2011.06.21 TRIAL Day Twenty-four (Morning Session)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Dr. Bock believes that roots could grow into that laundry bag and up through those bones in only two weeks.... I cannot give her testimony any credit at all. Anyone who gardens knows that plants just do not grow that fast. You don't have to be a botanist to know that it takes time for plants and plant roots to grow. :doh:

This past school year my kindergardener's planted beans...it took over two weeks for them to begin to break the soil.

Totally Agree! with one exception:
If you live in Southern California and ten years ago you purchased a little 4" pot of Tiny-Leaf Ivy (Duck Ivy) with the intention of making a small topiary but never got around to it, then come back two weeks later to find the little ivy roots grew through the bottom of the plastic pot and embedded themselves quite securely in the raised garden where I had placed
the 4" plastic pot for safe keeping. <----yes, I know...run-on sentence Big Time! LOL

I ended up putting the ivy in a small pot.
Here it is 10 years later and every couple weeks I have to yank a kitchen trash bag full of tiny ivy leaves AND Roots from the area. It all started with that little 4" pot.

In other words.....if that wooded area was packed with ivy, I'd agree.....fast FAST growing quap and would have covered much in a two-week period.
But from learning about the vegetation that is in those wooded areas in Florida.....don't think so. Not in two weeks.

KC looks sleepy.

Did anyone else see the Dr. Drew show last night and showed that KC had her shirt tied in the back to make it appear tighter (don't know what day she did that I think Sat.). Kind of like my oldest daughter did in the 1980's?

Back on topic, this redirect is not going well and has got to be infinately boring for the jury.

Sims is terrible. she sounds like a mouse up there.

umm your honor ummm can I maybe umm draw a picture? please sir? please?

GMAB
She is way too weak, she could never do a cross.

Our own RHornsby is commenting on HLN right now!
Sorry, I'm just such a big fan of his.

wftv
Okay 3 times she has given different answers about the time she taught.. first she said 30 to 40 years, then she said 30, now she just said 31

Well, I guess if you really want to stretch it, 31 years IS in between 30 -40.

And my point is that it's all in the specific wording, isn't it? These expert witnesses are also experts in doing this type of thing. Twist, twist, twist. IMO

@bobkealing: Do you think Dr Bock helped the defense?" No, she did nothing for them.&#8221;
by bobkealing via twitter at 9:32 AM

Dr. would you call this wrinkle paper humus?

Yes

Thank you, I rest my case.

Prof. Umbridge: OF COURSE! THAT must have been what happened...the skull sunk into the leaves! Thanks for helping me out, DS.

:floorlaugh:

The macabre picture has now been on monitors for 15 minutes or so. #CaseyAnthony has not looked up, not even once.

by stevehelling via twitter at 7:18 AM

(Skull photo of Caylee)

She can't look up, but she can can LOL over Ashton telling Dr Bock she doesn't get to ask questions? :banghead:

Attachments

• ica lols at ja no qs.jpg
    ica lols at ja no qs.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 36
I'm late coming into this today, but all I can say about this witness is WOW! In my opinion she's being so evasive because she is just plain lying!

She reminds me of conversations I've had with my Mom, you just can't win whether or not you are right!:floorlaugh:

So far I think JA has shown that the defense witness', to put it politely, are stretching the truth to their limits and beyond in their testimony. He's also showing that they are doing that simply because they are defense witness' and do not firmly believe what they are saying. JMO

*giggles* JA asking the DT to move their easel back if they're done with it.

Did I detect the tiniest bit of snark?

I'm thinking the defense is calling crazy witnesses to try to make their client look sane.

Ok, NOW the witness is sounding very defensive. "It could have. I don't know!"

I am sure this has been mentioned before somewhere, but it is my opinion that the skull and all the bones, etc were moved probably many times by the water. Didn't someone say that there were actual waves in the water in that area. Just wondering why there is such a question as to them being moved. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BlueSmurf1