Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agree Case Closed...but I was also wondering why he would *specifically* only mention these horrific cases where all were *abducted and murdered* by the most evil of people who were unknown to all of them...

these crimes all involved rape/sexual assault.

thanks for your post...it's interesting how a wonderful and 'straight up' nice, warm woman ends up with a man like this, I hope things are coming to a head with police now...I am very selfishly wanting to know exactly what happened and see justice served as soon as possible.
IMO Allison married way below her status. She was so talented and had so much going for her and he appears to only be a failed real estate agent.Have they ever owned a house?
Did she just desperately want children, I just can't understand why she would have settled for him.The world was her oyster.
Does anyone know what date their wedding was?

With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer.

Police have already publicly announced that she may have known her killer.

The team of homicide detectives is playing a masterful game to flush out the killer, drip feeding small tidbits of key information to the media which must be driving the killer insane.

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the 2 cars seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place.

The time must be just about up for this killer.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland.

http://paulgtully.blogspot.com.au/2012/05/allison-baden-clay-d-day-approaches-for.html

IMO Allison married way below her status. She was so talented and had so much going for her and he appears to only be a failed real estate agent.Have they ever owned a house?
Did she just desperately want children, I just can't understand why she would have settled for him.The world was her oyster.

I think they had been married for about 15 years. Sorry I don't have any other info but that.

With a team of more than 20 detectives moving forward with their investigation and final post mortem tests becoming available, "D"-Day is about to arrive for Allison Baden-Clay's killer.

Police have already publicly announced that she may have known her killer.

The team of homicide detectives is playing a masterful game to flush out the killer, drip feeding small tidbits of key information to the media which must be driving the killer insane.

With each small piece of carefully released information, such as the 2 cars seen at Kholo Creek where the body was found, the killer must be frantic to speak to any accomplices to refine their story - something near impossible with police wire taps and electronic surveillance certain to be in place.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland.

i like the idea of the killers having to refine their story and being monitored, I wonder if police can intercept emails somehow?

she certainly did marry beneath her! (I'd better add, IMO) I think I read somewhere he had to trade in his lexus..if he had a lexus but had never bought a home, he would have to be the most financially stupid man on the planet!! It would indicate a strong need for acceptance and 'appearing' successful...and it would make him quite the fraudster, presenting himself to the world as someone he isnt!

I can just imagine how aggressively GBC would have pursued ABC. She was pretty, intelligent, accomplished and a real go getter. He was quite the opposite but obviously had a HUGE self inflated opinion about himself. I would think that GBC turned into the most chivalrous, romantic and sensitive man during their courtship and then bang whe he had hooked her the cracks in the varnish were constantly being exposed.

Its like that Julia Roberts movie 'Sleeping with the Enemy' IMHO

totally agree with you Blacklodge. BTW i used to get regular e-mails (every week for the last year and a bit , can't remember giving GBC my e-mail , but i obvioulsy did) from c21 about homes for sale etc. and I just noticed that they have stopped.

and Westie

Divorce, affairs, serious sexual persuasions are the 'norm' in Brookfield's elite

do tell

I LOVE THE FOLLOWING QUOTES FROM PAUL TULLY:

"The team of homicide detectives is playing a masterful game to flush out the killer, drip feeding small tidbits of key information to the media which must be driving the killer insane.

The arrest and subsequent trial is likely to be one of the most-sensational ever witnessed in Queensland."

I am hoping someone can clarify for me: If GBC was so financially strained, who is paying for lawyers/barristers as I don't think their services come cheaply... I am also pondering if money was tight, your wife goes missing, would it be a priority to hire a lawyer at that time and also engage a second. Perhaps he should have saved money for children's future and looked at "Legal Aid" (Community legal service).

As a poster mentioned in a previous thread {sorry, can't emember who} it's surprising that, considering all of GBC's bussiness dealings and high up friendships he must have, that nobody has come forward to defend him. Why would that be? Maybe because those people didn't think much of him either, or they maybe think he could have done it? Most likely none of them want to look like a prize knob {if they did defend him} once the truth comes out. Allison has so many people who knew her saying what a lovely lady she was. I would think that if GBC was a nice person, then he would have all sorts of friends and high profile people coming out saying he is a great man. Pffft!! He only has his family saying it.

If you THINK life insurance might pay out, you can promise the world to a lawyer.

Yes, I agree, I have said this before and still absolutely feel that she had found something out either unintentionally, or became suspicious and starting hunting around. Either way, it appears someone decided she needed silencing (or if there were two people involved, one of them convinced the other that she was a risk) IMO

maybe she became suspicious of life insurance/Will inquiries lately and confronted him and he decided its now or never and brought forward the plans that may have seemed carefully planned for down the track....

just thinking out loud....

even with these thoughts above, I think things changed and if the mistress was involved in the initial planning she may have baulked once the **** went down and he needed to get the boogy man involved...

once again just my thoughts no facts to support....

No news...ducks mustn't be all in a row yet :(

these crimes all involved rape/sexual assault.

This is true but they were massive high profile cases all (to the best of my knowledge) in QLD. If you look at the context within which he's talking, the only comparison he's making is how the public have reacted to it:

He says: "There are some crimes - Allison Baden-Clay, Daniel Morcombe, Sian Kingi and Anita Cobby in Sydney - that for whatever reason, grip the public's imagination," Mr Atkinson said.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/q...-1226359363978

Considering in all those cases the people involved *did not* know their attackers, there's no link there unless you go with she was raped/sexually assaulted. However, IMO, I really think that's unlikely given what we know as fact in this case.

Why are these people so stupid with life insurance policies and bumping off spouses and thinking they can get away with it? Its pathetic!

:jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail::jail:

Maybe they're scared of the 'power' the family seems to have.

When I first heard of the Bayden-Clay family I expected very successful, wealthy, influential people.

From what I see they live in a very basic home, in the starter home price range and have interests in a failing business. And with what their golden child Gerard has done now I am sure any equity in their little house will go to defending him in court.

After a few days (3-4 I believe), rigor mortis reverses and the body can be moved again. The position she was found in may not have been the one she was initially left at.

Morning CC! Yes this is true. I think we have all assumed that because they found her after 10 days that she was in water the whole time. The position that her body appears to be in might mean that she was only in the water for a few days and was still in rigor when the water level lowered and left her where she was found. I'm only guessing that is the position she was in because I couldn't see it too clearly. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288