NO BAIL! Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 -#28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gerard obviously placed something down first like a tarp etc.

But when I put a tarp down for the dog, there's always either tarp covering the sides or some of the carpet exposed.

Unless they have one that's specially made for that car. We have a mat for our second car / people mover and it folds up to fit the small boot space but when extended it fits the larger space. That could be it! They may have disposed of it.

Thanks. I teach my child not to "name-call" even as a joke, hence I personally don't like it. Thanks again for the explanations.

It wasn't name-calling CC. You would understand if you had read all the posts at the time. Just wanted you to know.

I also thought about excessive supply of insulin, but I don't think they are diabetics.

If you're speculating about injectables, then simple potassium chloride is the quickest by far. No need to get fancy with insulin (takes a while), or any of the fancy anaesthetic drugs. Good old KCl will do it nicely - that's what is used to stop the heart during cardiac surgery, and also used for lethal injections in those places where they carry them out.

But you didn't learn that from me, right? ;)

Now I really am off to bed...!

Given what we know of GBC, why would he be worried about his children being left on their own? IMO, he would not care one hoot about his children's welfare. :banghead:

If you're speculating about injectables, then simple potassium chloride is the quickest by far. No need to get fancy with insulin (takes a while), or any of the fancy anaesthetic drugs. Good old KCl will do it nicely - that's what is used to stop the heart during cardiac surgery, and also used for lethal injections in those places where they carry them out.

I will keep that in mind :p

The luminol was just so totally absent from the carpet in the back of the carpet. Any luminol experts?

1) The mat is removable.

2) My niece has a similar car. She has this rubber mat thing, which are quite cheap to buy at auto parts places, in that back area over the carpet. There may have been car seat covers, some are water resistant or waterproof. There could have been one which was later disposed of. The luminol showing around the latches for the seat could have been blood from hands.

this was such a cold cold murder. A date set, a way out envisaged..

it had no emotion in it at all. ..

I wonder if Toni has thought since over these weeks, that she had every chance of winding up at the bottom of some lonely creek..... or even if the detectives who interviewed her put this highly likely scenario to her..

Probably they did, right after they dropped the news about Gerards other pants action. ..

the screaming.. I can just imagine that scream of pure rage.

She has to be an idiot anyway so she prob still loooooooooves him and will write to him, visit etc.

I don't recall any factual reports of blood being washed off or diluted through cleaning. Also I do recall the police stating that the toxicology tests did not assist them - in other words there was nothing in the toxicology report to show the presence of any drugs or medication, If there had been stomach bleeding due to drugs, the drugs or remnants thereof would have been detected.

But perhaps after 11 days there are no traces left?

I do not know if GBC is guilty or not guilty of murdering his wife but a thought just occurred to me. When I text to my hubby or family, I never feel the need to finish by saying who the message is from because they already know it is me. I just finish with....love you lots X..............or a simple X. Does anyone add their initial or name I wonder?

Strangely I often do! It depends.. not always, but yes I do sometimes use my nickname(shortened version of my name) and X

1) The mat is removable.

2) My niece has a similar car. She has this rubber mat thing, which are quite cheap to buy at auto parts places, in that back area over the carpet. There may have been car seat covers, some are water resistant or waterproof. There could have been one which was later disposed of. The luminol showing around the latches for the seat could have been blood from hands.

It's possible I guess. Where would they get rid of it though?

Attachments

• CaptivaBootLiner.jpeg
    CaptivaBootLiner.jpeg
    4.8 KB · Views: 24
The main time we have to evacuate air is if an air embolus is at risk of going to the brain and causing a stroke, not a cardiac arrest. Hope that all makes sense
Not quite, I am afraid.

Systemic air embolism as a possible cause of cardiac arrest...

Venous Air Embolism Leading to Cardiac Arrest...

wiki:
Gas embolism into an artery, termed arterial gas embolism (AGE), is a more serious matter than in a vein, because a gas bubble in an artery may directly stop blood flow to an area fed by the artery. The symptoms of 'AGE' depend on the area of blood flow, and may be those of stroke or heart attack if the brain or heart, respectively, is affected.[3] The amount of arterial gas embolism that causes symptoms depends on location, but in the brain may be a bubble with a volume only a fraction of a milliliter.

Oh don't get me wrong - I agree entirely that the case IS compelling. Very!

But your first question is the one that I think maybe more people should be considering - if not GBC, then who? And why?

I can think of a couple of scenarios that I'd rather not post in public, but that would be quite feasible.

And as for GBC's behaviour - couldn't that maybe fit into the category of somebody who is devastated and completely lost?

As I said - don't get me wrong. I'm just suggesting that maybe somebody needs to act as devil's advocate, and ask a lot more of the hard questions...

I have done on many occasions..act as devils advocate I mean. I have played out all the alternatives to the reactions of family members and the accused reactions. I have tried to keep an open mind..

I am finding it hard now not to believe GBC is guilty. Not that I completely believed in his innocence previously, but was prepared to look at all avenues. There were things that made me think there could have been more involved and kept an open mind as I did not want to accuse an innocent person. WHilst I have my beliefs about the high likelyhood of his guilt I also understand the entitlement of innocent till proven guilty. I have to say its looking more and more likely that he will be proven guilty.

Anyway, my point is.. you are assuming everyone here has him guilty from the get go and no one has had an opend mind or looked at alternatives.. I beg to differ, there has been many who have and I also agree there have been many the other way who have believed nothing but his guilt from day 1..
We all come from different walks of life and so many of our thoughts and way of looking at things will also differ..

MOO

P.S. welcome :)

It's possible I guess. Where would they get rid of it though?

Yeah, that's the thing i'm talking about!

There were some items recovered by divers at the creek, that could have been one of them? It wasn't reported what the items were just that several items were found.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson