Discussion/Question Area

imamaze

Former Member
Reaction score
If anyone has a link they would like added to our resource board please leave it here. I'll be happy to add it to the right area. If you have questions or thoughts you can leave them here too. Thank you and any input will be greatly appreciated!!!

Ima

I was wondering if Michelle Lynn Henri has been ruled out for Clark County UID, ME/C Case Number: 09-04131, found May 20, 2009. On Namus she is not listed as a rule out. I did search Websleuths and could not find either of these cases on here. I am new at this, sorry if I didn't search correctly. The Namus link (GRAPHIC) and Missing Persons links are below. I noticed similarities and the teeth and facial features look very similar. The UID has multiple tattoos, but the one I saw could be more recent and may not have been present when Michelle went missing. Both have multiple scars. I did notice on the Namus site on some profiles that sometimes the information was entered incorrectly, had typos or was incomplete...So I am not sure if some of the information on the scars is correct. Also: I could not find this UID on the Doe Network.

https://identifyus.org/en/cases/6709?page=physical_medical

AND

http://www.lbth.org/ncma/gallery/ncmaprofile_all.php?A200401210S

http://projectjason.org/forums/index.php?topic=4769.0

It seems that a lot of websites for newspapers don't include a dedicated crime panel on their sites. In fact, most of the news in Nevada seems to be dedicated mostly towards gambling and tourism. Now I know that as a tourist state maybe a crime section would be "bad business" for the tourism industry, but its not like most people who come to Reno or Las Vegas are from an angelic town themselves.

The Las Vegas Review Journal website (www.lvrj.com) has a tab you can click on that is labelled "Crime and the Courts". It covers mostly the Vegas area. The police dept. website (www. lvmpd.com) has a very good interactive crime map under the "Protect Yourself" tab on the website. You can enter a specific zip code or area, distance (one fourth mile, half mile 1 mile, etc.) and see all the crimes, or just certain types of crimes, that have occurred in a specific ZIP or neighborhood in certain time frames that you select (one week, one month, 90 days, etc.) Because the police department's name is so long, Las Vegans call it "Metro" for short.
You can also try searching the website topix under a city name.

It seems that a lot of websites for newspapers don't include a dedicated crime panel on their sites. In fact, most of the news in Nevada seems to be dedicated mostly towards gambling and tourism. Now I know that as a tourist state maybe a crime section would be "bad business" for the tourism industry, but its not like most people who come to Reno or Las Vegas are from an angelic town themselves.

The newspaper and Metro is about it. Is there something in particular you are trying to find? There is a woman who lives in the county that follows cases but I wouldn't know how reliable she is. Not sure if I can post her name.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sugarheart27
Back