LP Asks “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ok I have read that 3x and dont see anywhere where he makes such an accusation. All it means is that there is a mitichondrial match, which excludes the male chromosome for comparison. Mr. Padilla is not a foresnsics expert that I am aware and he was either confused or misquoted or both.
Respectfully, I am not a fan of starting threads with unconfirmed information on a person who could be damaged by such a rumor. Anyone else in this family is fair game.

I am not getting out of Padilla's statement that he thinks LA is the father but more as a generalized statement SHOULD there have been something going on between brother and sister.

This is what BH Padilla said: “Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from”

Padilla is asking a question, possible to the reporter BUT let's take out the reporter and put in a Forensic Scientist and Padilla asks: WOULD the DNA etc.,

I think LP should stick to bounty hunting. There is absolutely no basis for this theory. Casey wasn't holed up in the house and she has a history of being quite social with the guys. read: She got around plenty... Pointing the finger at her brother is laughable. JMO

The person I know who had sex with her brothers (molested for years) is social with guys (sleeps around actually a little too much) and looks just like every other person out there. You wouldn't know unless she told you.

I think that if LP is trying to say Lee is the father, he is only doing it to drag them back into the media to be asked how they feel now about the new evidence.
Otherwise, I think it is absolutely crazy to think Lee is the father. At that age, there is no way that he and Casey would have been as close as everyone says if he would have fathered Caylee..It would make more sense to me right now if someone said GA was the father.. Besides didn't LP say that Lee is still in contact with him? Maybe Lee is still denying Caylee is dead and LP wanted to stir him up...
True DNA would have to prove it before I would even consider the possibility!

I wonder too, because I don't recall Cindy, George, nor Lee ever making a statement about Casey not wanting to have Caylee and was forced.. Does anyone recall where the GP's may have been asked this question? Too, how many of her friends gave statements as to this during the intial investigation? I am still not 100% sure that this is the truth either..

WOW
I know I and others have eluded to that before. Unfortunately those posts were always deleted.

Hi Pennypacker :)
oh woops, do you think it's OK I started this thread? It was mainly that I couldn't believe LP actually said that

So the Anthony's (well Lee at least) DO know who Caylee's father was, and have been depriving that family of the joy of knowing that child, and are also depriving them of her demise. Sheesh, how kind....Ya know, maybe that family would have loved to have CUSTODY of Caylee and she would be ALIVE now, and we wouldnt even know the damn Anthony family. Real charitable Lee, really.....
Sorry, I am just sick to death of these people. Tell one guy he's Caylee's father, um nope you're not, after 10 months of bonding, so lets just keep it a secret from the REAL father....I never thought I would despise a family more than I despise Snott Peterson's, however the Anthony's have surpassed them in my book.....
Or maybe the real father is a alcoholic/drug addict or known child molestor? There could be some justifiable reasons for not wanting him to know he has a daughter. His whole family could be involved in the *advertiser censored* industry for all we know. As much as it sucks, we really don't know squat until the media tells us.

Hi Patty G, Agreed, but he said it and put it out there

I remember a few weeks back, LE said they knew who Caylee's father was. Not sure how they "knew" (if it was through DNA). Dont have a link,sorry.

Jesse was ruled out by DNA, no one else has been officially ruled out that I know.

Lordy, now I am gonna spend a day trying to find out anything about poor Jose Ortiz, I am not disagreeing with you at all, just trying to get things straight in my head....it's almost impossible to keep up with anything regarding Caylee's being gone with all the Casey LIES you have to scramble through....I thought I read an article WAY back about Jose not being the father either, but I could be totally wrong, I will check out it later...

Lordy, now I am gonna spend a day trying to find out anything about poor Jose Ortiz, I am not disagreeing with you at all, just trying to get things straight in my head....it's almost impossible to keep up with anything regarding Caylee's being gone with all the Casey LIES you have to scramble through....I thought I read an article WAY back about Jose not being the father either, but I could be totally wrong, I will check out it later...

I believe his family thought it highly unlikely but he was not tested so who knows
I thought his name was Jesus, is Jose the same thing?

I remember a few weeks back, LE said they knew who Caylee's father was. Not sure how they "knew" (if it was through DNA). Dont have a link,sorry.
If this is the case, hopefully just to lay all douts aside, they went ahead and asked for JO's dna and were able to determine from that..

Or maybe the real father is a alcoholic/drug addict or known child molestor? There could be some justifiable reasons for not wanting him to know he has a daughter. His whole family could be involved in the *advertiser censored* industry for all we know. As much as it sucks, we really don't know squat until the media tells us.

Well, Lee did say he wouldnt say who the father is because he doesnt want "that family going through what they are", which seemed like he was trying to "protect" that family, and in a veiled way I think he was admitting that Casey is responsible for Caylee no longer being with us.....though I am not disputing what you're saying at all, Casey doesnt seem to alot of judgement when it comes to picking sex partners.

hmmm!!!!! I'm not buying this story. I doubt incest went on at 19..Plus there were many more guys out there. She was to involved in.

Well I can't say to rule out incest just because there were other guys out there. Let's just say I used to know this girl that was "friendly" with just about every guy that would cross her path. It was an attention thing, just like Casey probably. Well she was known to get friendly with her brother too, even though she could call any guy up in her phonebook and get the same thing. Just saying... You can't just expect sanity anymore these days.

If this is the case, hopefully just to lay all douts aside, they went ahead and asked for JO's dna and were able to determine from that..

Or they already had his DNA for some reason, or they were informed by those in the know who it was

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

It is clear what he is saying, however, I don't believe it. Dang why would he even imply something like that?????

I can honestly say, through the depths of my soul that if anyone in the family is this child's father, I hope they keep it out of the media and to themselves..I don't think I could handle that..

Well I can't say to rule out incest just because there were other guys out there. Let's just say I used to know this girl that was "friendly" with just about every guy that would cross her path. It was an attention thing, just like Casey probably. Well she was known to get friendly with her brother too, even though she could call any guy up in her phonebook and get the same thing. Just saying... You can't just expect sanity anymore these days.

there are people out there willingly getting sexually intimate with their siblings with no past of abuse? :sick:

And might I add...this would be "earth shaking". I need more caffine, it's toooo early for this.

My lunch isn't going down too well, there are so many elements in this whole case that are just so sickening

“Would the DNA from a child resulting from a union from Lee and Casey have basically the same characteristics? Making the preliminary DNA check not definitive as to who the hair samples are from,” he said.

It is clear what he is saying, however, I don't believe it. Dang why would he even imply something like that?????

He is an admitted "mediawhore".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members