Sheri Coleman, sons Garett and Gavin murdered 5-5-09, Columbia, IL. Pt4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello Ad,

I hope you are wrong. I hope that there is the slightest shred of the goodness that this man has been taught through many years and he will confess and not put his deceased wife and children, and everyone else through anything else.

Yep, nobody wanted this to happen at all much less to be done by the one who should have been the protector of his family.

I feel no joy, only anger. But I also feel, strongly, that the right man is behind bars tonight. Could he be involved in a scheme that got out of hand and there are others as well? Perhaps. But that would not diminish his guilt (assuming he is found guilty, of course).

Now we'll see the defense lawyers do everything in their power to keep the truth from being told in full.

I've said before that I'm not particularly religious, but I've first hand seen the paranormal. When my mom died, she didn't cross over immediately. She appeared in our kitchen in all her beauty (not looking anything like when she died).

I believe when people die suddenly, without aware, they will sometimes wander between here and heaven (depending on your belief). We said a prayer for my mother that it was okay for her to cross over and that we would be okay. I've never seen her again -- but I do occasionaly smell her perfume or cigarrettes.

I just pray these precious little boys and Sheri know it's okay to go home now (if they're not already there) and that the world will make sure that justice is served.

The only comfort I can find right now is mom is with her sons and are no longer in pain.

If this post is irrelevant to you - please ignore. But part of me feels they have not crossed over yet. Maybe now that CC has been arrested, they will.

Again, only my opinion, and not meant to offend anyone based on their own religious beliefs. In any case, I have a candle lit beside me in memory.

Bless,

Melanie

I am 100% positive that LE has an airtight case or this would have happened days ago. I'm just soooooo angry that this stoooopid KILLED HIS FAMILY and actually thought he was clever enough to get away with it! I will never, ever understand. Ever. Honestly, it happens more than most people would ever imagine and so often goes un-prosecuted. Breaks my heart.

I know its horrible that they can not be stopped before they kill.What did he get 2 weeks with out them.Dont they see that most get caught.Even ones that did not get caught are now getting caught because of new forensics.When will they learn to just get a divorce if you want to be single.

My anger started on May 5th and grew daily as we watched this play out. I don't mind saying while I am still very angry at what he has done, I am delighted he is behind bars tonight. It is only the beginning of the process, but knowing he will not be sitting at his mother's house getting coddled and living free makes me happy. He had no sympathy for Sheri or his children and I have no sympathy for him. He is where he belongs until they can figure out a way to kill him legally. RIP CC. Your time is coming...

Where, oh where, are the CC defenders? Guess they'll be back tomorrow saying he hasn't been tried and convicted yet. He will be. No doubt in my mind they have everything they will ever need to fry this MF!

I wonder what the Grace Church congregation is thinking now?
Joyce Meyer knew something the morning of the murders. She was smart to get his resignation before he was charged and arrested. Now...I wonder what it was she knew?! :confused:

My bold. That's a VERY good question!!!

What has haunted me is the video from the day Sheri, Gavin & Garrett were buried. Chris & his dad were leaning on the car, and his mother was standing to his left some feet away. Chris peers over his shoulder, notices the camera then grabs his mom to "comfort" her or himself - who knows. It was as if she didn't want to be near him.

My question, did she know he way lying? Did she know he was guilty?

As a mother of five, I KNOW when my children are lying to me. You can tell by the expressions on their face, and you can see it in their eyes. And this is about little things!!! Yes I took the last ice cream bar, yes I did take $5 out of your purse.

Can you imagine looking your child in his face and asking him if he did this? I can't even fathom it!

Stella:

I wonder the same thing. Did his parents know?

Where, oh where, are the CC defenders? Guess they'll be back tomorrow saying he hasn't been tried and convicted yet. He will be. No doubt in my mind they have everything they will ever need to fry this MF!

I'm sure we'll be hearing how stealthy fantom stalker dude framed CC :crazy:

But WE WERE RIGHT!!! Never doubt our "hinky-meters" :woohoo:

it was a pretty good "oh sh**" face wasn't it?

Looks like he *knows* he's going down....he wasn't holding his head high & proud - or like he had nothing to be ashamed of.....he's had 2 weeks to think about all the ways he screwed up his own plan & what LE has on him.

Too bad so sad for him.[/snark]

Okay...I'm going to try and tear myself away from this thread...I've been hooked for a few days now...don't be surprised if you see me back again in five minutes!

I wonder what the Grace Church congregation is thinking now?

Joyce Meyer knew something the morning of the murders. She was smart to get his resignation before he was charged and arrested. Now...I wonder what it was she knew?! :confused:

I am wondering if when she did her internal investigation,if they found those threatening letters on his work computer :waitasec:Her last statement was alot different then her first which was full of support for him.

-
I know its horrible that they can not be stopped before they kill.What did he get 2 weeks with out them.Dont they see that most get caught.Even ones that did not get caught are now getting caught because of new forensics.When will they learn to just get a divorce if you want to be single.

I really don't believe anyone here will ever be able to understand it. A crime of passion - where you kill your SO - is somewhat understandable (though not really). But your own babies? I will never, ever, ever be able to get my mind around that. Ever. Those beautiful boys. I really don't get it.

Ugh, I cannot believe this man did this to his own wife and kids and then had the nerve to leave a cryptic message on the wall. So, have we found out if he was the one leaving himself threatening letters? If it is true, did he think by killing them it was a good way to blame whoever is threatening them and thought he would get away with it? If not, could he get premeditated charges? Wonder what his parents think now.

He's one twisted, sick, hideous, evil person...that' for sure! And you know...that's so sad though because you really want to believe in your kids and that they are decent people and wouldn't even think about doing something like this...I can't imagine what a total blow this one is to all the family members (his and Sheri's who trusted him with taking care of their daughter). :(

And can you imagine the terror and confusion those two little guys must have felt as they were looking at the one person that they should have felt the safest with while he was choking the life out of them thinking "Why, Daddy"??? :furious:

Stella:

I wonder the same thing. Did his parents know?

I wonder if he was acting like the grieving widow - or maybe just trying & not doing a very good job of it?

Bet that was unnerving to be around if he didn't pull it off so well.

Can you imagine trying to sleep @ nite if they have even an inkling of a doubt about his innocence with him under the same roof?

My anger started on May 5th and grew daily as we watched this play out. I don't mind saying while I am still very angry at what he has done, I am delighted he is behind bars tonight. It is only the beginning of the process, but knowing he will not be sitting at his mother's house getting coddled and living free makes me happy. He had no sympathy for Sheri or his children and I have no sympathy for him. He is where he belongs until they can figure out a way to kill him legally. RIP CC. Your time is coming...

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

I didn't follow this case much because I could tell who did it and that this guy would be caught quick, and really didn't think it would go past the weekend. Anyone who would call police from the gym ten minutes away from home for a well check instead of going home first himself is one dumb criminal who immediately gave himself away. Thank goodness. Guess hanging out with so many so-called church folk made him stupider than the average murderer. At least the poor wife and children have some justice.

Hello Carrington,

Your question is hugely painful and reasonable. The darkness that he permitted to move him to what he did has a huge stronghold. I cannot imagine what it must feel like to be him and near him.

He's evil, and will spend eternity cooking steaks on the giant grill with Satan, Jeffrey Dahmer, John Wayne Gayce, and Adolph Hitler.

Many people say if he asks for forgiveness he can go to heaven. But I don't buy that. Pour all the holy water on him, place healing hands and all that. But no way do I ever see him with his wife and sons again - ever.

Even more evil, is not giving Sheri's family a single momento for the family to grieve.

Evil -- pure evil. A blackness, I wouldn't ever want to be near.

Sorry to ramble...

Mel

I am wondering if when she did her internal investigation,if they found those threatening letters on his work computer :waitasec:Her last statement was alot different then her first which was full of support for him.
When I read her statements...they were geared towards distancing herself from him, imo. She wasn't actually supporting him at all. She did talk about how he had a long road ahead yada yada and offered him prayer etc. She did not sound certain to me of his innocence in any of them. Her very first statement was made about consoling the neighbors and she was careful with what she said about Chris.

He's one twisted, sick, hideous, evil person...that' for sure! And you know...that's so sad though because you really want to believe in your kids and that they are decent people and wouldn't even think about doing something like this...I can't imagine what a total blow this one is to all the family members (his and Sheri's who trusted him with taking care of their daughter). :(

And can you imagine the terror and confusion those two little guys must have felt as they were looking at the one person that they should have felt the safest with while he was choking the life out of them thinking "Why, Daddy"??? :furious:

That is what has been keeping me up at night,I pray they were either in such a deep sleep or heavily drugged they did not know.I also hope Sheri did not know her sons were going to die by his hand.:furious:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288