GUILTY TX - Sida Osman, 5, Fort Worth, 25 June 2013

DFW Scanner shared Fort Worth Police Department's photo.
5 minutes ago
Numerous FWPD officers, K-9, Air-1 helicopter have been looking for this missing child. Please share!
SIDA OSMAN
Sida Osman, Black Male, DOB 05/11/2008, is 5 years old, he is approximately 3’00” to 3 ’06”, 35 pounds Black hair and Brown eyes. Sida was last seen on Tuesday 06/25/2013 at approximately 6:45 P.M. in the 4830 block of Virgil Str...See More

https://www.facebook.com/DFWScanner

( dfw scanner is NOT an msm site, they are a clearing house for the whole area for ' incidents' usually car accidents )

That just looks like an open yard? Right? Where the crime scene tape is :(

OMG that white van is a crime scene? He did not wander off :(
Sorry he may have wandered off but this is no accident. Now back to
look at the addresses from my previous post on RSO s.

I'm so sorry for this baby's family!

Had to refresh the myfoxdfw page. Have they showed any street signs yet?

Myfoxadmin ( the fox 4 employee who runs the chat room on the live feed site page ) says : Address I've been given is intersection of Lois and Virgil in FW.

i always get a bad feeling about the family when a child goes missing and the picture provided shows an unhappy child. or when hours pass before LE isnotified.

:::sigh:::

Myfoxadmin ( the fox 4 employee who runs the chat room on the live feed site page ) says : Address I've been given is intersection of Lois and Virgil in FW.

Looking at Google Maps, it looks like 4801 Lois Street to me.

Do we know if the video is related to little Sida?

Thank you. I turn the chat off. Finally found it on the map.

The helicopter has left so there is no more live feed but , yes, it was a house and yard they put crime scene tape around. :( Sida's family are consoling each other nearby .

https://twitter.com/laribaragerfox4

Lari Barager works for the local FOX affiliate in DFW

Well, do they put up ' crime scene' tape to secure ANY scene or only a crime scene? That confused me . Also, on the live feed, they were removing items from a white van ( yes a WHITE van) parked on the side of the road and it was inside the crime scene taped off area. I'm speculating between the crime scene tape and white van that this is not an accidental passing :(
Thoughts ?

I don't really know but I imagine they could use the tape to secure any scene of a death they want to investigate, whether it's accidental or not. Sometimes you might not know the difference before you have investigated and if the scene has been contaminated by the time you determine that it was a homicide it's too late.

It is so close that it seems like he might have been found by the family searching for him last night if he wasn't hiding or being hidden inside a building or a vehicle.

So sad... Such a cute little boy. Any idea's yet on what might have happened?

I don't really know but I imagine they could use the tape to secure any scene of a death they want to investigate, whether it's accidental or not. Sometimes you might not know the difference before you have investigated and if the scene has been contaminated by the time you determine that it was a homicide it's too late.

It is so close that it seems like he might have been found by the family searching for him last night if he wasn't hiding or being hidden inside a building or a vehicle.

Agreed, plus so hot out , even if he was being a little booger and trying to upset his mom, he would have given up and gone home for water and to cool off at some point, if he were able to . Poor baby boy.

FOX 4 News
Sad UPDATE ~ Fort Worth police reportedly found the body of missing 5 yr old boy in the backyard of home nearby the search area in Fort Worth... http://bit.ly/16zXNNK

The link still shows the previous story when he was still missing, but found in the back yard is curious, isn't it? Maybe it is an accident of some kind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JR Rainwater
Back