Zenaida's Sawgrass Apt's Visit Date Changed From April to June

Casey had to have known ZG had been to look at an apartment there. Forgive me if this has been answered already but did someone see her at the apartments? I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how Casey knew ZG had been there. And yes I want to say Casey went herself on 6/17 but ZG already confirmed she went herself so how did Casey possibly know that?

I hope someone posts the link to this new info also. If it is true, and turned over to LE, I'm sure they can easily check the handwriting to see if it is Casey's. While I'm hoping, I hope those dogs are wrong and Caylee is somewhere safe.

Casey had to have known ZG had been to look at an apartment there. Forgive me if this has been answered already but did someone see her at the apartments? I have been racking my brain trying to figure out how Casey knew ZG had been there. And yes I want to say Casey went herself on 6/17 but ZG already confirmed she went herself so how did Casey possibly know that?

The theory is Casey was there maybe with Amy (Amy was apartment looking at that time according to facebook postings) and maybe Casey saw her card, or was in the room when this ZG woman gave out her info. LE needs to go back to the leasing office and see if Amy or Casey filled out an "I'm looking" card.

But I still am not going to buy this new June date until I get a link.

I hope someone posts the link to this new info also. If it is true, and turned over to LE, I'm sure they can easily check the handwriting to see if it is Casey's. While I'm hoping, I hope those dogs are wrong and Caylee is somewhere safe.

This is getting frustrating: PLEASE! Read the affidavit! (or posts about it before posting). :)

You would think the affidavit would be the first read by anyone interested in this case...

The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.

For the last time...geez

The theory is Casey was there maybe with Amy (Amy was apartment looking at that time according to facebook postings) and maybe Casey saw her card, or was in the room when this ZG woman gave out her info. LE needs to go back to the leasing office and see if Amy or Casey filled out an "I'm looking" card.

But I still am not going to buy this new June date until I get a link.

I agree. The information coming out is crazy and many times incorrect. I am not saying by any means this is incorrect, only time will tell. Your right the question is, who else looked at apartments THAT day??

Casey picked a name and address out of the phone book, went in herself and filled out a card with Zenaida's info, putting in a false phone number.

In other words, the beginning of her setting up the story of the "nanny".

If the date were actually April 17, how would casey have gotten Zenaida's info? Known that Z had actually been at Sawgrass?

If the date were June 17, Casey did it herself.

Make sense to you yet?

That doesn't make sense to me.

The police tracked down the ZG from the Sawgrass. See Page 5 of Arrest Affidavit. She was contacted and was willing to complete a sworn statement. Casey didn't fill out the card with ZG's info. It has been confirmed that A "ZG" had filled out the card.

But that doesn't mean Casey wasn't there and had seen this. We just don't know if she was there. It is quite possible she had seen the place. The manager and maintenance person said they had never saw Caylee. (Page 4 of Arrest Affidavit) I find it interesting that they didn't confirm or deny seeing Casey (at least in what the detective mentioned in the affidavit).

Casey picked a name and address out of the phone book, went in herself and filled out a card with Zenaida's info, putting in a false phone number.

In other words, the beginning of her setting up the story of the "nanny".

If the date were actually April 17, how would casey have gotten Zenaida's info? Known that Z had actually been at Sawgrass?

If the date were June 17, Casey did it herself.

Make sense to you yet?

NO! :)

Police called the ZG that filled out the card and talked to her. This ZG doesn't know Casey or Caylee.

If this new date is true all it means is that the theory about Casey having seen the card somehow recently and got the crazy idea to pin a murder on her is more believable than if Casey somehow remembered her name for three months.

Respectfully snipped ~
The part about not being able to contact this particular ZG contradicts the affidavit, which states that LE called the number on the renter card and they talked to this ZG, who denied any knowledge of Caylee, Casey etc.

Additionally, LE showed Casey this ZG's pic and Casey didn't know her.

Ahhhh.... but did the police show the manager, or ask the manager when Casey was with them, if they had ever seen Casey before? Maybe Casey was there the day ZG showed up to look at the apt. Why....who knows. But Casey got this info from somewhere, in my opinion. Maybe she was there for some reason...

Salem

WKMG reported this at 6pm today. I heard it. It's not posted on their web site yet.

I would also be interested to see a link...

but it is very interesting new info, if it is true.

I'm sorry, I know this has already been asked, but I don't remember seeing an answer. Do they have video cameras on the premises? Or photocopy photo id's of possible renters? The complex where I live does this...

I agree that it's possible that she might have gone to the Sawgrass looking with Amy, or even on her own. I'm sure if this is true, Amy has been to LE with this info.

But the fact that the apartment she pointed out as being "ZG's" is in the building as the "floor model" apartment, is very interesting, in my opinion. I'm anxious to find out if this is true.

Respectfully snipped ~

Ahhhh.... but did the police show the manager, or ask the manager when Casey was with them, if they had ever seen Casey before? Maybe Casey was there the day ZG showed up to look at the apt. Why....who knows. But Casey got this info from somewhere, in my opinion. Maybe she was there for some reason...

Salem

No Casey was not with them and they didn't ask. I don't think police care how Casey may have "made up" this name.

Re-watching this (I DVR'd it), don't know why KMG doesn't have it up on their website yet. So far it's been exclusive to them - and I watch and/or DVR ALL FOUR local station's newscasts, as each of them have come up with new details at times - although I think WESH has done the best overall so far.

They report asking the Sheriff's office about it - "Is it possible Casey went there posing as Gonzeles?" Sheriff's office replied "That cannot be ruled out." But "will not discuss significance of individual dates."

Card was Hand-written, the person that filled it out had sloppy handwriting, which is how they mis-construed that date.

So they have made investigators aware of this discrepancy, I would think they would be following up pretty quickly.

This makes me wonder who works there that is friends with Casey or an accomplice in some way? That date could have been changed?

This makes me wonder who works there that is friends with Casey or an accomplice in some way? That date could have been changed?

No, it would be the exact opposite. The new date would more damning AGAINST Casey.

Who owns this property? Sawgrass Apartments is not listed with the Florida Department of State. Who holds the deed to this property? Who is responsible for leasing these apartments? What are the actual names of the people who own/lease Sawgrass? Could this be yet another 'dummy' real estate deal? Any local person could walk into the courthouse and research the deed for this address. I would be much obliged to know who holds the deed. I would love to know the name of the person or corporation which owns/leases this particular piece of property. I cannot find it. Just like everything else in this case, it is shrouded in some inexplicable mystery.

Why did Casey lead police to Sawgrass Apartments? Who owns the place? Which specific leasing agent handled the ZG card? There is some tiny kernel of truth behind every lie thus far. I am so ready for some honest truthful facts! But the most basic simple facts are almost impossible to locate in this case. I keep wondering why there is such a blackout smokescreen about everything, even things which have absolutely nothing to do with the crazy family. :waitasec:

Who owns this property? Sawgrass Apartments is not listed with the Florida Department of State. Who holds the deed to this property? Who is responsible for leasing these apartments? What are the actual names of the people who own/lease Sawgrass? Could this be yet another 'dummy' real estate deal? Any local person could walk into the courthouse and research the deed for this address. I would be much obliged to know who holds the deed. I would love to know the name of the person or corporation which owns/leases this particular piece of property. I cannot find it. Just like everything else in this case, it is shrouded in some inexplicable mystery.

Why did Casey lead police to Sawgrass Apartments? Who owns the place? Which specific leasing agent handled the ZG card? There is some tiny kernel of truth behind every lie thus far. I am so ready for some honest truthful facts! But the most basic simple facts are almost impossible to locate in this case. I keep wondering why there is such a blackout smokescreen about everything, even things which have absolutely nothing to do with the crazy family. :waitasec:
Well after going up and down Conway and looking at all the owners and addresses, the closest I can find is Sea Cove Apartments at 2859 S Conway. I'll look some more tomorrow.

Property Name:SAWGRASS APARTMENTSOwner Name(s):p A C LAND II LTD

2859 is part of the same complex as 2863. On title records it is called Sea Grove Apts and on property tax roll it is Saw Grass Apts. So they changed the name at some point, but the owner is still the same.

What's interesting is that the apt complex had noted that ZG's phone number wasn't valid. Coincidentally, Casey somehow knew to say the supposed call she got from Caylee was from a number no longer in service, if I recall correctly. So that could possibly mean that Casey saw ZG's card at Sawgrass sometime after the 25th, after the notation had been made on ZG's card that her phone number was invalid.

Was she looking for a scapegoat or was she being nosy and reading the application cards while she talked to or waited for someone? Does anyone at all who works in the office of that apt complex remember ever having seen Casey? Could she have visited wearing a cap and sunglasses and given a false name herself?

I don't know what types of leads are ones LE thinks are worth chasing and which aren't, but I think it might be worthwhile to track down every person who left a contact card during that period of time to verify that they do indeed exist and had indeed visited the complex.

According to WKMG Local 6 a few minutes ago, the Zenaida Gonzalez card at Sawgrass Apts, where she supposedly checked out an apartment, is dated JUNE 17 not APRIL 17 as stated in the police report.

According to WKMG, who talked to Sawgrass Apt. management, the card was sloppily filled out, which is where the 4/17 date came from. Also, when they tried following up with the potential renter by phone on 6/25, the phone number was invalid.

Also, the apartment Casey led detectives to - #210 - is directly below the Model unit - #212 - used to show potential renters.

This is a potentially huge timeline change in my opinion, not favorable to Casey. This video report was not up on Local6.com yet, I DVR'd and just watched.

Actually #212 is the apartment of the Music producer Williams guy. We discussed this already and he is associated with the Fucian Club. There is a thread on here already about this apartment #212 IIRC.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson
Back