Casey's Psych Evals unsealed

I don't have a link handy but I remember GA talking about it. He said FCA always held that against CA. He also stated they weren't trying to be Caylee's parents it just....then he caught himself. I think he was going to say they took care of Caylee more and therefore she was more attached to them.

IMO

bbm
That's the part I remember...iirc George and even Lee said Casey resented Cindy because she was the first one to hold Caylee..

Pge 18/19 of this transcript is where GA talks about the delivery. He doesn't mention the cord..

http://files.realitychatter.com/CA/Docs/George-Anthony-FBI-Interview-7878-8000.pdf

Thank you for the quick work ZsaZsa
Just read it..
Caylee is born, doctor held her, then passed her on to the nurses who cleaned her up and airway opened...etc..
The Obstetrician had to attend to Casey still and finish the delivery of the afterbirth..
Caylee was passed to Cindy during this time

My Dad & Mom cut my daughter's cord (it was just symbolic - everything was clamped already etc). I was a teen Mom and they were in the delivery room. I was a big old hippy then and shared the birth with like 42390432 people.

ETA: My baby was on my chest at that point...handed directly up to me as she was delivered. She was covered in slop but quickly given a wipe down, swaddled while still on me and then she began nursing. They put the drops etc in her eye while she was on my chest. Her bath was a good twenty mins after birth...maybe even longer. Everyone held her after the bath.

ETA one more time: My Dad didn't want to be in the room either (the pictures of him he's like a tomato and has his hands across his mouth like in awe and horror)...Mom made him stay....I was oblivious to all those negotiations.

I think that was great that they could do that. Having a child is a wonderful experience. GA was a former police officer and probably had experience delivering a child while he was on the force. My husband delivered two. And, afterall, had KC started her delivery in the family car GA would not have said...."Oh, I can't deliver this baby because some psych doctor down the road will have issues with me." lol jmo

Thank you for the quick work ZsaZsa
Just read it..
Caylee is born, doctor held her, then passed her on to the nurses who cleaned her up and airway opened...etc..
The Obstetrician had to attend to Casey still and finish the delivery of the afterbirth..
Caylee was passed to Cindy during this time

Uh huh but I have my doubts that the doctor held her while he cut the cord - that's done right after the child starts breathing which is why the doctor is holding her. It only takes a second - child placed on mother's chest, cord cut, nurse picks up babe with a swaddling cloth, over to the station for cleanup while afterbirth, stitching blah blah ...After all, sorry for the detail but the afterbirth can't be delivered until the cord is cut - well it can but in normal routine - it isn't.

I can't find anything at all about exactly why Cindy held Caylee first - as a way to "deny" FCA - and can we all imagine what a drama queen FCA was being right about the last 10 minutes of the birth?

bbm
That's the part I remember...iirc George and even Lee said Casey resented Cindy because she was the first one to hold Caylee..

And there it is again - generated by guess who - Casey....uses anything and everything...:banghead:

Uh huh but I have my doubts that the doctor held her while he cut the cord - that's done right after the child starts breathing which is why the doctor is holding her. It only takes a second - child placed on mother's chest, cord cut, nurse picks up babe with a swaddling cloth, over to the station for cleanup while afterbirth, stitching blah blah ...After all, sorry for the detail but the afterbirth can't be delivered until the cord is cut - well it can but in normal routine - it isn't.

I can't find anything at all about exactly why Cindy held Caylee first - as a way to "deny" FCA - and can we all imagine what a drama queen FCA was being right about the last 10 minutes of the birth?

I was just giving a summary from George's testimony..he said the doctor held the baby right after she came out...
George did not mention the cutting of the cord.

I don't think you will find anything that Cindy was out to deny OCA
IMO..no one was out to deny OCA
IMO it is more probable that the nurse (after cleaning Caylee up) handed Caylee to Cindy because Casey and the medical team were busy finishing up with delivery and whatever else...stitches...

I don't have a link handy but I remember GA talking about it. He said FCA always held that against CA. He also stated they weren't trying to be Caylee's parents it just....then he caught himself. I think he was going to say they took care of Caylee more and therefore she was more attached to them.

IMO

IIRC...GA talked about it in one of his early interviews with LE. Back when he was cooperating. I think it was the interview where they also talked about Cindys skewed view of Casey

Eta: sorry. Didnt read upthread before posting

I was just giving a summary from George's testimony..he said the doctor held the baby right after she came out...
George did not mention the cutting of the cord.

I don't think you will find anything that Cindy was out to deny OCA
IMO..no one was out to deny OCA
IMO it is more probable that the nurse (after cleaning Caylee up) handed Caylee to Cindy because Casey and the medical team were busy finishing up with delivery and whatever else...stitches...

Sorry I should have said thanks to ZsaZsa for providing the testimony from George which I read (again).
You are probably right

Can anyone point me to information (a link) where anyone but FCA says Cindy held Caylee first? Or that George cut the cord? From George's account he was pretty nauseous even being in the room - but his "girls" insisted, but that it wasn't his choice.

I ask because all the information I've seen has been generated by FCA or told to us by someone who was told that by FCA, but I've never seen a statement from George or Cindy to say that's the way it happened....

GA said it in one of his police interviews. Don't remember which one though.

GA said it in one of his police interviews. Don't remember which one though.

I'm pretty sure it was the one where he had to sneak away from his family to speak candidly with LE in the beginning. The one where he started throwing up.

Sorry didn't see this - the $1400.00 court fine - in the Sidebar from a couple of days ago and I think it was also in the Current News. Has been paying it off in blocks, just made her last payment of $388.00.

I guess pay per view is profitable.,,,:innocent:

I've been following the Tommy Jordan/Hanna FB - (the guy that shot the computer in response to his daughters FB rant) :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh: anyway - someone today was mentioning that his 18 MILLION, yes MILLION hits could have garnered some serious money if they had "signed up" for monies for viewing. :what: Shout out to FCA (and no, F does not stand for Felon)...... I will no longer view any postings on youtube for your profit. Like others have stated here, I'll get recap vs. giving you/church or whomever the $$$ for viewing it.

I read GA's police interviews many times and I too recall him saying the same.

Moo moo moo moo

ZsaZsa just posted George's interview and what he said was that FCA constantly threw this in GA and CA's faces. But there isn't any talk at all of cord cutting and where Caylee "was" when this was done. Obviously the doctor wasn't holding her because it would take two hands to do it, and no one says where Caylee was when it was done.

I don't have a dog in this race at all because I don't care who held Caylee when she was born, except that CA and GA were probably happier about the event than FCA ever could be. I just get fed up with hearing statements FCA makes taken to the bank as if they are real, when almost everything that ever comes out of her mouth is a lie. That's all.

There is no way a doctor is going to listen to what anyone is saying about who gets the child first except the mother. Unless doctor's are very different than in Canada - because here a grandmother standing beside the bed wouldn't even get a look from a doctor who was delivering a child. Only the mother has a say about who gets to hold the child first. Here in Canada, it is mother (patient) and child (patient) and the doctors and staff are very protective of them. What they say goes.

But before the holding comes the cord cut on the mother's stomach/chest, then the mother holds the child for a second or two, and away they go to be swabbed off and the drops put in their eyes. Then the child is brought back. Who knows at this point who FCA told them to give Caylee to.

I think we can safely assume that FCA did not care who took Caylee at her birth. She never showed any indication of caring about her at any point in her life.

I think we can safely assume that FCA did not care who took Caylee at her birth. She never showed any indication of caring about her at any point in her life.
Exactly.

FCA didn't really give a darn who held "the little snothead" first. She simply strategically used this fake grievance over and over to needle her parents with guilt, and to cover for her obvious and inexplicable lack of regard for her own daughter -- It's Mom's fault that I failed to bond with Caylee. See?

IMO she is a predatory killer shark in disguise as a real human being -- she lives for nothing but the hunt for prey and personal gain. All motive and strategy, no real feelings. What a horrid monster.

The "psych evals" show the same inhuman behavior. Instead of receiving a proper evaluation, FCA easily managed to turn the tables on these professional experts (ahem), by doing what she does best: Pretense, deception and manipulation. She must have been very proud of herself that they bought it.

Oh my God! I'm such a good liar!
:rocker:

(P.S. No offense meant to real killer sharks.)

Exactly.

FCA didn't really give a darn who held "the little snothead" first. She simply strategically used this fake grievance over and over to needle her parents with guilt, and to cover for her obvious and inexplicable lack of regard for her own daughter -- It's Mom's fault that I failed to bond with Caylee. See?

IMO she is a predatory killer shark in disguise as a real human being -- she lives for nothing but the hunt for prey and personal gain. All motive and strategy, no real feelings. What a horrid monster.

The "psych evals" show the same inhuman behavior. Instead of receiving a proper evaluation, FCA easily managed to turn the tables on these professional experts (ahem), by doing what she does best: Pretense, deception and manipulation. She must have been very proud of herself that they bought it.

Oh my God! I'm such a good liar!
:rocker:

(P.S. No offense meant to real killer sharks.)

She was devious, cruel and lazy enough to find something she knew was a weak point and exploit it. Saved her the trouble of working on making CA feel guilty...just pick an issue that is already sensitive.

I haven't had a chance to read all of the responses to these depos yet but I have to say as a mother of a child who is RIGHT NOW dealing with the aftermath of her father sexually abusing her up until age 12 (she is 13 now) I am sickened. I have seen what happens to a child who goes through sexual abuse and tries (and does for a long time) hide it.

My non professional opinion? She is full of $hit. I have now seen many children in the same circumstances as my own daughter(s) and I have seen different types of coping with the abuse and people do respond differently, they do have one common trend though and that is self loathing. I've been living this for almost 2 yrs now and...

GGRRRRRR I just don't have the darn words.

I hate that woman more now than I ever have and that includes the day JB made his opening statement in the trial.

I haven't had a chance to read all of the responses to these depos yet but I have to say as a mother of a child who is RIGHT NOW dealing with the aftermath of her father sexually abusing her up until age 12 (she is 13 now) I am sickened. I have seen what happens to a child who goes through sexual abuse and tries (and does for a long time) hide it.

My non professional opinion? She is full of $hit. I have now seen many children in the same circumstances as my own daughter(s) and I have seen different types of coping with the abuse and people do respond differently, they do have one common trend though and that is self loathing. I've been living this for almost 2 yrs now and...

I hate that woman more now than I ever have and that includes the day JB made his opening statement in the trial.

I hate seeing something so emotional and difficult used as a flavor of the month excuse by Baez...and Perry should NEVER have allowed this to happen in his courtroom. The nonsense about seizures was bad enough.

I'd love to send your email to Dr. Ablow but I suppose it would be considered harassment.

I am so sorry for what your daughter went through......and you too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AggressiveFruit
Back