Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #13 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
During the Presser re the found purse, it was questioned as to where the cell phone text was sent from and LE stated her house

Now the bus came usually at 7:24 and Sierra's mom said Sierra usually got to the bus stop about 7:15.

A neighbour, Iris said she usually sees Sierra on Doherty Ave around 7am walking to bus stop too.

But the morning she goes missing, she's still at home at 7:11 sending this text?????

WHY? and did she really send it, it doesn't seem like her timing would be that far out.

@Berry - you are raising a very interesting point. If I have the information correct, she was supposed to meet a friend at school before classes, but was still texting at 7:11. To me, that infers she was going to get a ride to school that morning rather than take the bus? Who was going to give her the ride? Or, was she planning on rushing to the bus stop after the text? It seems like the being picked up scenario makes the most sense to me. I think it's extremely important to make sure as much info from the kid she was supposed to meet that morning has been obtained. Was the purpose of their early morning meeting really school related, or was (in my theory), the ride to school (again theory), connected to meeting her friend at school after? Meaning she was picking something up from the person giving her the ride, then synching up with her school friend? (Sorry to be negative, but suggesting buying pot or something like that?) This is a bit far fetched to connect the dots in this way, but it doesn't hurt to test that thinking.

During the Presser re the found purse, it was questioned as to where the cell phone text was sent from and LE stated her house

Now the bus came usually at 7:24 and Sierra's mom said Sierra usually got to the bus stop about 7:15.

A neighbour, Iris said she usually sees Sierra on Doherty Ave around 7am walking to bus stop too.

But the morning she goes missing, she's still at home at 7:11 sending this text?????

WHY? and did she really send it, it doesn't seem like her timing would be that far out.

interesting still at home at that time- what was Sierra planning to do, run to the bus stop?
OR get a ride to school from someone else...

did LE ever release what that 7:11 text was about? Wasn't the first message out around 6:30 the one about meeting for the school project? or am I confused

Thanks, that was I said 4 pages back that this started at the home because of what was left behind. This is what I think may have happened, that she was on the phone, maybe the door bell rang and she runs down to answer it and it is someone she didn't want to let in or didn't know. Home invaders in my area, stand off the side after they ring the bell, so you can't see them. You open the door to peek out and they rush you. So that is one thing that could have taken place. They drag her out, take her purse and books, but no inhaler or charger, and then after they are done with her, hid her body, but strew stuff around to make sure it is all lead away from the house, and away from him or her. LE are on top of this, they are not stupid.

The purse and phone are what I don't get. If someone were abducting the girl, why would they care about taking the purse and phone? This suggests to me that she willingly got in their car? Or, did they grab the phone and purse because their prints were on them during a struggle? Or they didn't want those items left behind (in her house or in the driveway as an example) to quickly alert her family that something was amiss?

I think Marlene said that Sierra usually left for the bus stop at around 7:15, not that she usually arrived at the bus stop at 7:15. The bus pick up time was scheduled for 7:24.

or, if Sierra was running late....could she have forgotten the charger & an inhaler

I'm wondering if there is anyone who lives or works in close proximity to Sierra's house that has (a)moved recently (b)bought a gun or taser (c)went on vacation within a couple days of her disapearance (d)called in sick the day of her disapearance, or was late to work (e)sold their car shortly after her disapearance...the list could go on. Again, this would focus on individuals who live/work in the area immediately surrounding her home/the road to the bus. I can't shake off the imagine of the business (what is that business?) right beside/behind her house. I certainly would have conducted some interviews there, as I'm sure LE has.

Regarding the clothes in the bag....
I know her father says there is no reason why she would pack a change of clothes, and didn't her mother say that Sierra wouldn't have packed them so neatly? Is that right?
Anyway, I keep thinking about who she might have been meeting that morning before going to school to meet that school friend. What might have she been doing that morning where she needed a change of clothes? Hiking through the woods somewhere doing something where her clothes would get dirty and she'd need to change? Random thought, but trying to make sense of this bag of clothes.

Has it ever been stated how Sierra would get to school IF she was running late & would miss the bus? What was the back up plan.

Regarding the clothes in the bag....
I know her father says there is no reason why she would pack a change of clothes, and didn't her mother say that Sierra wouldn't have packed them so neatly? Is that right?
Anyway, I keep thinking about who she might have been meeting that morning before going to school to meet that school friend. What might have she been doing that morning where she needed a change of clothes? Hiking through the woods somewhere doing something where her clothes would get dirty and she'd need to change? Random thought, but trying to make sense of this bag of clothes.

Clothes in Juicy bag has been a big mystery to me. I must have missed what her father, Steve, said about no reason to pack a bag... I do remember her mom IIRC saying she would not pack so neatly...

Mysteries to me - packing a bra seems unusual... a perp leaving a bag with underwear that would be (sadly sick) tropy itemes....
leaving the bag where family of stray cats who appear to have recently abandoned (not a feral colony IMO) and leaving the bag outside the shed where it was sure to be found, yet protected a bit by the cacti...

Is there a message there? Does she feel like a beatiful cat (they are Siamese prue bred looking) that has been abandoned????

That purse and it's location really distinguishes this case IMO...

If she always took her inhaler to school and her charger and they were not taken on this day, then she was taken by surprise from the house, either someone knocked on the door and she opened or they got in. Because had they got her on her way to the bus she would have had her inhaler. But then did the perp make her take clothes? Was she on her way out with her bags in hand but did not have a chance to grab the other items?

BBM

Maybe she was still in PJs when she left? A lot of people on here have suggested the shirt shown in the photo from that morning could have been what she slept in.

I totally agree Berry.. she does in fact state inhaler(s) as in plural.. so IMO Marlene has definitely looked into this possibility and IMO Marlene would be the one who would know exactly how many inhalers that Sierra did have seeing as how she the parent would be the one paying for them.. id say its likely that she checked with Steve as he'd be the only other personthat could have or wwould have purchased sierra's inhaler..and that the two parents together collectively would know EXACTLY HOW MANY INHALERS THAT SIERRA HAD AND THE TWO WOULD BE THE ONLY PEOPLE ABLE TO CHECK TO SEE EXACTLY HO MANY INHALERS WERE LEFT BEHIND BETWEEN THE TWO HOMES..

IMO now in seeing that Marlene did make the distinction in stating multiple, as in plural amount of inhalers.. I wouldn't doubt her and Steve had already come to the realization that aall of sierras inhalers were indeed accounted for between their two homes which IMO would make it therefore apparent that wherever it is that Sierra is at that she is without any of the inhalers that either/both parents had purchased for her..

Of course jmo, tho!

I have asthma. I have two different types of prescription inhalers. One is a steroid inhaler used twice daily to prevent asthma attacks. It does nothing to help stop an attack that has started. The second inhaler is what is called a "rescue inhaler" and is albuterol. It is fast acting (within seconds) and is used to stop an attack that has begun. In addition I have a nebulizer which plugs in and uses a liquid version of the same medication as in the rescue inhaler but in something like a vaporizer with a tube attached to breathe through. This is also like what they use in hospital ER.

If she said, and meant, inhalers, I think she was referring to a rescue inhaler (Albuterol) Sierra used during attacks, and a long-acting steroid inhaler (like Flovent) that Sierra used daily.

BBM

Maybe she was still in PJs when she left? A lot of people on here have suggested the shirt shown in the photo from that morning could have been what she slept in.

But why even take her phone if they abducted her in her PJ's? Or the bag? That just does not make sense to me...I think she was either carrying these items, or it was all done later...

The purse and phone are what I don't get. If someone were abducting the girl, why would they care about taking the purse and phone? This suggests to me that she willingly got in their car? Or, did they grab the phone and purse because their prints were on them during a struggle? Or they didn't want those items left behind (in her house or in the driveway as an example) to quickly alert her family that something was amiss?

If you know this girl and your plan is to take her, and then make it look like a random act of kidnapping, you can't leave her purse and her books in the home. That would make this an all together different case and they would be looking at different people than they are now. So if this is the plan, and you were in a hurrry, you don't stop to think, Hmmmmmm what else would she take. I really think if the charger and the inhaler are "hinky" then the crime started in the home. JMO

Let me throw this out there for our forensic people in the know. Since the crime is assumed to have started at the driveway, would the CSI look for any trace evidence in the home? Here is why the shoes bother me; if the person was let in or rushed the door as she opened it, they may have done a sexual assault in the home. You have to get the shoes and any stocking off, to remove the pants. If the crime was done let's say without a struggle or a sign of a struggle, like on a floor, or a rug and then she was forced to leave the home, she may not have shoes on at this point. Maybe he told her to grab her books and purse because he didn't want the home to be checked as the main crime scene, so that is why he tossed out the items to be found away from the house. I don't know if this is the case, but I am just wondering if they would look at the home as a crime scene and check for any blood or semen that may have been left behind. Now the perp may have even cleaned up, they are smart now about DNA, prints, fibers. They know to get rid of evidence now.

Is there a search today, do we know?

We need to hear from LE...if they have made ANY progress, it would be nice to know. Progress other than "we know where she isn't" kind of thing...

JMO

“We’re tying to get more searchers,” Joy said. “People must be under the impression that we’re OK with what we’ve got, that we have a sufficient amount, but we need more.”

Joy said an average of 500 to 600 volunteers have turned out for most searches, but that the amount seems to be dropping as the number of days in Sierra’s disappearance continues to rise.

One of the first searches for Sierra, held shortly after her disappearance on March 16, brought about 800 volunteers to Morgan Hill, but that number eventually decreased to about 500 and then to as little as 150 last Sunday, Joy said.

“We need as many searchers as we can get. It's like, ‘Oh my God, we’ve got to get more people here,'" she said. "Call them out, we’ve got to call them out--and of course feed them, right, haha.”

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/pasta-feed-for-sierra-lamar

Yes, lilTexans, Marlene did say that Sierra left for the bus regularly at 7:15. She said that in the interview on Nancy Grace. She also talked about the photo being sent that late.

I read the remarks above about the number of old barns & outbuildings in Morgan Hill. My impression from the Google photo linked yesterday is that the perpetrator had some familiarity with Laguna-Fisher as it approaches the metal shed (where the books & bag were found). He did not imagine that equipment was being hauled out for the day's work, he knew it was an abomination full of twisted abused junk, a place even the homeless would reject. Therefore, he felt safe driving down there. He knew no one would spot him or remember him or the vehicle. A spot he thought empty of witnesses. If only the Siamese could speak.

Perhaps it shows how Dad knows Sierra a lot more than Mum who thinks 'oh she does clothes swapping often with friends'.
I feel Steve is baffled by her demeanor when she says Sierra does this, even sister gave Mum a furious glare when she said it.

I still feel this bag was staged plant to look like an abduction.

Could you please link me o the interview?? I can not find it..

ITA: The bag was staged ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member