TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder what if anything LE told Billie about the LD test, the article states that she says he was given one today. If he had passed, one would think she would say he had passed one today, but maybe not.

I wonder what if anything LE told Billie about the LD test, the article states that she says he was given one today. If he had passed, one would think she would say he had passed one today, but maybe not.

I am wondering where he slept last night and where he will lay his head down tonight????

I don't believe they needed one. It's mom's house, all she had to do was give permission.
if they are going to seize possible evidence that may be used later in a trial they would want and need to have a SW to do so...

One case example: the hollow tree case in Ohio... the boyfriend let LE into the house but the second the blood was discovered/noted they got a SW

MOO of course...

I don't think they tell you if you passed or not. At least I'm guessing.

I wanted to bring this over from the previous thread:

attachment.php

Perfect and in the center of your photos is the 2 prisons.

if they are going to seize possible evidence that may be used later in a trial they would want and need to have a SW to do so...

One case example: the hollow tree case in Ohio... the boyfriend let LE into the house but the second the blood was discovered/noted they got a SW

MOO of course...

True, but you need probable cause for a search warrant.

I wonder what days is visitation at the prisons? I know a fair amount of people come to town to visit their loved ones that are in jail here. That number would likely increase with it being the holidays.

I think they let you know for sure if you don't pass, and often hint to family members as well...I am pretty sure he knows how he did.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/26377567/detail.html

looks like im late with this one^

My understanding of a SW..is not needed if permission is given, but that can and often does come back to bite you on the ..... because "they" can always say they did not give permission..;. so its a cya.

True, but you need probable cause for a search warrant.
I know .... that is what I was asking of people's opinions... if they they received any probable cause type stuff today during the interview and poly of SA

maybe coincidental all the searches and bags coming out of the house on the same day... ya just never know.

What types of prisons are those? Minimum security? Maximum? Do they house mainly violent offenders? What security level? Anyone know? TIA

I SO hope that the boyfriend is not involved in whatever happened to Hailey. It is horrible enough when a dangerous stranger becomes real and evil, but home should be safe, and I would hate it for Billie. I hope LE can rule him out, but nothing we are hearing so far is pointing that way, at least to me.

I know LOL..... that is what I was asking of people's opinions... if they they received any probable cause type stuff today during the interview and poly of SA

maybe coincidental all the searches and bags coming out of the house on the same day... ya just never know.

But they can't get a warrant based polygraph results

As far as a search warrant goes. I would think that it being the TEXAS RANGERS that was doing the search... more than likely they have covered all the bases.

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/unitdirectory/wl.htm
wallace unit can hold 1 thousand odd male inmates plus 60 some at a work camp

http://www.tdcj.state.tx.us/stat/unitdirectory/dw.htm
the ware unit (shares same property with wallace) is a transfer facility that holds 560 odd males

Thanks. According to your links, they house custody levels G1, G2, G4 and Transient. I found an explanation of the custody levels here:

http://www.texasparolewatch.info/section_three/custody.aspx

I wonder what days is visitation at the prisons? I know a fair amount of people come to town to visit their loved ones that are in jail here. That number would likely increase with it being the holidays.

I thought of this as well and if the dogs hit on the motel, who was staying there that may have been in town to visit?

As far as a search warrant goes. I would think that it being the TEXAS RANGERS that was doing the search... more than likely they have covered all the bases.
I don't doubt it at all either.

I believe SA has his own place so I'm sure it would be searched too if he is a POI.

Another thing about the prisons... when I googled certain hotel names in Colorado City, there were message boards dedicated to family/loved ones of those incarcerated. On some of the message boards, family/loved ones were asking where to stay when they visit the prison and some of the hotels in Colorado City were mentioned.

This means that there could be a lot of people coming and going through that little town.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd