MISTRIAL - Sidney Moorer trial for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 24 June 2016 #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tammy Moorer posted information about Heather Elvis case to Facebook, court documents allege
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36025...elvis-case-to-facebook-court-documents-allege

According to the motion, comments were posted on Moorer’s Facebook page regarding “the facts of the case, witness’s credibility and comments about the victim’s family” between June and July of this year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tammy Moorer posted information about Heather Elvis case to Facebook, court documents allege
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36025...elvis-case-to-facebook-court-documents-allege

According to the motion, comments were posted on Moorer’s Facebook page regarding “the facts of the case, witness’s credibility and comments about the victim’s family” between June and July of this year.

And for months and months and months before that on her fake Facebook page.

14525666_G.jpg

A file of documents WMBF news has obtained in the case against Sidney Moorer.

http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/36016532/defense-attorney-breaks-down-sidney-moorer-hearing

The "thanks" button wasn't enough - thank you for all you do, in this thread and many others, JerseyGirl!

Aww thanks, coming and posting at WS is my therapy (keeps my mind off of my own problems), and I'm happy to help families out in their time of need.

He only served 61 days.

Sid is back in court for the obstruction of justice charge on Aug. 28.

Can't wait to see the Mrs. on Monday, I hope she gets locked up, separate these two before his trial next month.

He worked to shorten his sentence. I doubt she would do that, imo.

Anyone following this?

Anyone know what time this starts today, and if there are any tweeters for this?

TIA!!

Anyone following this?

Anyone know what time this starts today, and if there are any tweeters for this?

TIA!!

I am working but will be checking in all day...praying that Heather and her Family get something positive out of today's court.!

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Anyone following this?

TIA!!

On the FHE fb page it gives court times. It's the only place I have found it posted.

[emoji237]Always My Own Opinion[emoji4]

Morning, Niner! I'm checking in periodically and thank you to all who are keeping us posted. I hope there is justice to be had for the Elvis family. It certainly has been a long time coming.The Moorers should be behind bars... Hope we get to see that together.

Moorer's lawyer says family accused him of conspiring with State, requests to be relieved as counselhttp://www.wmbfnews.com/story/37010506/moorers-lawyer-says-family-accused-him-of-conspiring-with-state-requests-to-be-relieved-as-counsel

“Attorney Kirk Truslow has filed a motion requesting that he be relieved as Sidney Moorer’s pro bono defense counsel, stating that his relationship with Moorer has deteriorated, and Moorer’s family has accused him of conspiring with the State after Moorer was found guilty of obstruction of justice earlier this year.”

Why am I not surprised?

Moorer's lawyer says family accused him of conspiring with State, requests to be relieved as counselhttp://www.wmbfnews.com/story/37010506/moorers-lawyer-says-family-accused-him-of-conspiring-with-state-requests-to-be-relieved-as-counsel

“Attorney Kirk Truslow has filed a motion requesting that he be relieved as Sidney Moorer’s pro bono defense counsel, stating that his relationship with Moorer has deteriorated, and Moorer’s family has accused him of conspiring with the State after Moorer was found guilty of obstruction of justice earlier this year.”

Why am I not surprised?

Cujenn, your not surprised b/c this is the Sidney (my wife wears big boy pants & tells me what to do) Moorer happy hour.
Lies & Obstruction of Justice are a dime a dozen here & someone is counting dimes.

JMO but, Truslow is probably scared of wifey and is running for his life. MOO
Sometimes you have to git, while the git'n is good. Try and get that image out your head.

Cujenn, your not surprised b/c this is the Sidney (my wife wears big boy pants & tells me what to do) Moorer happy hour.
Lies & Obstruction of Justice are a dime a dozen here & someone is counting dimes.

JMO but, Truslow is probably scared of wifey and is running for his life. MOO
Sometimes you have to git, while the git'n is good. Try and get that image out your head.

I'm starting to wonder if there's a person alive who the Ms HAVEN'T accused of conspiracy, collusion, or some other form of prosecutorial misconduct.

They've been falsely accused, framed, and burned at the stake in a witch hunt. Evidence has been planted, social media passwords stolen, phones hacked, text messages manipulated. Even their lawyer has been plotting against them.

They've got some luck, huh?

I'm starting to wonder if there's a person alive who the Ms HAVEN'T accused of conspiracy, collusion, or some other form of prosecutorial misconduct.

They've been falsely accused, framed, and burned at the stake in a witch hunt. Evidence has been planted, social media passwords stolen, phones hacked, text messages manipulated. Even their lawyer has been plotting against them.

They've got some luck, huh?

It's so incredibly ironic you said that! I'm going to do my level best to say something without saying too much! By all means, if this is not allowed, I ask the moderator, with all due respect, to delete it!

There is actually one person, who inserted themselves into the Heather Elvis case, not only via social media, but personally and intimately with the people closest to the case! This person has an extensive criminal record! This person has been charged with the following; breaking and entering, larceny, assault on a female, cyber-stalking, felony stalking, violation of a protection order...just to name a few! The funny thing is, the Moorer's have pointed fingers at everybody an anybody but never at the most perfect scapegoat possible??? Why???

What's more, the individual I speak of, has very recently defended Sidney Moorer on social media! Why am I bringing this up? The Moorer's are a very diabolical couple, it's not what they say or who they accuse that anyone needs to pay attention to or put stock in, however, it's what they DON'T say that needs to be micro-analysed or picked apart!

Case in point, the Moorer's never ever once mentioned Long Beard's, but we know Heather went there and Sidney's movements line up with Long Beard's as well! So, deflect from the truth, deflect from the correct locations, deflect from the pay phone call, point fingers anywhere and everywhere other than where the truth lies! Deflect, deflect, deflect, lie, lie, lie!

To be clear, I am not saying that the Moorer's are not responsible for the disappearance of Heather Elvis! I believe they are! However, I also believe they colluded with someone else and used blackmail to make this case the mess that it currently is! It's not wise to go down the rabbit hole that the Moorer's lead us to follow, rather, it's more productive to pay attention to what they don't say or whom they don't accuse or locations they don't want anyone knowing had any relevance! MOO

[FONT=&amp]Moorer’s family even contacted the trial judge with these allegations, the motion continues.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]“Defense counsel submits that based upon the deterioration of the attorney client relationship, further representation by defense counsel is not possible,” the motion states.[/FONT][FONT=&amp]Based on these factors, Truslow respectfully requested that he be relieved as co-counsel for Moorer.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]A second kidnapping trial for Sidney Moorer has not been scheduled. A judge previously announced that trial would be held in Georgetown.

[/FONT]
[FONT=&amp]Tammy Moorer has not yet gone to trial on her kidnappingcharge and a date has not been set.
http://www.wmbfnews.com/story/37010...with-state-requests-to-be-relieved-as-counsel
[/FONT]

Oh my gosh, Truslow has probably never been so relieved to dump a client in his whole career!!!! Can you imagine dealing with TM? Sort of like trying to reason with a person under the influence of meth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member