2009.04.22 & 2009.04.23 GA & CA Excl. Intvw: CBS The Early Show (Inc. Outtakes)

Status
Not open for further replies.

momtective

Lifetime WS Non-Mod
Reaction score
CBS The Early Show with Julie Chen will have an exclusive interview with Cindy & George Anthony on Wednesday 04.22 and Thursday 04.23

Wonder why they're calling it exclusive?

Somewhere between 7:00 AM to 9:00 AM ET the Anthony's will be on CBS Early Show, unless of course something happened in the middle of the night. Today will be one segment, and then the other segment will be tomorrow.

There is an Oprah thread ... so please keep you discussion about Oprah cancelling the Anthony's in that thread.

I will be taping the show and will post in it the Show Video and Transcript Forum.

Thanks!

is there a link for it live

and thanks patty for taping it! :)

The Anthony's will be on within the first half hour of the show. They just showed them on air.

No plea deal, the Anthonys say. Casey won't admit to something she didn't do! George says it's not possible for Casey to hurt anyone especially her child.

Conway saying a lot of nothing now.

Cindy says truth will come out at trial. "There's more to it."

Cindy saying "Casey is presumed innocent"

thank you so much you guys!

"We want the truth," says Cindy but have to wait to see everything come out in trial.

Cindy doesn't understand why Casey didn't report Caylee missing. "She was afraid." Casey feared for all their lives.

Dodging and weaving questions. No answers. " I can't answer that now. We'll have to wait for the trial." Ludicrous!

Cindy believed Caylee was with her mom so she didn't report her missing and there was no reason to believe there was a reason to report her missing. No red flags, says Cindy.

This is nothing more then a makeover for the Depositions. My what a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken