Winnie the Pooh blanket

Bumping this thread for info on the WTP blanket. I don't remember seeing pics of the WTP blanket (or the pink one referred to upthread) from the remains site. Anybody know where those pics might be available?

Because of the description of the blanket, I've always believed that the blanket found with the remains was the white fleece one pictured here:

http://i.i.com.com/cnwk.1d/i/tim//2010/05/11/Caylee_(2).jpg

"The blanket found intermixed with the plastic bags is discolored. It has stitching around its edges. Although the blanket is discolored and faded, a print of Winnie the Pooh is evident with Piglet riding on his back. The design is present on both sides of the blanket. Multiple fine roots appear to be growing completely through the blanket."

(page 7) http://www.wesh.com/download/2009/0619/19802034.pdf

I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...

I never looked into this thread before...I admit, I steer clear from pics of evidence and what not, I dont know what posessed me to open this thread and look at the blanket pics but I am so unhappy now...I get so used to hearing this that and the other in this case that I tend to compartmentalise and not really think of the reality of...well I looked at the blanket and pictured my toddler boy and my heart just broke...

Last week my daughter showed me a listing on Craig's List for that same WTP theme and I immediately thought of Caylee.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liacoletti
Back