OFF TOPIC Chit-Chat

Ann your poor honey!! That seems very dangerous.
We were busy this weekend ..not parties but hose & yard & went out to eat with with FIL..
I hope everybody had a good restful weekend..

Hey guys - good news! My husband got a good report from the eye doctor today and is doing much better. He still has a lot of meds to take and drops to put in but is on the mend and can actually see today which is a far cry (no pun intended) from yesterday. Thank you SO much for your prayers and concern. I appreciate it so very much.

Ann Fan, I'm glad your husband's eyes are better! I know that was so frightening for both of you!

Ann Fan, I'm glad your husband's eyes are better! I know that was so frightening for both of you!
Yep, vision is one of the most wonderful wonders of our body, second to our hearts that is.

Hey guys - good news! My husband got a good report from the eye doctor today and is doing much better. He still has a lot of meds to take and drops to put in but is on the mend and can actually see today which is a far cry (no pun intended) from yesterday. Thank you SO much for your prayers and concern. I appreciate it so very much.

Ann,
I am so glad that for the good news.

Flossie

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh! Our Father is soooooooooooooo good! :dance:

I'll be in Dallas/Ft Worth for the next few weeks and may get up to Weleetka.
Who all on here lives near there? I know Sheza, anyone else.
Wanna meet up if I make it there?

I live in Tulsa, but I am from Henryetta and know my way around the whole area very well. If Sheza is game, maybe she and I and maybe others could meet ya. She has a hectic schedule so it is up to her. I will try to talk to her about it.

Hi where is everybody?... 972 viewing the Casey Thread WOW

Hi Guys! I'm having trouble staying away from the dang Casey/Caylee thing, too. I don't look at it as much here though. I go to another site more for that. Too many people on this one!

I love you all, and I wish there was news on our Weleetka girls!

Hi Guys! I'm having trouble staying away from the dang Casey/Caylee thing, too. I don't look at it as much here though. I go to another site more for that. Too many people on this one!

I love you all, and I wish there was news on our Weleetka girls!
I'm reading there, and a few other Forums, but the CA Forum is huge :eek:

Hi CC & TG..
Well with the news today.. wow what do u think?

Sorry again to those who misunderstood what I was trying to say on thread 18. I will briefly try to explain here.
It's a shame that tone of voice cannot be heard in a posting. If it could, I believe it would have come across differently. I was in a rush, and I guess I should have paid more attention to how I was saying it. Guilty myself!
I was just trying to say, that more people read these postings than we realize, and that some locals have been hurt by things that have been said. Since then, I got a call, and it seems that most those nasty things were not said here, but at Topix. So once again, please accept my apologies.
The intent was just to say that I hope people will think a little before jumping to conclusions. I was just trying to say we need to be careful HOW we say some things. I am not accusing anyone at all, of being unkind.... I promise. I think you all know how I feel about everyone and I am not one to cast blame. I try to say what I believe my Lord would want me to say, and sometimes I am just not as eloquent as I may like to be. So please forgive me if anyone took this personally. I did not intend for that to happen. I'm sorry.
It is hard to express what others feel. I was just giving it a try. ok? Am I forgiven? Being the middle man isnt always easy.:doh:

Oh......Froggie, it's ok. My shoulders have gotten broader since joinning WS...lol.

When I read a new name, like Gaddy or Dailey, I just start digging for any kind of information.

Coming from a small town myself, I know what it's like when "people" start talking and accusing others. I HAVE LIVED IT!!!

Take care and try not to worry so much. I really think OSBI is very close to solving this sensless murder.

Thank you so much for understanding that I am a goofball! lol hey, I said it! I try to pass it off by being blonde, but old friends who have known me for years say it is 3rd degree peroxide burn to the brain after about 40 years of coloring! (It just keeps growing in dark and I have to do something about it!) hahaha Anyway, I owe you a personal message later. Will write when I return from the store and have dinner over with. :eat: It may be much later into the evening, but I will.
Thanks again, hun!

signed,
Old Mother Frog. lol :froggie:

I hope Ike will be kind to us. I am going to be MIA this afternoon ... another grueling day in the Fla heat !! Gotta cut back the trees today in case Ike decides to come over uninvited.

I hope Ike will be kind to us. I am going to be MIA this afternoon ... another grueling day in the Fla heat !! Gotta cut back the trees today in case Ike decides to come over uninvited.

Be Safe 99!
Keep us updated about how you are w/ Ike.

~xxooxxoo~
Flossie

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OccasionalMallard