Kyron's General Discussion Thread for 2012-13

Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnip>

I hope it's okay to link to this source. Unconfirmed reports of human remains found off Sauvie Island.

It appears not to be bones but possibly a human scalp? Divers found nothing else apparently...

This is such a weird report!

I just don't think a human scalp would last that long in water. I think it would have been eaten by sea creatures.

Also, the article states that it was human hair, not a scalp and that nothing was found by investigators to suggest a body was nearby. I hope they spend a bit more time looking than just a couple of hours. http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...ains-investigated/EP5UAQZ-RUiowGtN2ckDRQ.cspx

Kyron's hair was buzzed short. I doubt it was his.

BBM: Yes, that's the word I was looking for : "buzz" cut ... Thank You !

Kyron's hair was short ... when I first read the article I did not think it was Kyron ...

:please: that Kyron will be found ...

Also, the article states that it was human hair, not a scalp and that nothing was found by investigators to suggest a body was nearby. I hope they spend a bit more time looking than just a couple of hours. http://www.koinlocal6.com/news/loca...ains-investigated/EP5UAQZ-RUiowGtN2ckDRQ.cspx

Kyron's hair was buzzed short. I doubt it was his.

I doubt it too at this point, but it did have me goin' there for awhile. lol Odd to have human hair pulled out of the water, don't you think? It was grabbed by his hook and I wouldn't think it would have been free floating.

If it amounts to something I'm sure we'll hear about it.

There wouldn't be skin left in the water after years of exposure. I'm sorry, I wish it were Kyron, too (clearly only after assuming he was no longer alive...)

There wouldn't be skin left in the water after years of exposure. I'm sorry, I wish it were Kyron, too (clearly only after assuming he was no longer alive...)

If the body were encapsulated or protected by something, or just recently thrown in the water, we just don't know what condition it would be in. Say if it had been frozen and suddenly someone had to get rid of it. Pretty far fetched tho I must admit.

If the body were encapsulated or protected by something, or just recently thrown in the water, we just don't know what condition it would be in. Say if it had been frozen and suddenly someone had to get rid of it. Pretty far fetched tho I must admit.

True, and I don't want to be without hope. The article did say in one place that there was no scalp, just hair, and that could certainly last a long time.

IF the remains were left in some kind of container and were recently opened by predators, it could be Kyron. But it's pretty unlikely, IMO.

:moo:

Do the locals hear people talking much about this anymore?

Not at all ami. Every once in a while someone will say "oh, didn't they find that little boy? I thought they did...and isn't his stepmother in jail too?" Sad, but true. I will bet it is on the minds of Skyline community folks daily -though not discussed out loud. IMO

This hair 'thing' is certainly no "breaking news in Kyron's case" and in no way reported as such by real, professional reporters. There were ten strands of light brown hair, ~5 inches long. Not Kyron. Just a fluke finding, the kid was creeped out.

Not at all ami. Every once in a while someone will say "oh, didn't they find that little boy? I thought they did...and isn't his stepmother in jail too?" Sad, but true. I will bet it is on the minds of Skyline community folks daily -though not discussed out loud. IMO

This hair 'thing' is certainly no "breaking news in Kyron's case" and in no way reported as such by real, professional reporters. There were ten strands of light brown hair, ~5 inches long. Not Kyron. Just a fluke finding, the kid was creeped out.
Thanks Madilu, The last I heard was yesterday, that the lab is testing the hair. I didn't hear the ten strands - 5" long part. I also heard the hair was 'on his line'. That doesn't necessarily mean it was hooked off the bottom but maybe the hair caught on his line as it drifted thru the water. ???

(missing persons) just released an age progression pic of Kyron w/out glasses - reason, he most likely would not be wearing the older ones... KGW should have it for sure..

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Whoops that one has glasses

Missing & Exploited Children revised poster for Kyron Horman. No longer wearing glasses in age progression image http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1149070&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

@KyleIboshi
Why new image? Investigators figure it is unlikely Kyron would still be wearing his childhood glasses, two years after his disappearance.

http://p.twimg.com/AvTyTOECIAARCtf.jpg

Wow, seeing that progressed picture of Kyron sent the tears streaming. The only thing that keeps me sane is this Earth is merely a blip on our soul's journey. Someday the monster will face truth and the ugliness they have created.

Where are you, Angel?

Missing & Exploited Children revised poster for Kyron Horman. No longer wearing glasses in age progression image http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...seNum=1149070&orgPrefix=NCMC&searchLang=en_US

@KyleIboshi
Why new image? Investigators figure it is unlikely Kyron would still be wearing his childhood glasses, two years after his disappearance.

http://p.twimg.com/AvTyTOECIAARCtf.jpg

I wonder why they accentuated his mouth so specifically? Mainly the bottom lip. Just curious.

It is such a difference, but then most of the pics of Kyron we have seen were not current to 2 years ago but older.

I didn't finish reading the thread before posting and my thoughts were answered, sorry!

Wow, seeing that progressed picture of Kyron sent the tears streaming. The only thing that keeps me sane is this Earth is merely a blip on our soul's journey. Someday the monster will face truth and the ugliness they have created.

Where are you, Angel?

Agreed. Hard to see that image of what I feel should have been but cannot be.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong