Caylee Anthony General Discussion Thread #109

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great, my first post on WS and its bogus. lol Welllllll, she said he was coming right up.

Thanks for the welcome, Christine. Been lurking for awhile. Several times over the years. Finally decided to go ahead and jump in because this case is so frustrating I really wan t to discuss it. Promise to mind my p's and q's.
Welcome aboard. Hang on to your hat.

This woman has been in Nancy Graces closet borrowing her clothes! Ugh....please call the fasion police!

She like Padilla....A LOT!!!

Okay...O/T ... gotta say it. I want to take those glasses and poke her eyeballs with them. :slap:

Casey and Casey alone could end this circus in a nanosecond if she wanted to. Seems she doesn't want to.

With all due respect Miss Lisa... Not "everyone"... we're still here. :praying:
I'm here, and thinking about where Caylee is. Think about it every day. Unfortunately, I hope her mother knows where she is. Take that whichever way you want to.

No respect - but I think if we had all forgotten about Caylee ---- this site wouldnt be as busy as it is..........

Wow, great link. He even admits to being a media *advertiser censored*. Their words, not mine.
At least LP is honest and upfront about it unlike other people in this case. :)

I have rather taken a shine to the old fella in the cowboy hat. He adds a bit of flair to the case after listening to Cindy for so long whining about everything and everyone. (He also beats the so-called spokesman, Larry Garrison, who doesn't even know the family or the case!)

I can also see why the Florida Bondsmen are upset. They missed out on all that free advertising and international recognition for doing this. LOL It is not Padilla's fault someone asked him to bail Casey out and he jumped on it. I can't imagine any of them not doing the same thing if they were approached no matter what they are saying now! Sour grapes.

This woman has been in Nancy Graces closet borrowing her clothes! Ugh....please call the fasion police!

She like Padilla....A LOT!!!

O/T, but wow, has anyone noticed that green shirt NG seems to have on 2 or 3 times a week? It reminds me of Lois on Family Guy. I honestly don't know how much she has been wearing it, but since I rarely notice clothes, it has to be a lot.

Lanie

As a newbie I am also finding the use of CA to be confusing. Is it, Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony?
Or is it California? We need to take the time and type out our words. I typed NG a few minutes ago. That could mean not guilty, or Nancy Grace. Very hard to follow.

Good morning all! Just getting on for today. Nice day here in Southern PA.

So, I'm guessing she's not getting out today? Still catching up here. Also, could someone tell me where I can find the info on the 'vision' that was posted on thread 108?

Hope everyone stayed safe for Fay and those still in the path, please be safe.

I have rather taken a shine to the old fella in the cowboy hat. He adds a bit of flair to the case after listening to Cindy for so long whining about everything and everyone. (He also beats the so-called spokesman, Larry Garrison, who doesn't even know the family or the case!)

I can also see why the Florida Bondsmen are upset. They missed out on all that free advertising and international recognition for doing this. LOL It is not Padilla's fault someone asked him to bail Casey out and he jumped on it. I can't imagine any of them not doing the same thing if they were approached no matter what they are saying now! Sour grapes.

With all due respect, I think that the last thing that this case needs is any more "flair" or characters.

That is exactly what detracts from the seriousness of this all and most of all detracts from finding Caylee. This is not a television show with a new twist. There is a little girl missing...for the love of God!

like i said.....nauseating and deplorable....Hey, I'm a media *advertiser censored* and as an after thought....maybe I'll find Caylee!

When between commercial breaks?

Honestly, I can't give these people anymore attention or energy. It's just what they want and off of the back of a beautiful missing three year old. They need to stop giving these people air time. Now!
I hear Padilla has a new show coming up soon. Thank goodness it will fall flat if he can't even get Casey out of jail.

He bit off more than he could chew. JMO.

Okay...O/T ... gotta say it. I want to take those glasses and poke her eyeballs with them. :slap:

With as often as she takes them off and puts them back on during her reporting, I'd say there's a pretty good chance she's going to poke her own eyeballs out! She is an odd one.

As a newbie I am also finding the use of CA to be confusing. Is it, Caylee, Casey or Cindy Anthony?
LOL I am not a newbie and that confuses me, too! I use their names instead.

Welcome to WS, Gizzy and all of the other newbies!

O/T, but wow, has anyone noticed that green shirt NG seems to have on 2 or 3 times a week? It reminds me of Lois on Family Guy. I honestly don't know how much she has been wearing it, but since I rarely notice clothes, it has to be a lot.

Lanie

The one that's green, but in some lights purple? What is it made of??? Why was it made???

Having said that, I think Nancy Grace is fantastic. She gets her facts wrong sometimes, but she's much better at follow up questions than Greta is. Quick thinker!

Personally, I think they were there to verify that the phone line was in place and to discuss other issues of her release should it happen. They probably went over any other matters they needed to touch base on that normally would have been done at the office instead.

OT: That guy could smile at me anytime. LOL He looks like he should be playing a role on some television show as a detective.

Seriously, what have you done with my Seriously and why are you impersonating her? You think the lead detective in this case is going over there to check on a phone line??

Have you gone and accepted something at face value- somebody call a medic!!
Kidding, I think SS was teasing me to come on and play.... They were there for a reason that a lead detective in a case would go personally, imo:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

I'm happy to see this. Cindy said for everyone to get off their keesters and find her grand daughter. Now that someone has, they're catching all hell for it.

It really doesn't matter to me one way or the other that he's a media hound or not. He's there to help and that's more than I'm able to do. If I had the resources, I'd be there in a second.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ignoreme123