Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree, I imagine he would have been crapping himself when QPS knocked his door the day after the funeral, where they spoke to him for 10 mins at the front door. IMO, perhaps they were telling him that they were really close to making an arrest and wanted to know where he would be for the next couple of weeks so they could keep him informed of his wife's killers arrest??? :jail:
And imagine even more so if he opened his door that first morning BEFORE he called the police and found them standing there, and him thinking WTF they cant have found her allready, and then the police saying "everything OK here sir can we see your wife " what else could he say when her car is still there but "she is out walking at moment"

Oh to have been a fly on the wall if this is what did happen.

hear what you are saying but i think he has ruined his own business due to his behaviour post Allison's disapperance..
Having said that, whilst there is still any doubt in the community of his innocence, no matter small, it would have been very hard to sustain a business like his whereby you rely on trust, communication, referrals and relationships.
If his business was not a 'high street' type business and he had a business in an industrial zone for example or a supply business to manufacturers where the public at large don't deal in then he would have been less exposed and less risk of financial loss. but sorry it aint to be GBC...you're on the high street kid with the rest of us...

I don't disagree with you there, but how many more potential innocent people need to be dragged through this mess before it's over.
It would seem TM is pretty upset by it all. If she turns out to be innocent in all this she still wont have much of a public career in real estate IMO.
There are others now trying to drag some other younger potential mistress into this all, again just to satisfy their curiosities.

Although I have no issues with people theorising on what might have happened. Dragging in potential innocent people is going to do nothing good for those people if they did in fact have nothing to do with it.

PS. I am not saying you are. Just making a point about the forum in general.

In keeping with what some of you have already posted, I do feel that GBC's business dealings (mainly relating to his financial pressures) are, in part, connected to other events that lead to ABC's death. My expectation is that the next media release will be related to this side of GBC's life.

The tangled web that was/is GBC's life will become much clearer to all of us soon and provide us with other potential motives for ABC's death. I don't think there was one motive (e.g. a desire to remove any impediment to his extra-marital affair/s); I think it will be a combination of a number of motives. MOO.

for abductions? and I remember back in Ted Bundy days, it was always an orange or red VW van.....apparently the vehicle of choice if you feel like raping or dicing people up!!! not relevant here I know, (sorry)

The only reason why I pointed that out was because someone on another forum said (albeit jokingly) that it was the man in the white van. (on 3rd May)
I quizzed him when the information came up here yesterday, and he said because it's always the white van on Law and Order.

when someone has an affair especially over several years, It tends to get talked about, whispered about, locals know, work associates know etc. This 'fact' that we know about GBC makes it very easy to connect the dots and assume that somehow this character flaw must be related to the extremely suspect disappearance and murder of his wife. Naturally.
If someone is having financial problems, someone who only a short 18 months ago, was considered to have the best real estate business in Qld, and therefore used to the lifestyle that came with the success, well, this is not something that is common knowledge through the grapevine. perhaps there are some telling signs, downgrading the car etc but all in all, it doesn't really warrant as much gossip. A man in this position would be looking for a way to get back on top.
Today I am looking into financial dealings as being the basis that brought about Allison's death. I have no fact, no idea and no reason to go down this path, other than to entertain other ideas not connected to the affair. On ACA they mentioned the floods as being the crucial time that things began to fall apart as far as real estate business went. A poster earlier said that the triads were buying up cheap in brisbane (can't remember but am going to find it in a minute), they were dealing with brisbane bikies (don't know which club). another poster said that her friend contacted crimestoppers after seeing a white man with blond hair and tattoo, wearing GLOVES on the roadside looking suspicious in the days following Allisons disappearance (again, I have to find the post and reshare it because I cant remember it exactly)so with these two suggestions in mind, I thought I'd take a stroll down this lane and see what I can come up with. Any thoughts or back up would be great...or laugh me right out the door, Im cool with any of the above!!

There is always the possibility that a hit was ordered on Allison. I still dont think that 'he' did it. I think he knows exactly what happened and guilt is eating at him. I also dont think she ever made it home that night.

In keeping with what some of you have already posted, I do feel that GBC's business dealings (mainly relating to his financial pressures) are, in part, connected to other events that lead to ABC's death. My expectation is that the next media release will be related to this side of GBC's life.

The tangled web that was/is GBC's life will become much clearer to all of us soon and provide us with other potential motives for ABC's death. I don't think there was one motive (e.g. a desire to remove any impediment to his extra-marital affair/s); I think it will be a combination of a number of motives. MOO.

Yes, i think you are "on the money" LillyPilly. We've pretty much completed "chercher la femme" (although there may be others), now we need to "follow the money".

Is there an actual video link where a policeman says GBC called the police, or have we all, including reporters just assumed it was him?

Where is Dexter when you need him. His skills would be very handy right about now. He would need a big kill room though.....................

None of the above is my quote. I live in another State and I think you have picked up the wrong poster, or there are gremlins in the system.[/quo

Apology. My error. It was originally posted by Aberline_1979 in a long post to which you replied about NBC having a gold car. I have then copied the last para and replied, which made it look like your post. Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

I don't disagree with you there, but how many more potential innocent people need to be dragged through this mess before it's over.
It would seem TM is pretty upset by it all. If she turns out to be innocent in all this she still wont have much of a public career in real estate IMO.
There are others now trying to drag some other younger potential mistress into this all, again just to satisfy their curiosities.

Although I have no issues with people theorising on what might have happened. Dragging in potential innocent people is going to do nothing good for those people if they did in fact have nothing to do with it.

I couldn't agree with you more Wakeskate, which is why I got so emmotional in the last 48 hours and got kicked off for calling somebody a name on Sunday for 24 hours. Without rehashing it, the media really should just let this investigation play out now behind closed doors and not bring in the milkman who had an affair with the baker who once took TM to the school prom. I don't think any further contribution by them will assist in this investigation. If they continue to dredge up the personal lives of the players involved here or POI then they will be dishonouring the memory of ABC in my opinion. And causing her family more and more discomfort and heartache at a time when they will be wanting to try and move on to the next phase of grieving, which after shock, is accepting the loss.

There are clearly other things we don't know about their lives and who came and went in GBC's life, but I just don't subscribe to notion that we need to know either. (Unless of course it really is relevant to the MURDER)
just catch the killer/s QPS and put the ***** in a cell for the rest of their evil life..

There is always the possibility that a hit was ordered on Allison. I still dont think that 'he' did it. I think he knows exactly what happened and guilt is eating at him. I also dont think she ever made it home that night.

Two things that have always puzzled me.
1. There is no way a female would go for a walk at 10pm even in Brookfield.
2. If she was going for a "walk" at 10pm why was she not wearing warmer clothes? It was cold at night even then.
She has left the house but not for a "walk".

With regards to the ACA report last night - to be honest you really couldnt get more "national" exposure than that. So why has TM been exposed on national tv? Could we be looking at another mistress with anger issues and this is just a ploy to anger her more the fact that TM has the limelight and not her? The marks on GBC his chest face and arms these IMO are made by a female defending herself or attacking him? Are we dealing with a crazed woman who was forced to terminate a pregnancy? If there is another woman than this will surely tip her over the edge to see TM as "the other woman" in GBC life ......

Agree, I imagine he would have been crapping himself when QPS knocked his door the day after the funeral, where they spoke to him for 10 mins at the front door. IMO, perhaps they were telling him that they were really close to making an arrest and wanted to know where he would be for the next couple of weeks so they could keep him informed of his wife's killers arrest??? :jail:

Maybe Gerard called the police for another reason.

Hi first time poster here, thought I would put my 2 cents worth in for what it is worth. I live along Rafting Ground road and the day before Alison was found,the Rafting Ground road creek was nearly up to the road and at the time I mentioned to my daughter that if Allison is in a creek she could be washed down stream. Water does amazing thing we and most of Brookfield in fact Brisbane can pay testament to that. RIP Allison and god bless you and your lovely little angels.

Interesting show on CI channel watching now. Happy for eighteen years, too good to be true early on. Wife having an affair......

I agree, I dont think the affair/affairs are the reason Allison was killed, obviously all the family dirty laundry will be aired because of Allisons death.

well said, I also fully believe this to be premediatated. I was of the belief initially that it was perhaps a garden variety husband & wife argument gone horribly wrong but the more I think about it and look at it I don't think as much.
Besides I think ABC with her fitness and ballet and dancing and energy would have easily fought this pussy off quite nicely, i really do! or at least enough to get away from him.
Therefore I don't think she stood a chance nor saw it coming...
and to that end, there were probably a few motives at play here.

Seems TM has (or had) a thing for men with hyphenated surnames....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineSteph