided in his family to help cover up his crime.

Lol, I thought I'd been naughty for a second, cause all of a sudden I could not quote or post. then I saw the Mod post of us all being naughty..I still maintain.. I am innocent.:D

Is this a fact?
Do you have a link for that?? ;)
lol - just kidding.

Yep its Mark Ainsworth I am talking about saying it. I wish I knew where to find that video. I am positive it is in regards to GBC not being at the command post and saying he was told to stay away.

I have it on my home computer, I will post it later.

Think we all agree that it was fine for the husband to be at the command centre. And while there, he could have gone around thanking people who were doing the searching. Could have helped make sandwiches and drinks for them. Could have grabbed every opportunity to use the media to express his concern and encourage locals to search their gardens again for any possible clue/evidence. Could have used the media to thank all those engaged in the search, etc.

So could all members of his family likewise. Would have demonstrated unity between the two sides of the family

Instead, as far as I'm aware at least, he did none of that, nor did his family members. Rather, they stayed at the homestead. And soon displayed what to me seemed irritation at media presence (not to mention the revolting Cockatoo Tongue Granny Pash episode)

Yep. Agreed he was not. I was not arguing that. I said previously he may have been told to stay out of the search- not away from the command centre. And I was just trying to clarifiy that Detective Ainsworth saying it was news to him was in relatiion to the command post and not the search.

I didn't miss it. I was referring to the search. I believe when detective ainsworth was questioned about GBC being told to keep away it was in reference to him keeping away from the command post. D. Ainsworth said 'its news to me'. So yes he was not told to keep away from the command post- and I said that. What I was saying was he may have been told and I would think it likely that he was not allowed to participate in the official search. Not that he was not allowed at the command post- 2 different things. I was trying to point out.

Or just maybe detective Ainsworth did not tell GBC but someone else did and in that case it was 'news to him'

We are all holding our breath for the results of the toxicology and forensic tests that have been done and due around now-ish. But can't you just imagine that these are going to be an even more closely guarded secret than the snippets of information we have already had. There is no mandate that the public must know the results and I have a feeling we are going to be sorely dissappointed by the information we actually receive. \.

These test results are necessary before anyone is charged. The investigators will need to rule out some other possible causes of death before recommending that somebody be charged with causing that death. To not do so would invite defence lawyers to criticse, for a jury's benefit, the conduct of the investigation. If they are indeed waitexpecting a null report, there will be nothing to report or to release. Even if police suspected the involvement of drugs in the death, these tests may not necessarily be conclusive or even useful, depending on how long before death the drugs were ingested and the particular metabolites involved (if any). Furthermore, the John Tonge Centre is notoriously under resourced.

Once charges are laid, whcih constitute the commencement of criminal proceedings, the forum owners should consider the nature and extent of the discussion on the forum until those proceedings are completed.

Where are not allowed to post rumours so instead I will put my theory forward.

So in my humble opinion

GBC was not the most faithful of husbands, ABC was aware of that and hence the marriage was on the rocks, ABC recently became aware of the result of her husband's womanising ways (set to make an appearance in 9 mths time).

Divorce wanted, explosive argument ensued, GBC lost his temper and accidentally killed Allison, confided in his family to help cover up his crime.

Hey, anything is possible. We could all be quite surprised by what really went down in the end.

I am sure it was not suicide as the QPS have made it quite clear it was treated as a homicide and Allison knew her killer.

Or just maybe detective Ainsworth did not tell GBC but someone else did and in that case it was 'news to him'

Yes thats what I just suggested. It may well have been news to him. But its not to say someone else didn't tell GBC to stay away.

I am sure it was not suicide as the QPS have made it quite clear it was treated as a homicide and Allison knew her killer.

Definitely, and it's now just all about (hopefully) getting the evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie