2011.05.28 Sidebar Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I bet my well you know that JB and team knows exactly what happened. And I feel he has known since the beginning.

If kc took that teddy bear away from cindy, she is ..em...diabolical..

......................I know I'm preaching to the choir.
I never associated the teddy bear with the computer photo before today. Wow!

Who is the Jenna Prentice that called and texted Casey all the time? Anyone know?

She was the Shot Girl Manager at Fusion. TL just let KC play one so she would stop hanging on him. KC was never employed, just played employed.

No mention of the fight. It can't be brought in IMO due to Cindy's depos.

ok i've been wondering how the new anthony testimony is going to be squared with the old anthony testimony.

omitting previous depositions surely cannot work, because JB will bring them in as inconsistent testimony.

so they just don't bring it up.

still how can they contradict their previous lies?

Weigh in on what you think is upsetting ICA here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=6573667#post6573667"]2011.05.28 - KC upset during break when CA testifies - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

I think the stealing will come in and then perhaps the MySpace posting will be allowed (?). The jury has to be wondering after viewing all those videos yesterday how Casey was making all those purchases when she didn't have a paycheck.

Being the "unseasoned" lawyer that he is, I have no doubt that Baez is going to slip up somehow with regard to the checks/money Casey stole and may even spill the beans about her being convicted. That will open the door for the SA to pursue it.

No way is KC going to plea. No way DT thinks they still don't have a chance. All that has been proven so far is KC is a big liar. That does not equate murderer. There are weeks more evidence before anyone thinks the ship is sunken. Just my thoughts on that.

KC is just out of control and DT are going to let her know it.

I'm afraid if I was sitting next to ICA right now I'd be smacking her upside the head - for torturing CA, not comforting her like DS has been.

Just wait until the jury hears ICA tell GA/CA she thinks Caylee will be home by her 3rd Birthday! Cruel, devious, horrendous abuse of the imperfect parents who raised her and love her. She is evil...the jury must see this too.

She was saying that she wasn't even supposed to be meeting with them "I wasn't supposed to take this [meeting]"(per Jose) because Jose was in NY IIRC. She didn't like the direction the meeting was taking and mad at about that it would "be released and the media was going to have a field day". Its the one where she gets pizzed and is "frushtrated"!

Regarding Grand Jury reference by Judge Perry:

I think Judge Perry's reference at the end of court today, in reference to Grand Jury issues, was because earlier this week the defense asked for George's GJ testimony on the basis that it would impeach his testimony on Wednesday or Thursday. I don't think we've heard that ruling yet. Also, the defense asked for a depo or some previous testimony by Clint House, IIRC, for the same reason. I believe these are two pending rulings from the first week of trial that Judge Perry is now reviewing...

Maybe they will wait until Lee is up and ask about the fight, if it wouldn't be hearsay at that point.

How difficult is it to be forthcoming with a sociopath?

Wth, did Mason go along with that stupid theory anyway? That I can't get my head around.

No talking with a sociopath, my sister is just like KC with the stories that never end, highly detailed. She is violent, but has not murdered anyone.

I too wonder why CM thought the theory would work. He is second chair on this though and cannot tell JB what to do, only find the caselaw. Maybe they all thought it was a good chance, but they did not realize everyone would throw their own words into their testimony. Every person on the stand has shown they know KC did it and cannot get over it.

Casey looks at the camera a couple of times....

but very conscious of possible lip readers watching. Even during her hissy she tried very hard to to keep her head turned, hand up to face dabbing eyes and first covering mouth as she spoke

I wondered how Casey could even think that her mother would go along with the DT's theories. Why do I get the feeling that her "Team" hasn't been forthcoming?

I think KC was remembering all the times in the past CA has made GA back off from investigating the truth about KC's lies of the past and assumed that she would continue in that mode. A huge miscalculation on KC and the DT's part!!:twocents:

Cindy's been pretty consistent with all her testimonies, I don't see the defense team being able to lay a hand on her.

:tyou: wenwe

I don't think they have to, so many other things show how jealous Casey was, how she gave her mom the run around while George and Cindy cared for both Casey and Caylee.

:winko: We know it was way more dysfunctional than LDB is allowing Cindy to answer but doing that only gets Cindy and George all riled up. LDB is brilliant because she is showing what is important: no matter how messed up George and Cindy are as parents that is not important to who killed Caylee, what is important to get across is that, Casey is a sociopath.

JMHO :)
I am so proud of how LDB handled Cindy today. The State must have worked very hard these past 6 weeks in preparing everything and everyone for trial.

Big pow wow happening in ICA's cell, Mason, Sims and Baez all went back there with her for a meeting. Wondered what scared the pants off them exactly?

I'm guessing the drowning theory is seriously busted.

Brilliant move by the State to go through all the pool details with Cindy, brilliant.

What in your opinion busted the theory?

i think the defense is going to go after Cindy, saying she condoned the sex abuse her husband commited on Casey for years. If they do, that could get real ugly.

I am betting that cindy and george have a lot fewer problems, now that kc is locked up. If it weren't for Caylee having to pay the price, they could enjoy all the rest of their lives. They may have come to realize that finally they can get a little peace.

They have been so used to the drama she had put in their lives, that thay didn't realize it and adapted to it and kept perpetuating it. For some reason, they seem closer than ever. It was kc that kept them apart and fighting all the time. kc reveled in it. She didn't want GA living there, she wanted cindy all to herself. Cindy was weak when it came to kc.....very weak.

Do we have an openng theory thread or transcripts of the opening by the defence?

Also who else thinks it is completely odd that no grass will grow since 2008?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member