The Trail of Bodies in Drew Peterson's path

Another body surfacing is:
Melissa Mitchell, apparently she was dating Drew. She turned up dead from stab wounds.... 7/26/05

Oh no..that just can't be another mysterious death of someone who knew Drew.

Cheko where did you find that info on Melissa?

Melissa Mitchell, apparently she was dating Drew. She turned up dead from stab wounds.... 7/26/05

I read about that on findstacy.com A person who works in a bar there said it was a rumor and the first he's heard that rumor was after SP went missing. She was a sheriff for Will county.

Well apparently she was dating someone but not enough evidence to charge him with.

Word still is..... she supposedly was dating Drew.....
Its over at findstacypeterson.com
Its been sent into Gretawire tips!

LOL Angelmom and Cheko!! Good ones!!

Where did you get that 2 grand figure?! I would love to read that article if you can remember where it was. Good tipper is RIGHT! (I still throw up a little in my mouth every time I see his quote of him being a good kisser tho.)

Turn about is fair play...and Tom became even a better tipper if you ask me!!

It also came from findstacypeterson.com

I wouldn't be surprised at all, Cheko! Of course, Drew would have made it look like her boyfriend did it...which could be reason why there wasn't enough evidence to tie him to it.

As we have come to understand Drew...what is HIS is ALWAYS HIS. If she was dating him and began dating another person...guess what?! That is a death sentence from men like Drew!

--->>>I googled all over the place and never found this particular Melissa Mitchell. There are boatloads of them doing all sorts of things, but did not find anything about 'this' one. Help, er, huh?

Robin Abrams is the one who dated the Will County Sheriff deputy by the name of Marques. And as far as I can see there is no connection yet between them and Drew.

http://www.doenetwork.org/cases/589dfil.html

Melissa Mitchell is rumored to have been sleeping around with Drew when she passed away in...2005? As someone at Findstacy pointed out, this is bar talk and you know how people talk when they've been drinking.

There are also two other names that have been brought up over there. IMO, they are all a far stretch from being connected. But you never know.

--->>>I googled all over the place and never found this particular Melissa Mitchell. There are boatloads of them doing all sorts of things, but did not find anything about 'this' one. Help, er, huh?

The posters at Findstacy.com got the names off of a Will County DV site. It lists all the women that have been murdered during the past couple of decades. Melissa died of multiple stab wounds and someone saw two other names with the same COD and they kinda ran with that. I don't think they have anything to do with anything. IMO.

The posters at Findstacy.com got the names off of a Will County DV site. It lists all the women that have been murdered during the past couple of decades. Melissa died of multiple stab wounds and someone saw two other names with the same COD and they kinda ran with that. I don't think they have anything to do with anything. IMO.

you're probably right, but then again, as you stated, "you never know".....wild

Holy crap! I never added it up. Please tell me the police are making the same connections we are!

So now we are up to 6 or is it 7 possible disappearances, runaway, dead, accidentally dead, suicidal individuals that are in Drew's family, extended family and friends....Old Drew should come with a warning label..this guy could be hazardous to your health and well being.

Don't count on it! They didn't even ask for the surveillance video from Krispy Kreme!!

Great point! If Greta and team weren't on this 24/7 we may not know what we do. It is media vs. media getting the scoop and digging hard. LE is having to answer just to stay on the same page.

You cannot convict a person of murder on circumstantial evidence alone. There should be some type of physical evidence to convict along with MOUNTAINS of circumstantial evidence and witness testimony, if the body is not found.

I imagine if the police have the physical or testimonial evidence, it will come out of the GJ soon. They mostly had circumstantial evidence on Scott Peterson - I don't think they'd need much physical evidence on DP if these news reports are accurate, and, of course, that is a big "if."

He sure looks guilty and crazy. :crazy:

All this talk about Krispy Kreme is giving me a sweet tooth. (we don't have one in my small town)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back